Anyone else undercover Veeky Forums? How do people react if/when they find out? Anyone got stories?

Anyone else undercover Veeky Forums? How do people react if/when they find out? Anyone got stories?
>2012
>Last year of highschool
>Have been in Body building classes for nearly 2 years now, did it because it was an elective that didn't require extra homework and because I wanted to be like the guys from Dragon Ball
>Everyone has always seen me as the nerdy kid in my classes since I mostly kept to myself and read books during break times
>Always wearing clothes that cover my body and don't show anything off
>For one of our classes the teacher decided to move us to the weight room
>Cholo kids hyping them selves up about how they started lifting for an entire month now and can bench 2 10s on each side
>They start feeling each others muscles
>One jokingly runs up to me and graps my arm
>"Oh my god guys he's ripped"
>Suddenly everyone is interested
>They want to see me lift
>Benching 2 plate while I tell them about proper form and then tell them about good starting routines and nutrition

and then you woke up

>Implying 2 plate is worth lying about
Maybe if I said 3 or 4 user.

>2012
>Last year of highschool

fucking underage

Oh man guise do you think Obama's going to win the re-election?

>be chubby nerd most of my life
>awkward, but I get by with a funny personality
>started lifting weights a year ago cause I was tired of wearing a muscle shirt, a T-shirt, and a button up in an attempt to hide moobs
>only people that know are my wife and close friends
>finally, after deciding that I looked good enough, I posted a before and after pic on Facebook, while detailing my obvious battle with being overweight and having manboobs/ puffy nipples
>tremendous response, as well as people asking for training advice
It feels pretty good. I haven’t quite made it yet, but any progress is mind blowing to normies

>attention-whoring on kikebook
>on kikebook

tsk. what a disappointment

Too bad you took that shit to fb, would have been a good story otherwise.

I considered the ramifications. But the only people I have on Facebook are family members and ex-girlfriends. It seemed like a no brainer. Keep the family updated while stoking the fires of the bridges I burnt.

You can only be undercover fit if you're scrawny as fuck. How the hell can you hide massive backs and shoulders?

just constantly carry watermelons and nobody notices

This.

What the fuck did you wear OP? Adam sandler style baggy cloths but always long sleeve and jeans? Hoodie 24/7?

I always wore my favorite jacket to school and shirts that were big on me. Most people don't actually seem to notice much unless you are wearing revealing clothes.

>You can only be undercover fit if you're scrawny as fuck.
how can you be fit and scrawny?

This, it's obvious when people lift unless they're in full-on eskimo outfits.

>Highschool
>Bodybuilding classes
Oh man, I wish my school had this.
Hell, even if my university had it, that would be awesome.

I was incognito ottermode in HS and only my cute redhead grill deskmate figured it out, cause she tickled me one day as a joke. Then she started tickling and hugging me on a daily basis for the rest of my school days. That's when I figured it out that ottermode truly is the mode to go with

How do you hide your gains, Veeky Forums?

I wore a close-fitted shirt the other day and had girls, women, and old ladies ogling me while doing groceries. I’ve also had women who can’t keep their hands to themselves and feeling my arms and chest while I was at a party one night, one even groped me at the butt and telling me how very firm it was. To be honest, it felt pretty great initially, but it got too bothersome. I want the anonymity I had when I was still a skinny-fat kid.

I want to get things done without eveyone licking at my body with their eyes. Please give some advice.

i always wore loose sweaters and revealed my power level in final year of hs and everyone was mirin

>How the hell can you hide massive backs and shoulders?
literally just cloths that don't fit. in winter, everyone but roided out freaks show no gains. during summer, loose tshirts hide enough. especially if you aren't low bf

a-user you are aware 2012 was six years ago right?

This. So many faggots want to be showing off as soon as they start lifting and don't realize you wont show shit unless you specifically want to

>High school had Body building classes
>College fucking doesn't unless I want to pay an arm and a leg
At this point i'm just trying to save enough money to get an in home gym so I don't have to jog to the gym every other day.

In modern universities it would probably be seen as allowing toxic masculinity and be stricken in favour of 'Diversity Club' (my college actually has this).

I always liked wearing baggy clothes/clothes bigger than my actual size. I found it comf. I also liked wearing comfy jackets.

I'm actually surprised more weebs/Comic book nerds aren't buff. It's what motivated me to want to train. Seeing Goku or The Flash train every week to get stronger/Faster was my motivation, why not for others?

dreamer bulk

probably a hoodie would be your best bet

yes, because benching 225 pounds as a 17 year old is normal.

pretty normal for the athletes in my highschool

bad genetics bad results

>he didn't play highschool football

I'm definitely taking that as a compliment user but after 2 years of lifting 2 plate is actually slower than a lot of lifters. Though it does make me wish I didn't take a year off of lifting once I went to college. No way was I going to spend $30 a month of my own money that young.

unfortunately it is possible to get strong very quickly if you lift during puberty. I say unfortunately because I missed that window.

A big hoodie will cover everything up unless you're fucking Ronnie Coleman.

I wasnt able to put on mass and strengrh until i was 18, and i started lifting at 15, 16 seriously.

2012 was six years ago user... you've been in a coma for 6 years

>Get really strong during puberty
>Lose it all because real life got in the way of lifting
>Finally going back to the gym but not even able to lift as much as I used to during puberty
>Stalling and still not reaching my previous records

mostly hoodies and jackets.
I don't know how you can hide your power level otherwise

Easier than for a 30 year old.

Anyone can get buff user. Even with bad genetics you just have to push past it.

Not really if your bad genetics = hypogonadism and thus extremely low testosterone.
Then you simply can not ever get buff without getting on TRT.

insecure faggot

Holy fuck I need to get off Veeky Forums, you're such a faggot

>implying it isnt
Ok chestlet

That's when I graduated high school and I feel like I'm older than half of the people here.

>Most of the people here are younger than me
>I used to be underage

Wear a loose-fitting T-shirt or a hoodie you stupid fuck, it's not that hard.