Social Hierarchy

>be me 20 yo, tal,l but not really ripped
>doing combat sports since I am 10 (mma right now)
>muh social circel knows it
>standing around with big group
>intensiv roast going on all vs all
> smaller but stronger looking guy approaches
>"Hey user if u not shut up i make u shut up" trys to play it like a joke but everyone knows the roast hit him very effectiv
>girl next to me looks at him like this (pic related)
> "*literally lol`s* ofcourse you would *lol*"
So my question now.
Why do you (guys between 15 and 25, an age where fights in bars or so actually happens) are not training combat sports like MMA Boxing or K1 and aquire ur position as the Gladiator/Alpha/Chat in your group?

because people don't care about martial arts.

I don't give a fuck about other men. If they aren't interesting I don't speak to them. I'm not getting into a dick waving contest.

So let's say the guy you're "not interested in" starts making fun of you Infront of everyone, you would just stand there awkwardly laughing like the beta loser you are?
Way to commit social suicide you fucking pussy lmao.

is it all the brain damage that makes you type like this?
learn how to slip a punch maybe, faggot?

This is actually true, they care about looks and personality. Chad can be someone who's never been in a fight because he has both looks and personality.

I fucking hate faggots that pretend combat sports make them threatening or '''tough'''. Unless you're a boxer, you just look you're compensating desperately for being pathetic manlets.

Even if you do get into a fight, your combat training will be used against you in court, so it's literally pointless. haha fucking virgins.

You just make fun of him back with your friends backing you up. What are you, some kind of mong? Just call them shorties and make fun of their hair or something. The important part is not letting anything they say affect you outwardly. I clown on my own shoes when i go to clubs with my friends because they're ugly brown dad shoes, but they're comfortable as hell. Identify your weak points that they might attack, and make sure you're alright with them.

It also helps to be yuge and have yuge friends.

because i am a member of mensa and ripped and do judo

>"Tough"
>implying there is no tough
Are u retarded? Why should combat training not make u more resilient and enable u to have a better position in a fight ?
Its faggots like u that think they can defend themselve and others beacause they remember moves from animes that make me laugh.
Being able to fight is not about winning a court case its about not getting ur head stomped in the ground.
Not dieing or getting hurt is the point.

>dick weaving
when someone is threatening u its not dick weaving.
It is making a threat.U cant escape this every time by making jokes about yourself.
So why not train combat sports for being ready when shit hits the fan?

Because if I get into a fight it's going to be at a bar. I'm going to toss your back into the corner of the counter or hit you with a barstool if you start trying to RNC me. Also, the bouncer will break it up in 30 seconds.

On the other hand, I'm not 17 and have no desire to get in or win a fight to prove anything anymore.

Your only reasoning why u not need to be able to fight is saying that u will never get in a real fight. 30 secs of pushing and wrestling in a bar is not a real fight.
When u get attacke by people who really wanna hurt you you cant always count on other people. Mostly they will walk away to not catch heat themselves.
>not dieing or getting hurt is the point
Why are you too whack to reply to this?

>30 secs of pushing and wrestling in a bar is not a real fight.
why the fuck are you doing combat training then nigga
do you expect some samurai jack shit to happen in your near future where you have to fight robots or some shit

> hit you with a barstool if you start trying to RNC me
lelelleleelelele
i dont think you have ever been in an rnc choke.
if you dont defend your neck and instead try to grab something u will go out in no time.
life is not a shittie action movie where the hero stays 30 secs in a choke and can fight it of by smashing the attacker into something.

i got attacked outside of a kebab shop once by some guys.
Without combat training i would have ended in the hospital atleast.
thats what I train for.
and what i try to tell u guys what u should train for

i think your problem is that youre living in fucking detroit

Good feelings and friendly encounters. Nobody is ever going to fight me you idiot.

South Germany
and this happend in a small town at a place where normally only students hang around.
These guys where looking for troubling
Fcking Americunt implying that something like this would not happen in a "good" city

Nigger, I've been RNC'd by a friend that does MMA. I wanted to see what it was like to go out. It's quick. But I also know how to tense up the neck, turn, and grunt breathe to last a while longer.

I'm 200lbs. I have literally stood up with him on my back. If I wanted, I could jump and fall backwards stunning him enough to slip the grip, or just hip toss.

I'm not getting into a situation where a fight using hands is a life or death matter. The most dangerous thing I do is walk through Chinatown in Philly every so often.

>200 and u think u big
im at 187,3 and i dont consider it as big.
> standing up
if he has any sort of skill he has his legs inside of ur legs and applies pressure.
standing up only works if he is retarded or 50 lbs below u.

