How to fucking get my daily onion in srsly

how to fucking get my daily onion in srsly

i tried honey, lemon juice, salt, and hummus, nothing masks the grit and the burn. how does user do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

journal.ashspublications.org/content/120/6/909.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you just eating an entire onion? I just stick it in my food whenever I can throughout the day and I'm fine, though admittedly it's hard to shove it in every single meal since it doesn't always fit.

i usually make slow cooker pots for my food. i guess i can just add them to the bowl but i thought there might be a better way to just quickly get it in without fucking around

bump

I eat it in a burrito bowl. See pic related.

Pretty sure the main chemical in the onion, which makes it so good, is quercetin. It's also something which is lost when cooked. Probably better off eating it raw.

well i didn't mean as far as cooking, just adding to my pots that i usually make. i want to eat them raw but goddamn. whats in the bowl?

Chicken
Brown Rice
Guac
Black Beans
Tomato Salsa
Red Onion
Japalenos
Like 3 corn chips

I like to eat mine in a salad with Lettuce, kale and Olive oil.

Tuna, mayo, pickle, salt, chopped onion

will try these, thanks. need to mix with tomatoes too i think. been chugging them with water but holy fuck man

took half an onion and a tomato and ate it with some chips today
was pretty good, would have been better with a lime juiced on top though
took the other half and threw it in the rest of my dinner
>rice
>kidney beans
>peppers
>mushrooms
>broccoli
>cauliflower
>green beans
>asparagus

>buy dicer
>dice the onyo
>swallow in gulps like a pill with water

takes me 5 mins tops

If the mechanism is Quercetin* (and, if I understand correctly, it is) then try yellow onions (the left one in your picture). They're sweet and the Quercetin levels are the same.**

*The idea is that Quercetin is estrogenic but is 1000 times weaker than estrogen so when it binds to your receptors, it effectively (though not completely) inhibits expression, like a really, really slow car blocking a one lane road.

**journal.ashspublications.org/content/120/6/909.full.pdf

>buying a dicer
>not just tearing bits of layers off with your bare hands

>The idea is that Quercetin is estrogenic but is 1000 times weaker than estrogen so when it binds to your receptors, it effectively (though not completely) inhibits expression, like a really, really slow car blocking a one lane road.
BIG if true. That could explain why onionbrah's estrogen levels went down.

Become the Prime Minister of Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmPVCKnkKWA

How many onions should you eat to make this meme true?

>bolognese
>chilli
>curry
>casserole
>on a salad
>with steak and eggs
That’s 6 meals you can add it to off the top of my head. Not that hard

>Been cutting my onions like a mad sobbing faggot

You summoned me

1 medium red a day.

I have IBS and eating any onion at all sets my intestines on fire and dooms me to a morning of stomach ache followed by a half hour of projectile firing chunks of my internal organs into the toilet.

I fucking love red onion though. Life is suffering.

make pico de gallo
>chop up 1 onion
>chop up 2 tomatoes
>add juice of half a lemon
>salt and pepper to taste
>optional: add chopped jalapenos and cilantro

great as a side dish or snack.
mexicans eat it with pretty much anything.

Soup. Or roast them, roasted stuffed onions are delicious. Or eat them raw, with sugar. Just eat your onions, user.

what happened to your friend eating cooked?

I think he is going to fuck his results

As soon as he saw the results the pomegranate long Jack and cocoa he has purchased them.

Although onions worked more as an AI so it might not be that messed up.

Dear onionman , how much pomegranate per day ?

1 pomegranate and cap full concentrate

Or 2 caps if you can't get the fruit

are doing parsley next?

Get lost you fraud. You are a SHITHEAD.
I love ya man!!

It's a vitamin stack next.

I'll be working in stacks
Parsley is a contender with ginger u belive.

PICO DE GALLO or a CHILEAN SALAD

put it over everything

>mexicans eat it with pretty much anything.
they also have the highest test across all races pretty interesting

nice

based tony

>mexican is a race

Keep up the good work

Onionman is UK man?

Eat it in greek yoghurt you fucking animals, you can’t even taste it at all, just cut up cucumber into small bits, garlic and onion into tiny bits and mix with Greek yoghurt.

Miracle Berry, duh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/

This study suggests yellow onions will work too. Similarly huge boost in testosterone in rats.

I do this too minus the dicer and just use a knife

are there any foods that boost estrogen that i should avoid? aside from the obvious soy i mean.

cilantro , give it a go

You just do it faggot.
The burn and smell go away after awhile.
I cut my onion in three sections. One for breakfast with my eggs, other with my dinner (usually vegetables, fish and lentils) and then I have it in a burrito or some type of wheat sandwich
If you truly have nothing left to lose just eat it raw like an apple. Tried it. You will cry and it burns but it's awesome

I'm all about efficiency, so I use a dicer. Sure I could cut it, but that would add an extra 2-3 minutes to get it to the size I want it. A dicer is just wham bam thank you ma'am. Then you rinse it off and you're done.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo

I don't understand this. Red onion tastes awesome.

This is delicious:
>half a plate of feta cheese
>a red onion lazily cut and sprinkled over
>add olive oil and pepper
>eat with your hands like a barbarian
MMMM

I sure am!
I reckon all onions will do the same.
Have you any details

Have you tried tomato+lemon juice? It was suggested in another thread and I liked it, chop it all up and optionally add a can of tuna. Also it may not be much but using it in tacos is pretty easy. Red onion also goes well with roast beef sandwitches for example.

>Have you any details
no , ive been eating a bunch each day and i feel great. i think my recent mental gains are from cold showers. im not meeming

Processed foods.