Hey Veeky Forums...

Hey Veeky Forums, i got in a groovy motorcycle accident and broke both hands as well as doing some damage to one of my ankles. I don't go to the gym but exercised normally prior to the accident. Unfortunately, i cant really do anything except core exercises and i attempted to find routines i can do in spite of my injuries but couldn't find anything that works for me. Any advice? Im tired of sitting around all day.

>"user! you made mom so worried with that accident"
>"Oh my god both hands?! Is there anything... you might need help with?

Probably fucking nothing. Try deadbugs if you can move your arms and your legs I guess. Damn.

well you clearly weren't doing anything before the accident so it's not a change

>riding a donorcycle in 2018

nice

loos rough mate, glad you got out alive and be safer next time. You can try shit like one legged squats and lying down leg raises, but my personal advice is to take it easy and let your hands heal properly first rather than rushing into doing shit and causing permanent damage. Also if u want to try one legged squats put mattresses or pillows around so you dont have to use your hands to break the fall.
>t. recovered from numerous wrist sprains trying for one arm chin up when i was 20

this stop riding a donorcycle, you're lucky your hands didn't just rip off, also don't do exercise because if you sprain an ankle you're fucked

wait how do you wipe your ass

>donorcycle

LOL'd because it's true. People who ride motorcycles must have a death wish. It's dangerous enough riding around in a full size car let alone a bike with zero protection.

accurate

ouch

im definitely done with bikes, im just happy i spent 300$ on gloves or else i would have lost it. the ankle that im having issues with i broke a few years ago so im not trying to push it

its like diffusing a bomb

thanks guys

that torso scar is cool as shit, looks like a skull, brother HH

Buying hanging ab straps and some restance bands.

It's a lot more fun than riding a car tho

What did you ride op?
2017 r6 here

How did the accident happen

If you dont tell the doc to glue some hooks on those so you can lift you are a hopeless, utter phaggot

Itchy itchy scratch scratch

> not ATGATT
You deserve it

Yeah right, it's better to safely cruise to your death than enjoy remotely dangerous activities.

>t. virgin cowards afraid to live life
Quit being a pussy, motorcycle accidents happen. Drops happen. Car accidents happen, gym accidents happen, dog accidents happen, all accidents can happen. You don't quit driving because you got in an auto accident. You don't quit lifting because you failed a set. You don't quit riding because you got in a bike accident.

I've seen far worse from people in full sized vans, so be happy. Someone I know had a friend that drove a volvo into the back of a bus at 15mph. Safest car manufacturer in the world. Cut an vein on his head and bled out.

How are you typing to us?

>"what the fuck happened? there was only one bomb, now the whole place is full of bombs"
>"sir, it got diffused"

Bikefags are such cancer. Notonly do motorcycles get in more accidents, they are obviously many times greater to be fatal. If you are a loser with nothing to live for, go ahead and ride your deathbike.

>he didn't wear his gear
You got what you deserve for being a retard

I bet youve never done anything fun in your lives.

How do you live your life ?
You'll never go on a plane, hiking, skydiving, going on small boats, rock climbing, driving on a track ?

What do you do ? Eat sleep lift vidyagamez repeat ?
If you take into alcohol, suicides, excessive speed and lack of gear you can remove 90% of motorcycle related deaths.

As often in life, you have a single rule to follow: don't be retarded.

motorcycles are fun as fuck. we're not meant to do things that are totally safe all the time.

>don't go to the gym but exercised normally prior to the accident
No you didn't, and fapping doesn't count

Get one of those mini showerheads to wash your ass, instead of wiping.
As a bonus its much more clean, you WILL thank me later...

I undertake plenty of recreational activities, none of which are statistically as dangerous as riding a motorcycle. I enjoy the false dilemma bikefags always push out there though, that if you dont ride a deathbike you must just stay inside 24/7.

Buy a harness and take the neck pill. You must ask somebody to help you set it up tho. Attach a light resistance band to your immobile arms and do some very very light curls and lateral raises , alternatively you can do lateral and front raises without weights using the myoreps technique. Train your non injured thigh doing extensions or leg curls with a resistance band , again you will need assistance and your calve with bodyweight if you are able to hold balance. But all of this is shit advice and better take your time to recover well instead of doing risky shit as any exercise in your condition would be risky

if you're good at riding and wear your gear, there's plenty of ways to minimize the risk. it's dangerous, nobody is denying that. but it's also EXTREMELY fun compared to driving.

>I don't go to the gym
>t. Capt. Obvious

Oh I have. I used to work in shock trauma. Motorcycle crashes are savage shit and I saw kids my age die in utter agony. After a whole year of that i decided it was not prudent, no matter how fun it is.

What's so dangerous about it ?

You don't have to drive at 200mph in between two lanes in downtown LA 24/7. You can cruise on empty forest roads, enjoying the weather and view.
I used to think like you and one day I tried, you just have to respect basic rules and you won't get into troubles.

Doesn't have to be your fault. You're exposed to any and all impacts.
My cousin died because he was smashed between cars. A kid from my school died going 25 mph because he slid into oncoming traffic and under a wheel.
I'll stick to cars which help me survive situations that aren't directly in my control.

Crashing at any speed involves deceleration. When you're on a bike and you fall off because surprise you're not attached in any way, all the forces decelerating your body are acing on your skin and bones rather than the metal frame around you.
You get shredded and torn to pieces sliding across the pavement and hitting object instead of your cars frame. That's why it's dangerous

Fucking nothing bro, you don't get to work out when you break shit. Try going on walks if your ankle will let you, otherwise do crunches and yoga until you can suck your own dick.

Also ditch the road bike and start going to track days instead, you'll live longer and have more fun.

>cousin died because smashed
Should've split/filtered cars, even when stopped
>kid from my school died because slid
Why are you blaming all motorcycles because one kid couldn't ride properly
>I'll stick to cars
You do you, but you're missing out

Both were hit by other people is my point. Perhaps avoidable, but they paid with their lives. I agree of course, to each his own.

Empty forest roads are never empty. You think you're the only person who likes the twisties? Wildlife aside, people in sports cars will cross lines in a blind corner all the time, it's just a matter of if you're ever unlucky enough to be in the wrong corner at the wrong time. Might be fine and never have a close call, might be one of the unlucky ones that gets done. It's fine if you're aware of the risk and don't mind rolling the dice, but it's dumb to pretend that people don't treat quiet public roads like a personal playground.

how do you wipe your ass bruh
or how the fuck are you typing