/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - it's almost march edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Don't ask questions.

Don't take ai, it makes you gay.

Shove dbol tabs up your ass for quicker gains.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25461682
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell yeah I just found out I have a 401k from my old job when I was a kid with 3k in it. Should I roll it into a Roth or just take the 3k and buy growth and a stupid blast?

>Don't take ai, it makes you gay.
>not willing to take a dick like a champ at least twice a week
Enjoy your prostatic hypertrophy.

Tf u talking about

wat

any of you perma BnC boys have had problems with RBC too high? If so what did you do about it that helped (besides giving blood), what was your BP like and how long until you recovered?

Is insomnia constant when your run deca or will it get less worse? I am worried i miss gains because lack of gains

Just give fucking blood.Grapefruit can also help, but counteracts almost any effect of any medicine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695

Also BP can be lowered easily without giving blood dumb ass. Take coq10, do cardio, eat clean food

>miss gains because lack of gains
You sound tired.

Yeah thx mast, I was mainly looking for some feedbacks about people's experience with this particular issue. Have you given blood where you live, considering the fact you inject illegal shit up your butt cheeks?

Yeah seriously my brain is more fucked then ever. Melatonin is only making me fucking even more tired for the whole day

Yes every 2 months. Yeah last time they were suspicious when my heart rate was 120 when they measured it and they saw my big guns and veins popping

you take steroids sir? steroids? No, i only take those shakes he he

but it isn't listed on their list, only GH, fina, duta and accutane

Faurk vascularity is looking pretty good but the angle makes my chest look fucking tiny

Get on that mk677. Not even tren is ruining my sleep atm.

That falling asleep feeling of your hands gets annoying though.

>roiding for this

Yeah man i waiting when it;'s getting in stock again. Any idea when it will get in stock again?

what you do against it? just move it again?

>tfw i had a nightmare last night that i was covered in acne
>tfw i've had nightmares where clumps of hair fell out in the shower revealing a huge bald spot

Could always mail them, they restock quickly. Or go for the one with lgd in it.

I just move and stretch and hope for the best. Hgh also has this issue.
Sometimes it goes away quickly sometimes it stays for a solid 10 minutes.

it's been over 9 weeks now of no test tren only

feels good

>Sometimes it goes away quickly sometimes it stays for a solid 10 minutes.
fuck that sounds scary.

Is that the same feeling when you lay on your arms for a long time and then can't move it anymore

at what age did you start?

>While trenbolone is often recommended as a great addition to a masscycle, it is rarely reported to be a very powerful agent when used alone

Why

That exact feeling except when it just starts. You can freely move and use your arms and hands but they have that pins and needles feeling and you'll lose some sense of touch.
As if they're about to fall asleep.

Its not very scary, just annoying.

idk lol. i'm dropping some pounds, lifts are going up. my acne is at an all time low and i don't need to take an ai.

but you're literally destroying your brain..
not worth it for me

Am I retard for considering an anavar only cycle?

Ah like that. If i can still move it then it's no problem. Everything is better than lack of sleep. I hope that shit helps with sleep for me like it does for you.

but it still worth it for you? how often does that side effect occur?

If it's your first cycle you will see results

>but you're literally destroying your brain..
can you provide a source for this please.

It kicks in when I'm still mostly, like once or twice a day, mostly when waking up.
Never impacted movement and lifting.

Just for the sleep alone I consider it worth it. Even if there would be no gains due to mk677 and it just improved sleep I would still take it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25461682

Animal dose conversion is NOT 1:1 look it up.

How old are you currently. Is there a penalty for extracting your 401k early? Depending on your age, (think 40+) it would be more efficient to take no penalty and take the tax deduction from the 401k rather than move it to a Roth.

oh this one, i thought you were suggesting since i was on tren only, i was at a greater risk for things like this. pretty sure all forms of nandralone do this

I've been working out half-assed for like 10 years on and off. About one year more seriously now, 2-4 times a week with a proper schedule etc. I like my results but to stay not fat I have to cut and my progress is really slow. If I did a cycle of test-e and proper PCT, would I get a permanent increase in mass and strength granted I keep working out properly?

Also how does test-e make you feel in general? From what I've heard it's not very noticable outside of the gym.

It's not. I've was thinking about running var+sarms.

I've been off for a while and was thinking about doing a car cycle before going for a serious blast.

How do I travel in Europe from EU ->Czech Republic with tren ace? I can load test E beforehand but I can't do that with tren ace

I'm pretty sure either that study or another one shows test is neuroprotective in that environment with tren

I mailed them, hopefully they will get in stock very soon again.

Need that shit to improve sleep

Literally put it in your bag. The only customs they have on arrival into PRG is passport clearance no X-ray shit

Not a fan of the lgd one?

I mean that's most airports
I was more so asking about security at the departing terminal

i think that is due to the estrogen created by the test, which is why i asked earlier. pretty sure my estrogen is in range since i haven't noticed any symptoms of either low or high estrogen. i haven't done any blood tests to verify tho. dick still works fine.

for the tren study linked, didn't they also inject the tren straight into the brain of an adolescent rat?

Could always swap esters.

They didn't specify the site iirc but I would guess almost certainly not because part of the trial was in vitro exposure of brain cells

Bring enough ace to pin while you’re there and just throw the vial away before you fly back home.

It's my first time with tren. I'm not sure I want two esters. I'm only there for 10 days

Ending my first test e cycle, 500 mg/week. In a week I start the oct

I had this rashes in my left leg and a lot of itchness. Do you know what it is and the solution?

What about the airport from which I depart going there?

>few years ago
>in club
>black girl says she studies "business"
>i was like what exactly?
>she gets mad and repeats "business!!"

i'm not an academic or anything but this seems like some faking prostitute pretending to be a scholar?

it was years ago but just came to my mind as unsolved question

Don't worry, this is normal. Once you start your pct it should dissappear.

