What do you think of alcohol?

What do you think of alcohol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5HLJfgIyPDM
youtu.be/pXOGS9cilKM
quora.com/How-large-in-stature-were-Vikings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's great. I hate beer though, so I stick to tequila and whiskey for the most part.

Our Veeky Forums anthem. youtu.be/5HLJfgIyPDM

Unless you down hard spirits its a gains killer

It's good if you don't drink too often and IIFYM.
The problem only comes if your tempted to drink too much and blow your cut

This tbqh. Also I drink about once a month or less. Gains goblin.

Haram desu

Liquid poison drank by losers to cope with their problems becuase they can’t face them like a real man, have fun dying at 60 from your shot liver, your body tries it’s absolute best to keep you alive yet you faggots repay it by treating it like shit. Just my personal opinion on it though, I don’t give a fuck what people do to themselves as long as they’re honest that it’s bad and don’t try to justify it

Recovering alcoholic so i dont drink but beer is good for bulking or socializing

You must be great at parties

Milk is for babes. Beer is for strong men. Those who practice temperance are weak and cowardly. They’re afraid of their own shadow and are scared of what their unconscious will reveal to them.

Hate it, teetotaler

I drink it sometime, dont really like beer and I mostly stick with Whisky, Scotch, Tequila, Gin, or Rum.

It's good. I never drink beer because it is estrogen. Mostly whisky, gin, and wine

Empty carbs. Simulates confidence. Total waste of time. No wonder the plebian masses likes it.

I can't stand hard liquor anymore unless it's in a cocktail, but beers and wines are cool

>Beer is for strong men

Literally the weakest men Ive met love beer, specially craft beer

Damages brain cells, clearly a drug for brainlets.

People have drank beer for Millennia. The strongest men in all of time were beer drinkers. And, you won’t drink it because a bunch of dorks nerd out on it? I think you’re much weaker than they.

Meme drug. I really don't see the point in drinking it unless you want to get hammered. People consider it manly for whatever reason. Kills gains

Never again. One year. Best year.

>money
>health
>sleep
>actually develop real social skills
>have time for interesting hobbies

I used to drink too much and now having even a little triggers a shitstorm in my brain. Last time one cider was enough to make me nauseous and irritated. I guess I'm done with that stuff.

I drink it every day

Ill have a couple of lowcarb beers then switch to spirits with nosugar mixers.

Gotta get sloots and maintain.

Literally blocks testosterone

I cant get hammered no matter how much I drink. I just get more and more tipsy and then I get too tired to keep drinking and then fall asleep. I almost never get hangovers.

I spent a month in a small town in southern Italy last summer, and all the men there drank beer at every meal. I asked them about this on one of the first days and they told me something to the effect of:

"You Americans drink so much water that your insides will rust, beer keeps everything clean"

I don't need it....

I don't need it...

Don't know about other cultures but grabbing a beer in Australia very popular.
I've shared beers with my project managers, customers, CEO, subcontractors etc after a hard day/week.
It's normal and good for building rapport with the people you work with. Your seen as weird if you don't drink a beer or only drink stuff like ciders.

X y-you too x x/fit/x

805 are really good, i like pabst and coors light. they're cheap as well

I switched to Kava at home years ago

I hate the taste of it but if my dietitian is to be believed its because my liver is already fucked up via genetic disorder so its my body’s natural way of telling me not to worsen it. Not a terrible thing I suppose but it also makes it hard as fuck to have any vegetables let alone enough

Why is it hard for you to eat vegetables? I dont understand

Right tell that to Arnie.
youtu.be/pXOGS9cilKM

if you decline alcohol in a social setting when it is offered and you are not a professional athlete/competitive bodybuilder you will absolutely be looked at as autistic

no

Drinking is the only way to overcome my social autism. All the girls I've been with I met at parties where I was buzzed or drunk.

what about ale? vikings were always drinkiing that shit and they were totally high test

Every pure pussy faggot I know is craft beer fag.

Can be fun but is a nightmare when you drink too much. Also it kills gains.

vikings being high test is a meme

> average height was 5'7" for males
quora.com/How-large-in-stature-were-Vikings

Just because you enjoy the occasional drink doesn't mean you're a raging alcoholic who's destroying his liver lol

I just really hate them. Same with beer. Unless forced upon me I will go out of my way to avoid eating them in the same way my liver hates beer. Unlike beer, its less likr its worse for me than a normal person and more I’d just perfer any other food group. On the contrary I need at least 3 times as much protien minimum and alot more catbs than the average person which works nocely since I love earing those. Your body just knows what it does and doesn’t need

Just account for it in your macros and you're good to go famalam. For instance if you know you're gonna binge drink just skip a meal and have a multivit and protein shake instead.

