How do you deal with women at the gym?

How do you deal with women at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wistfully look at them

i work out in a cringe gym where its all male and every fucking of them are the stereotype of snapback, hoodie, stretch marks, bulking cut, grunting meme people we make fun of here

at least its cheap and close home

I only talk to the girl behind the front desk and a couple of the trainers.

Too much stigma against talking to girls trying to work out.

>deal with women at the gym
Like I need to...

politely ask them to move the pin back up when they're finished

Ignore them. Why would I care about them ? I'm here to workout.

Ignore them as much as possible. Only talk to them when I need equipment.

>I give them a happy smile
>they usually give me a smile back
>put on my headphones and ignore them for the rest of my time there
>one of them starts doing yoga 5ft in front of me
>she starts doing this pose where it looks like a dog pissing on a hydrant
>she knows Im right behind her
>finish my sets and keep ignoring them

Tfw no gf

>stretch marks
i've got stretch marks from puberty on my ass
significant fat gain on my belly
on my armpits from working out (unintentionally bulking but no extracurriculars)
all occured at different times in life

>How do you deal with women at the gym?
I don't. To be fair I don't really "deal" with anyone at the gym. I do my workout and leave.

This desu

do people drink milk as they workout?

I approach them in a kind, respectful, and upfront manner, introduce myself, ask how long they've been working out and coming to the gym, tell them I've seen them around and such, and before I actually get passed saying my name in the first part they usually run away to the women's only section.

Then I take the squat rack for myself.

More like how do they deal with you bro. Are they not aloud to be there? How autistic are you?

just like 90% of people in /fit

they drink some stuff but no idea what its

This here.

Fuck, why do underage girls use this kind of shorts?

I make sure they know i am looking their asses until they change gyms

rape them

compare them to pic related , get disgusted, then go home after a workout and better myself.

Who this forbidden semen demon?

fuck that's annoying how her pose in the reflection doesn't match.

Fpbp

ignore them of course. the trick is to fap one or two times before going to the gym. this will keep you from getting any boners as well take away your wanting to look at them since you are running on empty.

Keep a lookout for any woman that finishes with a machine and doesnt wipe off the seat, sprint to that machine as fast as possible and take a deep whiff. Gotta keep that TEST flowin for heavy workout.

>tfw armlet
Goddamn fourarm fags, thinking theyre so great with their double bench

this

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

I just take pics

>that hoe who wears the tightest fucking clothes at the gym and makes sure her midriff is showing at all times

how do you deal with them?

no one here gives them a pat on the butt and a "good effort, stacy!"?

This is my gym. Smells like shit as well.

I like it a lot, it's just a bare bones gym. Nobody is there to show off or thot-out in from of the mirrors.

I give em the ole snifferoo
Sometimes gawk if their form is really bad

Ignore them outright

Far superior to thot infested gyms. Too bad you cannot handle your own masculinity nor bask in a masculine environment.

Wait what is wrong with wearing a hoodie? I dont like to slimey up benches (still wipe them down) and it is cold outside (run to gym)

Ignore them, for the most part. Only two of the girls that are regulars are attractive IMO. One's a sorta thicc girl with amazing hair, legs, and really flexible hips, and the other is a tiny, sorta thicc Brazilian girl who's skin has this amazing shine when she sweats. They're the only two I'll check out, and when I do it's always brief and never obvious.

The rest can fuck themselves, I'm at the gym for me, not roasties.

Usually ignore Them. Dont see why they should interfere with my workout

>Not getting pumped up when there are more girls around
>not letting girls around positively impact your workout
>not talking to girls at the gym because it's what everyone else does and you think you'd look weird
Bunch of betas ya fucking hot girls is cringy

Fugg, you can't really tell how old she is at this angle, but judging by her friend she's gotta be like 12.

FUG

I hit on them.

Currently dating one, and have two exes from the same gym lel.

I hit a new PR on my diddlylift this week because my gym crush was nearby, felt really good. She definitely saw me too. Just glad I didn't pop a boner or anything.

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.

Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Dam who this is?

seconding, whos that

>implying women are even allowed to leave the house anymore in Bongistan

kek

kek

>girls who are 12 look like this now

can't imagine what it must be like to be a middleschooler in 2018

ana foxxx

from what I've observed there are just a couple of hyperchads who are fucking all the girls so much that they don't even care anymore and everyone else is watching someone play video games

>deal
arent all you faggots trying to make it? Making it doesnt consist of being triggered that the opposite sex is in the same building as you. Its being a normal person who can follow normal social cues.

terrible observation, take a shot

Ignore them. They are nothing to you. Lift and think of nothing more than your gains. mmm thinkin bout thos gains.

