/instagram/ gains

Veeky Forums
Do you have Instagram?

How many likes do you get when you post a Veeky Forums picture?

How many followers do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/workliftsleeprepeat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why does this closet homosexual get constantly posted here

I only have like 100 followers

I created my instagram acount like two weeks ago and I have not uploaded any pictures yet

Am I doing ok?

Has anyone ever thought about the amount of gay loads blown to Jeff Seid? Gallons and gallons, probably enough to fill a small swimming pool. Does he think about it? Does he realize his only fans are just gay guys?

These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

Jeff pls go

I get roughly 100 likes per post atm. I have 800+ followers, and trying to really drive it up.

instagram.com/workliftsleeprepeat/

I want to hit 20-30k, and start trying to make some side cash from it, so now I'm gonna be doing as much as I can to increase followers.

Bump

LE COOKIES ARE READY

ya, its hard to start on it late, it takes time youll build up

cringe as fuck. is your entire identity going to the gym and eating?

>Being a grown man and caring about social media
Literally never going to make it

blacked

> pretending that isn't the Veeky Forums gymcel in a nutshell

I mean I do also go to school and masturbate

Im trying to start an instagram, im also pretty attractive so im going to try to play to my strengths. Ideas for content are

>face
>gym shit
>normie photography bullshit
>car

also how often are you "supposed" to post? (not too often but not too dead)

>tfw 26 years old and no social media because loser but i also hate the culture around it
>coworkers are mostly early 30s women and insult me for not having social media
>one of those women starts dating guy who doesnt have any and she says "its kinda nice to not have to worry about"
>they are always talking about instagram/snapchat/facebook posts

life as an ugly autist i guess

maybe you could do more if you decided it was ok to be in moderately worse shape then ur current?

1066 followers
250 likes

>Veeky Forums
>Do you have Instagram?
No.
>How many likes do you get when you post a Veeky Forums picture?
None.
>How many followers do you have?
None.

This world may have fallen to the intruding garbage known as social media, but I will not, and I refuse to under any circumstances. Social media is for weak men and women obsessed with image perception and vanity, and I will not participate, I urge you to make the right choice and join me.

Cringe

Same here

Not an argument.

> maybe you could do more if you decided it was ok to be in moderately worse shape then ur current?

fattie detected. never gonna make it

its fine to not participate in social media but giving some autistic "Social media is for weak men and women obsessed with image perception and vanity" is fedora tier

just say "yeah i dont do it because im not an attention whore"

Have an instagram but I don't have Interesting pictures. My usual routine is Gym, work, eat, sleep.
On the weekends when I do cool shit I don't take pictures of it cuz i'm too busy doing the cool shit.
I'll never be instagram famous

I have 90 follower and get 80 like :)

>not training for aesthetics
Never going to make it

Instagram is for women.

Used to have but I closed it about 6 months ago. I'm planning to start all over again in about 6 months when I finally hit my goal body.

That recent squat video you posted has noticeable buttwink. Work on your mobility or get some oly shoes.

What an autistic username

If you care about instagram legit kill urself

he looks small there

Nice iPhone faggot.

I have an Instagram, but the only people that follow me are people I know IRL. I don't post shirtless pics there.

>Do you have Instagram?
yeah
>How many likes do you get when you post a Veeky Forums picture?
my before after progress pic is my most liked pic @129 likes
How many followers do you have?

Just post really vapid things. Even if it seems like overkill to you, it won't to your followers. You should be posting once or twice a day, try to post at 6 or 7 o'clock after the high school students have had their tea.

This

Are you natty? Lifts and physique say natty, but the shoulders don't seem in proportion compared to the rest of your body.
Also nice squatform, terrible deadlifts. Your hips shoot up. Keep the bar closer at the start and use your lats to get your back tight.

I don't think this is cringy at all. Aside from the tattoos maybe

more like work lift ROID repeat am I right

What's wrong with roids?

>Is my entire fitness instagram identity going to the gym and eating

gee I dunno man, It's almost like my Instagram is just for fitness shit

>instagram.com/workliftsleeprepeat/
>roiding for this

Lmao dude holy fuck.

Are you actually implying that when people take steroids, they immediately put on 50lbs LBM and get shredded as fuark? That's what I hate about people saying 'roiding for this'.

Even if he is roiding, which he probably is, there are shittons of people that roid and have even worse physiques. I've seen them.

>roid signs since last summer
>ARE YOU ACTUALLY IMPLYING ROIDS MAKE YOU 50LB MORE MUSCULAR SHORT TERM?

No, what I'm stating is that roiding at that level in the first place is retarded.

Cause zyzz is dead and people need to cope

About 500 likes per post. But I'm a no no homo

someone please explain to me what is the point of instagram

to me it just looks like a marketing platform for internet celebrities and those who aspire to become one. why would i get on instagram is i am not interested in becoming a professional attention whore? what else does it have to offer?