If you think having a few drinks makes any difference then you're retarded.

Boy i sure do miss whiskey dick with fat ugly women and terrible hangovers that lasted more than a day, I was a real man back then lmao. And all of those guys I used to drink with are doing amazing

Fun in moderation. Don't have respect for people who swear it off without even drinking it.

Absolutely wrecks your training if you get drunk all the time.

But again, in moderation.

I'm in the military and catch all hell for not drinking. I don't like the taste, effects, or the price. I fucking hate the notion that I need to drink to have fun at parties/hangouts. I almost got into a fight a while ago because of a faggot who couldn't take "No thanks" as an answer when he kept offering me shit to drink. Every once in a while I'll have some light girly shit like a Mike's Hard Lemonade or something. Everything else is gross.

I laugh in the face of the faggots who call me a pussy for not drinking when I can probably squat and bench whatever they can 10 times over.

Stouts, gin, rum, and vodka for me. Only a couple times a month though.

>For instance if you know you're gonna binge drink just skip a meal and have a multivit and protein shake instead

If you want to feel better in the morning and have a chance of working out anytime soon you need fool while drinking. There's a reason slavs eat fish, dark bread and pickles with their vodka.

Multivit is a fucking meme. You'll need some b12 if you're alcoholic.

It's shit. Fucks your body, fucks your brain, fucks your hormones, one drinking night can be enough to make you visibly less shredded, etc.

I still drink socially because I try not to make my physical gains interfere with social gains, and where I live bars are literally the only thing people do socially. There was a time when I tried sticking to my guns and drink water, but I'd notice people gradually not inviting me anymore. And I hate to give in, but during those days I also fucked virtually nobody so it's hard not to.

its good and good for you

Vikings drank mead, the drink of the gods. Or vomit, I should say.

Im going to Oktoberfest this year soooooo

Alcoholic here. Drink way too much. It's in the way of me actually losing weight and becoming Veeky Forums.

Can't stop, won't stop. My brain likes this more than the hypothetical feeling of being skinny.
I come here for the laughs, feels, and encouragement that I will never use. Drinking a beer as I type this.

switched to primary low (as i possibly can) cal. cocktails and drink every night, lost almost 70 lbs. since last march and am making nice gradual gains now. i'm sure its very in the way, but so far i've been okay with the equal and opposite reaction.

i should note, i didnt lose the weight by just switching drinks, I've been dieting and hiking hills with weighted pack and weight training in my garage. sue me.

Just to add, alcohol/acetaldehyde processing heavily depletes your cellular supplies of NADH and NADPH . If you don't eat with booze you go full catabolic till you eat something again

I am also drinking a vodka, diet 7up with a slice of lemon in it right now, feel gr8 from my lifting session earlier and i will probably have about 5 more, and i pour heavy.

I am happy for you. That's excellent.

I'll try but I don't think I can switch to cocktails. I exclusively drink malt liquor because it's cheap as shit and i'm dirt poor. I'm stuck in a loop.

To be honest though, i'm actually quite happy. The thing about being fat is, that everyone else knows you're fat. Once you understand that, then you won't care as much and you will be much more comfortable.

My friend(who is fat, but not as fat as me) asked me why I was so confident. He wouldn't take his shirt off when we had pool parties at my friends place. I told him he's an idiot and the only person that cares about how big he is was himself.

I should add that I wasn't condoning his or my lifestyle. Being fat isn't good. But if you're gonna be fat, it doesn't mean you can't be confident while you're losing weight.

If you're a good, happy, and confident person while you're fat and trying to better yourself, then you're going to be a beast once you actually get into shape and drop those LBs.

This post isn't directed at anyone in particular. It's more of a post to keep track of my thoughts. If anyone likes it and can get any benefit from it, then i'm happy.

