Lift 4x a week

>Lift 4x a week
>Eat leafy greens and avoid sugar
>Keep yourself well-groomed
>Wear clean, well-fitted clothing
>Have two hobbies (one of them should be athletic)
>Smile and compliment people liberally
>Acquire qt Asian gf

I don't know why this is so hard for Veeky Forums to understand...

Other urls found in this thread:

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/facts/
foodnavigator.com/Article/2011/04/20/Asia-continues-to-dominate-soy-milk-consumption
ussec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SOY13_9_Recommended-Soy-Intakes.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=El447TMv8xM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't seem so hard desu

Can i substitute other exercise for lifting? I like to do calisthenics and stuff because I can't afford a gym, might be getting some free weights to use at home soon though

Calisthenics are fine... just takes a bit longer, but chicks dig pullup progressions. Look up a good Push/pull routine and stick to it.

Makes sense, I got a pull up bar as well and I feel that its one of the best exercises to do in general

Only problem on the path to a qt gf is that I'm a somewhat ugly manlet shitskin

I acquired an azn gf without all that shit before I even began working out.

She was insecure as fuck though.

Thank you for sharing.

They remind me of my mom.

pass.

Why are you even here

Wanna spot a homie them digits?

Might have to settle for a Cambodian but there's worse things in the world

lol

w2c qt skiing asian gf

Because I'm an autistic faggot and I felt like replying seriously to a b8 thread

Would honestly rather an hero 2bh pham

>lift heavy
>eat 10,000 cal/day
>grow beard
>go BLOAT mode
>don't shower often
>disregard females

>Smile
How? I can never smile.

>>Acquire qt Asian gf
stop

nah. they make me think of my mom.

>Acquire qt Asian gf
Good job.

>acquiring an Asian gf and not a qt White one

>asian gf

>posts 5/10 generic looking asian girl
Lol no.

Gotta start somewhere.

Awww. cute couple.

everybody already knows the asian boy is just for generating beta bucks from the viewers. she actually fucks other guys on the side

search xvideos : VID-20161007-WA0000 - XVIDEOS.COM

>aquire asian girls with almost zero effort
I suppose they universally love my phenotype. I suppose it also helps that there are quite a lot of asians in my area (NY)

>5/10 generic looking asian girl
How about you post a couple of examples of Asian women in huge crowds and we'll see if she's completely average, ok?

In reality Asian women are really ugly and white men easily get above average looking ones on a regular basis, no question about it

why does it seem like the more Chad an Asian guy is, the more likely he is to be with a White girl

and the more Soyboy a White guy is, the more likely he is to be with an Asian girl?

Because the vast majority of Asians are soyboys who can't even get laid at all. On the racial hierarchy scale Asian incels are at the absolute bottom level.

>Soybeans were first cultivated in China nearly 6,000 years ago, making them one of the first domesticated food crops.
>China is by far the largest importer of soybeans (61% of total imports, or 55 million tons) and the country is expected to yearly increase its soy imports (only soybeans) by 5% and buy 50% more by 2020/21, reaching 110 million metric tons of soybeans imports. In 2011, China accounted for 43% of Brazilian (top destination) and 25% of Argentinean soy exports.
>Soybean imports to Asia are expected to grow from approximately 75 million metric tonnes in 2009 to 130 million metric tonnes in 2019. Meanwhile, imports to non-Asian countries will only grow slightly during the same period (source: Bunge unpublished data, 2012).
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/facts/

>Asia continues to dominate soy milk consumption
>Eight of the top 12 soy drink consuming countries are Asian with Hong Kong residents consuming the most at 17 litres per year each, according to TetraPak data.
foodnavigator.com/Article/2011/04/20/Asia-continues-to-dominate-soy-milk-consumption

>In the United States as well as many other countries, intake recommendations exist for a variety of food groups, such as fruits and vegetables, dairy products and whole grains. No such recommendation exists for soyfoods. The Chinese government recommends consuming at least 50 g of soyfoods daily as one step toward meeting nutrient needs [1].
ussec.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SOY13_9_Recommended-Soy-Intakes.pdf

Why do you think I included them in the routine? I'm not gonna ask the average 4Channer to go out and get Nathalie Emmanuel breh. A nice Asian qt will do just fine.

that doesn't answer the question.

again, why does it seem like the more Chad an Asian guy is, the more likely he is to be with a White girl

and the more Soyboy a White guy is, the more likely he is to be with an Asian girl?

>posts 5/10 generic looking asian girl
Can't wait to go to Japan this April. Have some average gooks.

>korean guys roasting me for hitting on the one not ugly korean girls at my uni
>"That girl's like a 3/10 in Korea"

w-we're all gonna make it bros

>gif

The truth is, they actually do have different beauty standards. The Asian Americans we think are hot shit tend to be considered low-tier over there, because we like exotic features - otherwise we'd just get any old white slag. It's a win/win, really.

Don't know don't care. I'm not worried about what beta males do who I never see dating interracially.

The world only revolves around the alpha races.

"Gooks" are Koreans, ya numpty

See this comic? If you're not able to do this then you're not part of an alpha race.

I know, you baka.

Asian boys would never be able to dance around white girls like this. They would never pay for your living, cater to your every whim and provide sex in order to keep you around.

You are not Meeks or a white Meeks.

