Why do you listen to this fat fuck?

Why do you listen to this fat fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/19627-questions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think everyone on this board listens to anything he says after the first 3-6 months of their lifting career

Virtually every fitness researcher, coach or writer is out of shape. The most intelligent ones literally look like they never lifted in their lives.

Why tho

Because he teaches basic barbell training 101. That includes proper technique on the compounds, teaches you about the equipment, common mistakes to avoid, teaches you basic gym safety and common sense and does so in a very easy manner to understand. His program is also really good and makes you stronger then 80% of the people at your gym in the span of just 6 months.

How many times do we need to repeat this?

who is this semen demon

Why does he have to be cut to be knowledgeable?

Does a man have to be bald to cure baldness?

A few Youtube videos can easily instruct a non-retard in far less time than his longass book.

And SS is unbalanced trash.

> longass book
>it's 300 pages
how slow do you read you fucking brainlet?

>SS is unbalanced trash
SS is "unbalanced" in the same way the human bodyitself is "unbalanced".
the lower body is a LOT bigger and stronger than the upper body in humans. thats just how we are built, and that's why the lower body can take a lot more training thant the upper body.

That's not how it works tho

that is exactly how it works
why does SS train the lower body so much compared to the upper body? because the lower body has a lot more capacity to respond to training than the upper body, simply due to the sheer amount and size of muscles present.

>admitted to steroid use
>powerlifting "expert"
>best ever bench 396lbs

lol im a juiced up curl bro and i can do that

>the lower body can take a lot more training thant the upper body

tell this to Boris Sheiko

upper body volume/number of lifts is almost always higher than lower body in any powerlifting program

i wonder why that could be

probably because Boris knows what he's doing, and Rippetoe is a clueless fat fuck who never trained an elite lifter in his life and topped out at a 600lb deadlift while 240lbs and on steroids

I'm curious, where and when did he admit to using of steroids ?

thank you
also, I googled and if someone is interested in the thread with answer, here's the link:
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/19627-questions.html

All noobs should listen to him.

Once you've got a 500lb deadlift and a 300lb bench you can have your own opinion. He doesn't coach advanced athletes.

>Once you've got a 500lb deadlift and a 300lb bench you can have your own opinion.

actually i am significantly beyond those numbers and i am not even a "powerlifter"

let me tell you, not even a noob should listen to this fat fuck

listening to him will give you the worst base for proportions and symmetry you could imagine

Chill out cunt. Some people can't even lift the bar when they start out

and so? it's not like this fat bastard is the only person in the world who can tell you how to lift a bar...

he's also responsible for texas method which is really balanced.

lol those "routines" are as basic and cookie cutter as they get

He's probably had the most practice though. The main thing is he genuinely cares, unlike say, you.

look if you have a daddy crush for this guy, go for it

i dont give a rats ass

There are so many variations of the Texas method, you are either trolling or a moron.

There is more than 1 way. And Rips is just one of them. Don't really see why you're so mad over an in-depth book that covers form on the basic barbell lifts and an LP program.

Then again people always get aggressive when something comes along that goes against the grain of popular opinion.

i just cant stand that fatass with his fake tough guy routine

I don't agree with his bias regarding powerlifting but whatever. Maybe you should try contacting him instead of being a pussy anonymous whiner.

>lacks upper body work
>actually reading the book

lol okay

Because lifting more than once a week is only for desperate guys in their late teens/early twenties who can't get a girlfriend.

It’s kinda like Albert Einstein, he new so much about physics, yet he was physically retarded, probably couldn’t even squat lmaoonequarterplate

Very true. Even as a begining strength trainee, the amount of cns fatigue the main lifts accelerate is so great and so large that it requires multiple days, if not nights, to recover from. Some elite powerliftings only squat once and month to manage fatigue over mesocycles, and often get injured at any frequencies higher than that.

No he isn't, dum dum.

>Albert Einstein, he new so much about physics,
That's patently untrue.

If he didn’t know so much about physics, then how did he escape the gas chambers? Lmao

>Squat
>Squat
>Squat
>Squat
>Squat
>Squat

And every squat day has one or two upper-body lifts.

He likes the ass ;)

9 weekly sets of squats and an average of 4.5 sets of bench press, which is the only thing in this routine that works the sternocostal head of the chest

you would be a fool to think this routine is balanced and the bodies of 99% of the people who run it to completion demonstrate this

>Why do you listen to this fat fuck?
Implying I ever did.

>comparing a body system to a single muscle group

You're a special kind of idiot.

dont use logic on the twinks defending daddy

>and the bodies of 99% of the people who run it to completion demonstrate this
prove it