>5 serves of veggies
>easy as fuck just chuck it in the microwave
>delicious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it?

>beans
fucking no thanks, beans are gross. i'll continue getting my protein from meat thanks

I EAT ALOT OF BEANS SOMETIMES IF I AM HUNGRY I EAT MULTIPLE CANS WHO PICKS BEANS? BEANS PICKERS? THATS ALOT OF BEANS TO PICK TO MAKE JUST ONE CAN. WHO ARE THEY WORKING FOR AND WHAT ARE THEY BEING PAID FOR PICKING THE BEANS? ARE THEY BEING PAID FAIRLY OR IS THERE A DARKER ANSWER...

Sodium

Okay Officer Barbrady why dont you head back to the office and let Denver PD take this one huh?

BEANS PICKERS WILL BE SPOKEN FOR. MERK MY WORDS

Mkay

>beans are gross
pleb

Because I don't live in Kangaroo land

I bet those would be good to chuck some grilled meat and maybe veggies in with though. I just would get pretty burned out on just fucking beans all the time.

looks good but that already puts you at 1000mg out of 1500mg sodium intake a day.

Bpa in canned food = no thanks

he thinks sodium is bad for you
>laughinggirls.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8

I used to eat them like mad when they were on special. They're good with a bit of sour cream and rice.

I am literally about to eat it before my workout cunt. Its shit

>2 years hence
>OP, the eternal faggot, wonders why he still hasn't made it
Dont give yourself (any) too much credit. If slurping liquid cancer was a good idea then people smarter than you would have hoarded it, instead of selling it to you.

Perfectly played

I’m so confused, 2300 calories per can? Foh with this European nonsense central America is the number one country next to North America

2300 kilojoules per can

As a poor college student beans are definitely great for any diet. Potatoes and peas have some good numbers too

>mexicanbrah here
I eat beans EVERY SINGLE DAY like an asian and his rice. Its even better that my momma makes legit beans not from a can
>feelsgoodmayne

>Made in Cucktoria

Surprised it's not soy desu

says right there on the label that more than half of it is fucking sauce. SAUCE. so you are paying for just empty flavorings. why not buy a sack of beans, soak over night, then cook. or just a fucking can of beans. or just eat ground beef. what a useless thread. fuck you.

Macros are horrible

>linking to some faggot's youtube musings as evidence

The girls are laughing at you.

I have these occasionally. I always throw kidney beans in

>Actually caring about how food tastes at this point

Never gonna make it

t. soyloid

kJ are another unit of energy. "Calories" on foods are kCals, or kilocalories, which are 1000 calories. 1 calorie is the amount of energy needed to heat 1 gram of water 1 degree celsius.

One serving is ~280 kCal.

/Thread

>food from a can
I'm sorry you still live in the great depression OP

>1500mg sodium intake a day.
What are you, 60?

2500-3500 for a man in his peak who also lifts regularly. Add in cardio of any form and you can go beyond that.