Creatine

Red pill me on this stuff. I’m skeptical. Is 2.5 grams enough? What should I worry about if I take it every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17828627
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9865198/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the main concern imo is balding. if you have male pattern baldness it will expedite it

accelerates balding and has been linked to also triggering testicular cancer.

and for the pros
nothing. it literally does nothing. it is the biggest scam in the fitness market.

>accelerates balding
True if you have a genetic predisposition for it, the vast majority of people won't have that issue.
>triggering testicular cancer
Straight up not true, not at all.
>does nothing
Also wrong, it is arguably the best supplement for muscle building available.

gives you parkinsons disease

Does nothing but make you retain water

Wrong and wrong.

>it gives you a hereditary disease

Turns you into a trap, not worth it

it's also a great nootropic if you're into that shit.

DONT TAKE CREATINE

I TOOK CREATINE AND GOT SEVERE MUSCLE FATIGUE

I ENDED UP TRYING TO SQUAT 5 PLATES (less than what i rep) AND I PASSED OUT AND ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL

FUCK CRETINE

Doesn't sound like it was the creatine...

Wrong.
Wrong, it increases endurance and power.

Makes you gay

can someone give me the benefits of creatine ?

strenght gains, weight gains ?

Only guy here that knows his shit

It causes dementia and damages your liver whilst providing minimal benefit to lifts

It turns water into negative calories kinda like celery. You lose one pound of fat after you drink 2 gallons of water and eat 75g creatine mono

You lose your natty card

>True if you have a genetic predisposition for it, the vast majority of people won't have that issue.
not true
close to 2/3 of the population experiences male pattern baldness before their mid 30s

this is the most important

How about you google it, you lazy fucking faggot? Read the examine.com page about it.

Neither of those are true. Creatine actually has nootropic effects, particularly in people that don't each much meat.

why take something that's produced naturally by your own body? your body will regulate whatever you take in by reducing its own creatine synthesis. when you stop taking it, you can only hope that your natural levels will go back to normal.

>causes balding
>damages liver
>linked to ischemic heart disease
>can trigger testicular cancer
But it makes your muscles look SLIGHTLY bigger because it makes you retain more water, therefore Veeky Forums shills hard for it baka

if u wanna be big but bald take it i guess

>creatine is a nootropic
I knew this thread was gonna be bad but I didn't think it would reach these levels of retarded

almost everyones bodies will go back to normal in terms of that but some people will experience short term problems

Causes alzeimers disease

>>Also wrong, it is arguably the best supplement for muscle building available

>these are the people that gives you advice on Veeky Forums

But it is, faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17828627

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

I'd hate to have such shitty genes that I couldn't take one of the few legit supps. Also only half of the male population exhibits signs of male pattern hair loss by age FIFTY. The vast majority of people do not bald and won't have issues with creatine at suggested dosages.

i can guarantee you that 95% of people would not notice a difference. there are way better ways to increase brain performance. exercising would be an example. if you're using creatine as a nootropic maybe you really do need it because you're retarded

2/3 of me show it by 35 and 85% show it by 50.

you´ll get bald

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9865198/

this is a terrible study lol
also the conclusion is that MPHL may be more common than previously reported. also the idea that 50% of the male population has shown 0 signs of any kind of hair loss by age 50 is completely absurd

So much misinformation about it causing baldness

"Creatine has been implicated once in increasing DHT. The study has not been replicated, and direct studies between creatine and hair loss have not been conducted"

No idea why cunts hate on creatine so much, almost as if it was a meme to hate on it....

people hate on it because its not natty

were you wearing sandals?

>not natty
>a naturally-occuring compound which is produced by the human body

You, sir, are a faggot.

I understand this reference and appreciate it

it's shit.