Huh, hadn't thought of it like that. Maybe it's that we like asian-looking asians and they like white-looking asians. They're all in on getting white gfs

6'4" 210 male model, fucks all the women in his circle without having a penny in his pocket, and they feel lucky for it.

Alpha.

the fuck is a meeks

this. if they look like that then I'm definitely moving in lol

Maybe you just haven't seen enough asians. Take a stroll around NYC or SF and you'll see some drop dead gorgeous asians, and I say this as someone who is disgusted by miscegenation. Those are the ones I'm assuming are the high class beauties. I see average white dudes with plain pan faced, pig nosed chinks all the time but these gorgeous ones are with chaddest of chads

I live in SF. There are no drop dead gorgeous Asians here.

Either you've never lived in SF or you need higher standards.

Hottest Asians I've ever seen were when I went to Hawaii and saw tons of Japanese and Korean girls everywhere I went. Been to San Fran and I don't remember seeing hot asians there.

But yeah the pickings for Asian girls are pretty slim here in Idaho.

I live in NYC but I assumed there would be some in SF since it's chink central on the west coast, analogous to NYC on the east

I mean diversity of genes generally promotes better offspring, that might play a part in it

SF is just a shit city with shit people in general, can't wait to move away from here

There's no such thing as an "alpha" or "beta" race.

There's alpha and beta people of every race.

Just because a someone is White doesn't mean he's alpha, especially if all he does is sit at home, collect studies on Soy and downloads photos of strangers just to shitpost on Japanese anime message boards.

See, lucky for me I like the fresh-off-the-boat look. Those wanna-be-white k-poppers do nothing for me. Gimme them snub-nosed, dark-skinned Viets.

This. And from what I've seen, the Asians in Hawaii usually end up getting with other Asians.

Mongoloid features remind women of children. Why would a woman who seeks the opposite sex not want masculine characteristics in her man? That's why Asian males have the lowest response rates on Tinder.

Yeah and it's also why any Asian who can grow facial hair is not going to have a hard time finding a gf

>go away chink
>i'm with a real man now

I would have thought indian men are the least popular

>continues saving photos of strangers to prove he isn't beta

Just stop lol.

WHITE DEVIL STEALS PURE INNOCENT ASIAN BEAUTY

Can't fix small dick and low test breh. Even if they have a supposedly "superior" Asian father and a beard they still most likely will be rejected.

and what does this photo say?

Indians and Asians are both tied for the smallest dick.

kinda looks like Alkaizer

Protip: if you learn their language they will adore you. Works with chinese and japanese, not sure about viets

Shit tier noses are dominant genes

I spent time in India, and honestly a lot of the dudes are pretty aesthetic. Strong jawlines, good hair and good facial symmetry. But they tend to go bad in western countries.

That he's an ugly looking low PSL subhuman who has to marrycel. Marriage is an obsolete institution nowadays for alphas.

I smell instant noodles and manlet tears in this thread.

Must be /r/AsianMasculinity

Thing is, it's a big-ass investment for a small chance of success, and you look like a weeb.

Idaho..my man

>asian gf
small-souled bugman detected

>t. cope

I met a friend's Indian roommate a few weeks back and you're right, dude was handsome as fuck. I guess they just have a bad reputation for wearing jeans and massive amounts of cologne to the gym here in the states

talking to people is annoying sometimes. When I'm in a pissy mood, I want to stay there.

Indians like Asians are bottom of the barrel trash who creep up on women like predators.

Looks like an average turkish couple

Iā€™m Punjabi (indo-aryan) and have a 7.5ā€ bone pressed. Not sure about girth but the condoms provided by my uni are too tight. The small dick thing only applies to southren Indians.

>a 9/10 white girl settled for a 6/10 chubby asian guy
>meanwhile I can't even get a 7

Hell, they seem to be doing it to Asian women as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=El447TMv8xM

He's way out of her league

>tfw will never be this fucking thirsty

Feels good. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Indians.

RAPE TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

Hes a pacific islander orc. Hardly counts as asian anymore

Nah he's a Chink alright. You can tell by the small hands (small dick ) thing.

>high school girls are so sex starved they're staring to get super raunchy to each other

Reminds me of summer camps when they keep the genders seperate

>ITT: massive amounts of cope based on antiquated racial stereotypes

If people here weren't such brainlets and actually capable of getting into decent US colleges, they'd see tons of Asian/Indian/Black bros that do just fine with women of all races

It's a business model. She's an instagram or twitch whore or whatever and got almost every asian follower to choose her for their donations because she's the one they're watching. People like to see their race banging superior ones.

that was proven to be someone completely different.

some random thot named "Anny Ramos del Alegrete"

>enrages thousands of insecure white fans who immediately unfollow her

yeah sure seems like a smart business model

>posts on Veeky Forums
>attends DeVry Online
pick both

pajeets need to leave this planet, their existence is disgusting

criminally underrated

She is a woman. What do you expect?

Mail-order filipino?

All that work for an asian gf seems like such a waste. Asian girls are literally the easiest to pick up, takes zero effort if you are
>white
>tall
>half decent looking
>have an education/job

Lifting and working on your appearance and confidence just to date an asian seems like a cop out

>black
>5'8"

guess I should get a white gf

>black
>6ā€™2ā€
>half decent looking
What are my chances for qt Asian gf, user?

Zero.