Never look in their general direction. Just look at the floor if you have to.

Not worth the risk of being called out as "that guy".

I ignore them unless they obviously want to interact

She's presenting herself to you user, she wants you to stick your face in her crotch just like a real dog would.

You're pretty rude desu.

>bulking cut
What did he mean by this?

Holy shit bros this is the most attractive girl I've seen on Veeky Forums this week

I exercise

Like it is written in the Hagakure: "Disregard females. Aquire aesthetics."

I... don't?

>Go to only bench in the gym
>gym thot doing sumo deadlifts 10 ft away from me
>suddenly picks up light kettlebell and comes closer
>Starts doing high rep romanian deadlifts and goblet squats with her ass facing me

What does this mean?
I was told they only want you to look so they can get the validation and then resent you for looking.

Hard as it is to believe, she was actually probably just earnestly doing her (shitty) routine. Don't think too much into it. Chances are very slim she actually wanted you, specifically, to inspect her crack.

Can someone figure out what this says? Something Manning?

Holy shit dude, get your fucking life in order.

it's not too late...

No u

Live on a STEM campus with a 1/4 Guy to Girl ratio. When women do enter the Gym they're usually scared and I feel everyone tries their absolute best to give them space and not look at them because of how rare they are.

Well she wasn't trying to hide it and not like she could have done those at the deadlift platform. I also didnt imply she was into me i was implying that she was trying to catch my validation so she can feel pretty

Look down on them, especially when they try work out nearby or show off. All women in gyms have terrible bodies - they wouldn't be there if they had good bodies. I have a 10/10 girlfriend at home who never works out because she's genetically got huge tits and a big ass, so skeleton gym whores even thinking someone could look at them positively annoys me.

I'm 6'0", reasonably big in a t-shirt and top tier face yet feel very uncomfortable around gym thots.

I'm generally awkward but I extra feel like I can't live up to what those girls would want and constantly actively avoid their gaze or looking at them.

You don't. Sexual """"misconduct"""" lawsuit waiting to happen.

This. During my long rest periods, I trade crypto to maximize other gains

i can fit my cock between her teeth

>aloud

Lmao, it must be awful trying to date in Ameristan.

amazing

I unironically did this once. I tried to be sneaky about it, I pretended to drop my towel and I smelled the seat when I bent down to pick it up. I think nobody noticed? It smelled like plastic, by the way.

My gym has a woman only section so they mostly stay there or on cardio most of the time the only girl well be my gf when she comes with. Sometimes they hog the leg machines though and give me weird looks when I look to see if they are off yet.

i ignore them like the worthless leeches they are
unless im horny and then i stare at them between sets, then i go home and bang my gf.

Gym thots and other normies occupying the squat rack and the barbell area in general is a huge problem in my gym. 2 months ago however, I discovered that on monday, wednesday and friday that the barbell area is empty except for this 6,3 powerlifting metalfag who reps out 650pounds on a normal day. I had no idea what the problem was untill I constantly caught him glaring at me in the mirror between his sets.

Dude makes me and everyone else super uncomfortable but it´s worth the empty room in the barbell area.

Not gonna fuck them or even talk to anyway so I just ignore them and keep working out.

Then it must suck to be you!

There is only 2 mirrors (facing each other) in the dumbell/mat/bodyweight section in the gym, i like using the mirrors for 5 mins while i warm up but 95 percent of the time there is a fucking thot in leggings so tight i can see their asshole sucking the fabric in who spend hours doing gay excersizes with their legs in the air. I hate them

I make "wacky" faces and when they look at me i usually say: "i'm tired as fuck" even though i'm usually not. Only talk to one of them anyway.

Whenever there's a gym thot doing her meme exercises in front of me, I only look at their asses when i'm struggling with my last rep for energy.

I got my membership suspended for a week after I went berserk after seeing a girl with big tits wearing only a sports bra in the treadmill.

Subtle. Good for you, very funny.

>he fell for the bulking and cutting is a meme meme

Honestly this. I smile if they look at me but I'm there to focus on my lifts

what about the guy who had used it before her? i don't think he wiped.

>for 6 months this girl comes in the same time I do
>always catch each other checking the other person out
>never say a word to each other
>this goes on for 6 months
>girl randomly stops coming to the gym

This has happened like 8 times over the past few years at uni gym. Gettin so tired of it I Might just start approaching girls at the gym

(I won't bcuz im a huge pussy)

It's like an orgy, but of smellz.

Damn I wish I be younger to enjoy these sweet teen bodies again

Your face is now stamped subconsciously in her brain and she will have you in her dreams whether she remembers who you are or not.