How do you guys feel about trans in sports?

how do you guys feel about trans in sports?

this mtf recently won with a 36- 0 record

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should be biological, or make a tranny league/division

Leviticus instructs execution of effeminates

Wtf
He has no boobs, no wigs, nothing feminine
How the fuck people accept it?

It's retarded.
>Let's divide sports based on the clear biological differences between males and females that make them perform differently in sports
>Lol jk it's aboutt gender lol

It's completely unfair, though hilarious.

Look at the refs face.

Trans people deserve the gas chamber

feminists getting fucked by their own poison

this post made me now support men dominating the womens divisions.

She's FtM, not MtF.

Taking testosterone, mid-transition. Federation rules says she has to compete as gender on birth certificate - she's been asking to compete against boys for ages.

Basically cheating

Trans have no place in sports. Theyre either on massive amounts of t enhancers or have a the bone density and muscle mass potential of a man.

They need their own special olympics so they can ne fags somewhere else.

It does, she's female on birth certificate transitioning to male. You're looking at what T does to a teenage girl.

>"It's ok because he has female-levels of hormones now"
>Ignoring the years of being a man, with male hormones
>Ignoring increased muscle mass, larger bone structure, higher tendon strength, and pretty much everything else that decides athletic competitions

>this mtf
I'm assuming this is bait just to get people to reply a certain way because this story has been posted multiple times across different boards and it's a fucking FtM.

Serious question: Why people ignore that transgenderism is a mentail ill?
What the fuck is wrong with the world, guys? Even in 3rd world shitholes like Brazil transgenders are treated as normal.

I say let us embrace true equality and make men and women compete against each other on equal terms.

Also, IRL Motorball when?

She's FtM NOT MtF.

not fitness. fuck off, shit bag. no bump. kys.

reminder: sage, report and ignore these idiots.

>all of the brainlets here falling for the bait
It's a fucking girl on test "transitioning" to a male

MtF shouldnt be allowed to participate in female sports, but if a FtM wants to get their ass kicked, then they can participate in male sports.

>They don't know
Fucking kek

That's literally what this person wants, but the state goes by whatever's on your birth certificate. So now you have a fucking girl taking testosterone competing with women as if there isn't an advantage.

SHe takes hormones though so isnt taht doping?

No these fags need their own league.

Because otherwise its unfair.

A mtf will always crush competition. Them a ftm will always get crushed.

user, why are you asking bigoted questions?

It's not considered doping under the current regulations because it's prescription apparently. So the state has to decide whether that is allowed or whether people can compete with what they "identify" as rather than their biology.

The feelings and inclusiveness of the few is more important than fairness for all.

The simple solution would just be to throw them into the male league and let them get crushed. Obviously that opens up another can of worms

Of course thats the opinion because we are owned by the pharmaceutical companies. They wouldnt want anything to stop these fags from getting hooked on meds their whole life.

What about mtf? They will crush tye competition.

They dont belong there, you have to be consistant.

Its kinda crazy how much easier it is for a female to pass as a man, while men that transition to female almost never pass.

testosterone is a hell of a drug

Aesthetically-wise I think part of the reason is that a guy with female facial traits is just considered a good-looking guy, meanwhile a woman with large dude traits is considered hideous and manly.

Well in a way we all start as female until testosterone kicks in later. It's much easier to add some characteristics (muscle, hair, etc.) than hide them once they're there.

woah we dont need your facts here buddy /pol/ has its own facts tyvm

>this is completely fine in America
fucking KEK

Kys you have to be consistant. If there is mtf in the girls league they will dominate.

Yeah I'm sure she feels awful about it, that's why she keeps competing right?

Yep, all technique, no brute strength here

>/pol/ inadvertently makes arguments in favor of FTM fighting in men's category
like pottery

But federation rules don't prohibit the use of test?

try doing this without test

feminists aren't getting fucked. teenage female athletes are getting fucked.

Well fuck, what would you? Quit? Give up on wrestling?

This. If it's a biological woman, then they face women while being on testosterone supplementation so they easily win. Put them against biological males, they lose.

If it's a biological male and you put it against women, even on estrogen they have the bone density and muscle mass potential of a man. If you put it against men it loses.

I agree with the tranny league idea. And call it that too

and its proving that gender is not just a social construct

...there isn't.

Americans are degenerate pieces of shit lmao

well lets hope they wont grow up feminists

You're saying she should be allowed to fight men like she wants to, but can't because of the regulations in place, right?

the argument is that trannies should be killed off and any kind of transitioning should be banned

but knee jerk reaction reddo

that clit bulge, how many bros would suck it?

La creatura should not be allowed to wrestle at all. He's not a woman nor a man, just a freakshow and should thank his parents for letting him go full retard. I wanted to grow long hair when I was 12, thankfully my parents didn't let me.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1573044-ufc-joe-rogan-to-transgender-mma-fighter-fallon-fox-youre-a-man

hue hue, give it time

Anybody who's playing to this social Marxist movement and using it towards their own advantage is advantageous, capable and has some follow-through.

This kid wrestles against girls that he has a clear and obvious advantage over, is allowed to pin them, and doesn't have to compete against other dudes. He's getting a test boost from the constant skin-to-skin contact and constant wins from fighting in a weight class he has no business being in. What's more, all he has to do is claim to be a girl and everyone has to play to his every whim- otherwise risk being seen as trans-phobic.

This kid is a fucking genius.

>you have to be consistent

sorry user but I don't have autism, transition is inherently different from a mtf and ftm perspective kind of like how genders are inherently different amirite

I mean... you’re obviously not a genius, as you haven’t even troubled to read this thread and find out it’s a FtM not MtF.

If you allow ftm in the men's league. You have to allow it the other way.

I'm not the one with autism, statistically it's the trannies that have it. They don't belong in sports at all.

who fucking cares. its female wrestling. they're all lezzbots anyways

>guy who accuses everything he dislikes of being a communist plot is not a genius
you don't say

>You have to allow it the other way

says who?

Do you really think they won't bitch and moan and throw tantrums if the mtf isn't allowed to compete?

Only biologically born females who identify as female and are fully natty should be allowed to compete in the female division.

Everything else has to fight males, will be hilarious to see larping ftm and mtf against a fully competitive high test man.

>his smile and optimism gone

>how do you guys feel about trans
should be gassed

Sometime this year evidently

She's basically winning because of her testosterone treatment, of course she's going to be stronger and faster than a normal girl. They're allowing her to cheat

She's transitioning to male, you brainlet

there legally can only be one league for any sport.
a female sport is illegal technically, as it is discriminatory. no one files charges or tries to sue because no one fucking cares if girls want to have their own league its ok because they're weak as fuck as dont stand a chance in mens leagues, but because of the law women are allowed to try out for the nfl, mlb, nba.

anyway, my stand on this is that they shouldn't be allowed in any league while taking drugs.
a 13 year old wrestler who is a female, but on steroids (testosterone ) is going to have an advantage against other girls.
put her against the boys and she still has an advantage because chances are her levels of testosterone are going to be higher than that of a lot of the boys, and they havent been exposed to test for long enough for it to make them significantly larger than girls yet. so its just a roider vs non roiders no matter where you put her.

as for a boy who wants to be a girl.
he absolutely should not be allowed to compete in womens leagues.
when young enough, most boys are the same size as girls but there are enough outliers that it would be unfair. when into the teens, the boy is just going to destroy all the girls.