Learn English, Chang

I'm aware that there should be a leg hook. Nobody is just letting someone hook them. Idk what it's like in Germany, but most men in America that have played a sport wrestle with friends for fun and have learned a cursory bit of MMA.

This is a stupid conversation, though. My muscles and weight advantage are no match for your superior speed and technique. You're the baddest dude on Veeky Forums today. Congrats.

>thinking im a burger
sorry but I cant relate to your mudshit problems

kek

the only fight you've ever been in is the one you're having with dyslexia right now

this, the thread is a fucking disgrace OP, work on your double digit IQ

>dyslexia
dyslexia is a reading disorder. i dont think reading is my problem.
Dont try to sound clever boy.

read THIS!

*knocks you out*

What the hell is this post even saying?

Did you make this thread to brag, OP? Nothing wrong with that, just be honest.

Joseph is this you, you stupid fuck

kek

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

No.
I have learned many helpful things from /fit and I wanted to give something back by trying to bring some positiv apects of combat sports (espacially how it is viewed by the people you meet).
I didnt want it to be this fcking retarded discussion about if combat sports work or not

You can stand up for yourself when challenged without actively seeking out some kind of autistic male status sparring. Most of the time, seriously presenting that you're not to be fucked with is plenty.

Because the way of the gun is much more intimidating

Well, first of all, not everyone has time for this. I trained kick boxing for a bit when I was in school, but when I started work I couldn't find time anymore.

Personally, I acquired "Gladiator/Alpha/Chad" status in my group by beating the shit out of one faggot, which got recorded by a security camera. I then showed the footage to my friends at a party and there you go.

pathetic, never respond with violence, you shame him.

Dude its so fucking easy to turn the tables if someones being an asshole. You literally stop the conversation, and confront him about being an asshole, and then you speak for everyone around saying they dont like that, and bam, hes now ostracized.

holy fuck what a fucking larp lmoa

>Why do you (guys between 15 and 25, an age where fights in bars or so actually happens) are not training combat sports like MMA Boxing or K1 and aquire ur position as the Gladiator/Alpha/Chat in your group?
Because I picked up an SP01 on sale and don't feel like ruining my body to impress nobodies.

Be a leader, a friend and a lover. Do what's right and always be a solid guy who sticks to his morals. If you need to be able to kick somebodies ass or even designate yourself as the "alpha" of your group you're doing it completely wrong.

I have a group of friends I mostly grew up with and a couple of the guys see me as a role model and older brother even though we are the same age. I don't have to act like an alpha or beat people down to seem like the man it's actually quite the opposite. Anytime we are out and somebody gives me even a minor issue my friends are immediately there to defend me, ask me if I need help, have straight up thrown down with a few guys who tried to get in my face being drunk idiots.

Stop being a fucking idiot and just be an awesome bro. Being a solid dude who sticks to his morals and tries to be the best man possible will take you farther than any other shit and people WILL be drawn to you.

Because I'm past the point in my life where I'm getting into fights for fun. If I'm in a fight at this point it's because there are literally no other acceptable options and at that point I'd much rather have a gun than martial arts training.

Because u shat your pants at that moment, and that girl thinking you could beat him gave you comfort and to further increase your non existing self esteem you posted here, even tho you didn't say anything to him.

Because no matter how much someone is trained if they have never been in real danger they will shit their pants even if some little junkie threatens them. I have seen it happen many times, not even saying I am some badass guy or anything but there is more to "balls" and integrity than people think, definitely more important than being strong or trained

>still fighting to establish hierarchy
Youre either poor or 12.

No, I'd just tell him his insults are low effort and then ask him if he needs some time to come up with better one. Randos that make fun of others are completely pathetic and the opinion of anyone who doesn't understand that is worthless.

I’m fit at 5’10 and 178 but I’m a known fighter/boxer and no one ever fucks with me in the collegetown where I live. I also work as a bouncer in bar. Idk people never mess with me but when they have, it’s important to strike first. Honestly always play it cool if you bump into someone and apologize or someone bumps into you at a bar and apologize first. 99% of the time they’ll be cool but occasionally they aren’t. At that point, if they get in your face or keep running their mouth, fuck them up and don’t stop. Say you felt threatened. But I do live in a stand your ground state.

Fun fact, biggest dude I’ve fought was like 6’4. Average, workout a couple times a week frat bro but couldn’t fight. Was being a dick so stuck and threw him to the ground. Security broke it up and kicked him out because people confirmed for being a dick. (Then everyone clapped and crowned me king of Manlets)

are you brazilian

why do women make faces like this

I've never made this face to anyone my entire life

I have no reason to fight for things I want. Especially if I have friends who can fight.

No you have dysgraphia. Inability to write coherently, as a symptom of brain disease or damage.