How does one get a girlfriend?

How does one get a girlfriend?

do not post this cursed image on my board

Stop seeing them as your equal.

Stop dreaming about Asian women like a soyboy

By being confident and not being overly fat or ugly. Most importantly, get out of the house.

Start seeing them as your equal.

I wouldn't know. All my relationships, short and long term was initiated by the female. I literally wouldn't know what to do if I was fat and/or ugly

They're the cutest tho

Where did you meet such females?

I too, have had every relationship initiated by the girl.
What sucks is that since I don't go to classes anymore, I hardly interact with females anymore.

Wrong.

OP, women need us to lead, not follow. They want someone they can look up to.

That’s fucking gay. Don’t do that.
I got my girl in high school. Kept her and got her pregnant so I married her. I’m not proud of this, but I emotionally abused the fuck out of her. I’m not gonna go into too much detail, but it was pretty bad. I actually posted a story on Veeky Forums that became a pasta on some boards.
The point is, there is no such thing as “equality” in a relationship. Each partner has a job that needs to be done to make a functioning home and relationship. If both partners are working full time, then all housework gets split. But someone has to be in charge of spearheading the family in the right direction, and 9 times out of 10, this position rightfully falls on the man. At least it should. A lot of you faggots sound like you’d make horrible breadwinners/ Head of the Household. And most woman want a man in charge.
>Tl;dr if you want a girl you need to be a man

Found the virgin

Post the pasta bad boy

>start lying to yourself
lmao

I’m not sure if this was the original post or one somebody pasta’d, but I wrote this on Veeky Forums. Now, obviously I feathered up the story a bit to get more replies, but it’s based on real events.

I'd easily go arrested in my country if I did that

you made her submissive?

Why do you want one? They’re annoying and clingy af

Luckily We moved to Oregon, where there are more white people here who will turn a blind eye to things. My wife is black, and we lived in Southern California before this, where all her family is. They would have jumped me for simply calling her a cunt. That’s why, In the story, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her mom in California.

What are you talking about?

>My wife is black
Is she at least one of those smoking hot blacks

She was always submissive, and real quiet. Every once in a while, when arguments got heated, she’d try to scream and be dominant.
Like I said, I’m not proud of my actions, but let’s iust say that she doesn’t do that anymore. And again, obviously some parts of the story are exaggerated, but in all honesty, it did take me being physical to get the reaction i wanted. She’s not as lazy anymore.

She’s beautiful when she has her hair done. But she’s really short. I think 5’2”.

I've never asked a girl out. How do I start from here?

I remember seeing this story on Veeky Forums in August. Sounded like bs so I ignored that thinking it was bait.

are you the dude that took his wife for a drive and beat the shit out of her? i liked that story, very inspiring honestly

squat 6pl8s

just saw it was. good job user

>I was in that thread
kek, nice to see you again, user

Meet girl. If things are going well just make the move and ask.

Ok and how do I meet girls?

If she didn't respect you enough to put in effort without violence then you must be really fuckin beta lmao.

Are you white ?

no

Unironically this, at least until you start dating.
You guys probably arent attractive or charismatic enough to pull off acting superior around a girl without looking like some creepy autist

>my wife is black
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i just lost all the respect i had for you

Leave the house

What a pathetic, weak man you are. And I am far from a white knight