Best way to dose 25mg dbol? Split the dose throughout the day, or take 50mg at once preworkout?

anyone here who has been fighting hairloss have experience with anadrol?

dont give me copy paste shit off google, i want to hear personal experiences

i've been doing test and deca with dutasteride and it's not too dramatic on my inevitable balding

would adding anadrol prove to be dramatic tho?

1/2 in the morning/with your first meal and some fatty acids
1/2 preworkout with some fat

You mean “bidnus” she’s probably in community college at the most and has no idea that business isn’t a major.

Or she meant business administration

Drol is fine for me. Holy shit the fullness and everything from it though it’s orobably the best oral period.

>Drol is fine for me. Holy shit the fullness and everything from it though it’s orobably the best oral period.

are you someone with hair issues in general or not at all tho?

When should I hop on a cycle and what do you guys think I should take? I'm 18 y/o just deadlifted 500 pounds and I am on my way to benching 315.
B/w - 210

My hairline is p shitty no balding though.

I'd cut first.

desu thats not possible

it's either yes or no

hairline issues are part of balding

No it's not. Some people have a high hairline genetically but aren't balding. I've had a fairly high hairline my whole life due to Germanic heritage, and whenever I post pics, people say I'm balding.

That's not necessarily true. You could have a high hair line before it starts receding.

not hating but you're in denial

>You mean “bidnus” she’s probably in community college at the most and has no idea that business isn’t a major.

i dunno that's just insane

i mean i know there are "business schools" like fancy type rich people schools

but surely that's not a major

Yeah, the fact my hairline has been the same since I was a kid means I'm definitely balding.

Thanks m8

Business degrees basically mean micro economics plus some business law classes iirc.

the fact you think your hairline hasnt changed since child hood proves you are in denial tho

This is also true. If you're born with fivehead it's easy to miss when it starts creeping back.

Should I stack ostarine and buta?

natty here more jacked than you beta faggots

Do any of you fucks know about familial hyoercholesterolemia and juice? Would it still be safe to cycle? I'm on a statin and i've done my research into safe cycling, but i dont want to just get a heart attackat 25.

can i see your ass please

it's not homo

just love smooth skin of natty

Sorry i don't show my ass to redditors

could u email me?

i'm very discrete

>the average steroid user's intelligence
LMAO

>that acne
>that skin
>that lack of muscle SIZE
christ bro you got some shitty genetics (referencing your intelligence btw)

Mirin advanced camera angle usage.

>roiding for this

Obviously it's due to low bodyfat aswell, but what substance gives that super dry, thin skin look?

winstrol

cut on 500mg test

I had a feeling it was that, thank you.

personal preference. Try both and see what you like. I do 50 mg pwo but the pumps in calf and low back can get bad.

>cutting for your first cycle

>Not knowing the higher bf% the less effective steroids are

[Insert meme retarded wojak face here]

that's why you cut BEFORE hopping on cycle faggot

>Intentionally losing muscle mass when you can just hop on and reduce it to zero

250mg is enough though, don't need 500mg.

I'm going to hop on and I'm going to roid anyway so why not use test to accelerate it and gain some lean mass and strength while I do so?

>Intentionally losing muscle mass
>implying any muscle mass you had before hopping on cycle is relevant

*cut not hop on

If you plan to stay on forever, do it, if you want to cycle / pct, you should be lean before starting to reap full benefits. (If you're fat you will have a hard time managing your e2)

Ikr, I'd be embarrassed as fuck if I was roiding, instead of just mildly embarrassed.

I could make an elaborate post about dialkoxycarbenes in (4+1)-cycloaddition if it can raise the average roidhead IQ, yet I still don't know what a 401k is. Try being useful next post

mirin' those abs

>yet I still don't know what a 401k is
Amerimutts creaturas think the world revolves around them dont worry

I am running a tbol only cycle 50ed 200caps so 5-6 weeks. On week 2 now and see very nice gains.

Was thinking about anavar too. Dbol has to many sides and water retention. Tbol is a nice inbetween with almost no sides.

Recommend to do some research in that delish compound.

I learnt from an American friend recently that a 401k is the equivalent of superannuation or retirement funds.

Yea they are nice

not a /fraud/ but spotted two last night at the gym

>two pajeets talking loudly to eachother across the gym floor at 10pm (unstaffed 24hr gym)
>doing crazy sets really fast with almost no rest inbetween
>yelling and spazzing out
>one pajeet wore thongs but decided to take them off and lie down barefoot

It was very obvious they were roid raging but my question is: I thought roids just increased your muscle building and potency of lifting, not make you act like a complete retard, what did they take?

they weren't on roids, they're just pajeets

gyno help pls
am natty but you know a thing or two about drugs, any AI to beg my doctor for?

>Roid raging
>Not just typical Indian autistic gym behaviour

I don't know why but pajeets and old orientals act like complete retards in the gym. I have no idea where they learn some of the shit they do.

Reminds me of the try hard strength training natty at my gym. Constantly lifting weights he has no business lifting even though it's super light. He'll try to match me whenever I'm in the gym and repeatedly fail. I'll hit 225 for reps on bench for a pump and he'll try to do 185 for singles, fail and have to do the roll of shame. He'll pick the bar back up and do it all over again. What's weird is I've had to work in with him on squats and he'll do the exact same thing but will never ask for a spot from me. I ask for a spot on shit I know I can nail but just for the extra safety and he lifts knowing he'll fail

But the eccentric is where gains are made user

You need a SERM, not an AI. Ask for raloxifene.

>or just buy it yourself online ya dingus

Weird, your pics must’ve failed to upload