>c-come on user have this drink with me
>w-what are you gay, you don't like to drink?
kys insecure gas lighting degenerate

From all the research Ive done, it appears that so long as you drink in genuine moderation of less than two drinks per day for males there are no negative effects, and a host of positive ones. Specifically with wines, then beer, and hard liquor being the most useless.
Wine contains a whole bunch of amazing stuff, you can just google it if you want to know more. Wine provides antiaging benefits, massively lowers your chance of heart attack, alzheimers, stroke, and more you can research yourself if you give a fuck.
Ive become a firm believer that a small amount of wine several times a week is a huge health benefit. There is also the effect of relaxing you and thereby lowering stress levels.
One other thing, if you check the global life expectancy rates the top ten contains Japan, Switzerland, Australia, Spain, Italy, and France, none of which are particularly afraid of alcohol. Alcohol abuse kills you, not moderated use.

I like alcohol a lot but it's fucking awful for you. Even just a few beers a week can seriously impact your gains.

Get on DNP. That'll cure what ails ya

where do I find this magical shit?

This. Great for social gains. Hate beer with a passion though even if there are a few good ones out there

Arnold was all about teasing and misleading his fellow competitors. He actually drank milk.

Gave it up at 30. 31 in a few months, things are better than ever. Only vice is im a casual /sipboi/.

my dad was a drunk so I promised I'd never drink

I live in the town where 805 is made and it's literally the worst thing that comes out of that brewery. Try a union Jack or a pale 31

Alcohol is a useful thing, but it's also the scourge of mankind and a good Christian should avoid it like the plague.

Nice my man

Maybe I haven't found one that's suitable for me, but they all taste bad whenever I drink them.

every human on earth was shorter 1200 years ago, you fucking dolt. All europeans drank beer, even the children, because the water was often not safe to drink. Ultra-test masterrace

That's because 90% of men in general are beer drinkers. How often/much do Olympians and NFL/NBA players drink compared to the general population?
Mong cunt

I wish it had never existed in the first place.

I used to trink a lot in my early college years. Thing is when you get older the hangovers get really bad, takes me 2 days to recover from this shit. So nowadays I refrain from drinking, only 1 or 2 beers on special occasions like birthdays.
Worst thing about this are the people who are constantly asking stuff like "Hey user, why don't you drink today? Is there something wrong with you?" If you are one of those people, please stop doing that.

>hiking hills with weighted pack
stop, youre gonna destroy your knees doing that

kills my gains
makes me a fagot
cant drop it for longer than month
should i kys?

Wut

Yes it does it is degenerate after one beer you're usually addicted and cutting your life short

I really like it. Sometimes I drink so much that I feel like I'm an alcoholic. Then suddenly I get a few months when I don't feel the urge to drink at all. Kind of strange really.

I don't mind when people drink it in moderation but because my father was a drunkard Ive never touched any, and I still get this small anger when proposed or when people joke about it/ act drunk

went from 280 to 200 from mid 2016 to last October, was kind of depressed and drinking three six packs of IPAs a week and eating like a pig between Thanksgiving and new year and got back up to 208 but the worst part was i sprouted some horrific tits in the process. i had had some fat flapjacks before that but it was only with that recent binge they turned into legit breasts, probably like b cups

numale booze is bad news

I'm a nord so naturally I'm an alcoholic. Gonna stop drinking pretty much entirely once I cut though.

I quit drinking after I started to heavily abuse it and some bad shit happened. I'm pretty certain I have the alcoholism gene. Looking back, it seems like I was never NOT an alcoholic. I would always drink to excess, even at the very beginning of my drinking career.

I'm glad I managed to quit for good, but unfortunately this came at a very high cost. Alcohol is a blight upon mankind, at least it is for so many people I know around me.

Nah, in moderate cases like once a week in a social event its okay.

>cant drop it for longer than a month
Unless you're an alcoholic, I see no reason to say "I'll never ever drink again."

>Kind of strange really.
i-is that you?

I have 2-4 beers every single day and I hate it. My dad died of alcoholism and binge drank himself to liver failure, while my mum is a recovered alcoholic.
I hate that I’m so weak on this, I don’t binge drink but I crave those beers in the evening so badly

Is there some kind of AA group in your area? Stay strong user.

AA seems too much for what I drink though. Like I know there’s people there that binge drink nearIy every day

I do not see a decrease in my gains when I consume moderate quantities. Getting shitfaced will kill them of course.

What makes beer a gains-killer is hops. It is so extremely estrogenic women who work with it bare handed see changes in their menstrual cycles. Back then, people didn't use hops to bitter beer, they used some other herbs.

I drink only when Im drunk

>tequila
Mein neger

rum and diet, only on the weekends so i dont lose much cut progress.

>makes me a fagot
You're already gay. Go suck some cock and be happy

>t. Will literally never feel the inside of a vagina