I love that shit, the bad thing is just that it gives me worst hangover, im taking 200-300mg few times a month

i love that shit, the bad thing is just that it gives me worst hangover, im taking 200-300mg few times a month

penisbutt

fpbp

You shouldn't have withdrawals under the doses of 1g, I take 0.75g twice a week and haven't noticed any withdrawals.

how long should i take a break from phenibut to get my tolerance back?

From what I've read (quite a lot), max twice weekly, and a week to two off every 1-2 months.

What is this stuff?

i just assumed this is another racetam lol

>cns depressant
>can develop tolerance
>withdrawal symptoms
>overdosing is possible
why would you ever take something that the russians have approved

Never tried it but i just started taking the yohimbine hcl

This is dangerous shit if you have an addictive personality just an fyi for anyone in this thread considering it. I did it for a week straight and has some of the worst withdrawals of my life when I ran out. Slept maybe an hour a night for for about a week. Constant anxiety and primal fear. Bad stuff.. just felt like throwing that out there. I know you aren't supposed to take it every day but when I tried it and it fucked me up I almost dropped out of school cause the withdrawal was so bad.

>for a week straight
The drug isn't the problem, you are

>overdosing is possible
Not lethal, and small overdoses cause at worst a headache or similar.

Literally more for me

idk honestly I tried this shit and L-theanine, doesn't really have any effect as far as anxiety goes, just gives me a slightly drowsy feeling. But I haven't touched this phenibut stuff in a while I'll give it another go today.

NEVER TAKE PHENIBUT MORE THAN TWO DAYS IN A ROW JESUS FUCK

Mhhm.. used to take 6-10 grams a day...I'm a filthy addict though

if you dont have anxiety in the rist place you cant get rid of it

Withdrawals aren't that bad when you feel constant anxiety and primal fear even without the phenibut abuse. They crop back up and it's like "ah, hello my old friends."

yep. i've dropped a 50mg per day clonazolam habit cold turkey. phenibut cant touch me.

>babbys first addiction

Got some from liftmode 2 years ago, anything under 2 grams didn't affect me. Took me 8 grams to really experience it.

Ive taken 4-5g every day for the last 6 months ama