Be honest... How often do you go to the gym and how much time do you spend there?

Be honest... How often do you go to the gym and how much time do you spend there?

3xweek 1-2 hour including warmup
Veeky Forums 7x a week 30- 60 minutes

4-5xweek - 1 hour per session after work

For cardio I arise at 5am and run the fire escape for 30 minutes.

also tfw no qt waifu

6 days a week, 1hr.

Sad thing is I've been working out for over a year, and I don't look like I've even picked up a weight.

3 times per week, 1-2 hours. Would go for 4 days, but my sleep is continuously shit to the point where anything more than that will just fuck with the little gains I get.

5-6 days a week
1 hour net

He looks so happy... honestly

OP I go about 4/5 days a week for about 1 to 2 hrs. I take 3-5min rests so it adds a lot of time.

I lift 6 days a week, usually 3-4 of those days here at home (have my own equipment). twice a day/

anywhere from hour, hour and a half workouts.

I lift to maybe one day stop hating myself and yet the ride never stops

4 days a week, sometimes 5 if I feel like going an extra day. Typically an hour and a half - two hours.

I go every other day 4 hours a session, though if i dont have enough time i drop things like legs

eat more

>6 days
hows your 15kg barbell going?

4x3= 12-14 hours a week for the last 6 years. Plus rehabs, prehab, chiro, massage, therapy and cardio.

Every day, I go at about 9 AM and lift for a little under 2 hours. Then I come back at around 9 PM and run for 30 mins.

>.gif

I usually end up going 6 days a week. Sometimes multiple times in a day. Takes 50-90 minutes depending on the day.

Question: is anyone here slightly embarrassed when telling people the amount of time they spend in the gym? I feel like I’m not big enough to be telling people I go to the gym nearly every single day, so it just kind of makes me seem like I suck at going to the gym.

judging me for my file format

the absolute state of fit

you mean you tell people? fuck that bro, hide it till it is properly prepared for the world to enjoy and be jealous for

I workout 4 days per week 1 jour straight each time.

How do you grow your muscle when u go everyday to the gym? Muscles need to relax to be growing too...

Just tell them you don´t work out but that you occasinally do zumba on the weekends

Anxiety refuses to let me do that :')

1hr net means you're going around 10mins each time, you brainlet

>not being stronger than your mind

I go 5 days a week for about 2 hours without fail but if anyone asks I just go when I feel like it maybe twice a week

You clearly have never had anxiety

retard

Jesus Christ I'm doing both 2 hours 6 days a week I'm not even a NEET

7 days a week.

4 days a week lifting + 20 minutes cardio.

3 days a week 30 minutes cardio.

I’ve been training like this for a year now. Used to believe you needed rest days and shit but now I realize that’s absolutely for faggots.

5-6xweek - 1 hour if I'm just doing lifts, 1.5 if I'm doing cardio, 2 hours if the guy working there talks my fucking ear off

I'm doing a PPLPPL routine. It's brutal but my body's handling it ok.

3x a week 45-70 minutes

>that’s absolutely for faggots.

So why aren't you doing it then user?

>You clearly were born without a vagina
didn't mean to offend you little girl

>not enough
>not enough

but dyel

I try to go every other day to do at least something. I do 2 hours most days though including warm up, and cardio.

PPL 6 times a week for at least 2 hours early morning.
About 15 hours a week cardio included.

It's a lot of volume but it works for me.
I like the gym, I'm not too tired and I make decent volume/strength gains.

I did but I don't care anymore, this is how I like my day.

3 times a week 1-2 hour

>the smartest man on the planet is a manlet
really makes you think

6 days a week on a good week
5 days on a bad week
I usually go in the mornings so I don't have to fight for the equipment. Around 1 hour in the gym each time

I've had anxiety, it sucks but eventually you'll fix it.

If you go to the gym six days a week and aren't on gear you aren't lifting heavy enough end of discussion.

every day, for at least an hour

I'm too ashamed of myself to exercise in public so I just take walks and try to keep up with my diet until I'm below 200.

I'm 202 now and I'm scared because it's getting close to that point and I still don't think I look good enough to go to a gym.

3-4 times a week for an hour on average

Every night
30min-3hr depends

Never. Home gym master race. If your asking how often i work and and when its 6 days a week 1 hourish at a time

No, no one was asking you, you pedantic faggot.

3 times a week for about an hour, PPL. I don't do additional cardio, but I do bike to the gym and back.

As for Veeky Forums... rarely, to be honest. Like, 30 minutes, once or maybe twice a week.

5-6 times per week (ABAxBABx), sessions ranging from 1½ to 2½ hours, usually on the 2+ hours side of it. I think I'm doing too much isolation work though, I've been chasing the pump for a few months now, knowing damn well it has nothing to do with growing muscle.

Lift 2-4 times a week for about 1-1.5hours usually. Been super slacking on my cardio since running a marathon last year but starting to get back into it slowly but surely a few times a week.

That's ridiculous, if you're natty you need to go once or twice a week and do a full body workout

Every day. 1/1 and a half hour.

They're on steroids and do a brosplit hitting each body part once a week

Example arm day, shoulder day, back day , chest day etc

I do A-B, so one day of testing is enough.

>embarrassed about how much time you spend in the gym

Can't say I am because I go twice a week for an hour or so each time

*Resting

0 time at the gym, I'm still fat so i work out at home 4x a week. Almost to the weight that I will start going to the gym and work on cardio. Either way in a yr and now 2 months I'm down 112 pounds. I may just get a cardio machine for home though, i hate working out with people around.

>I still don't think I look good enough to go to a gym.
are you not aware of the point of a gym

how much do you sleep?

Rest more unironically.

4 gym days a week
2 upper body sessions that last 1hr to 1hr 15 mins
1 back/ab/leg day that last 40 mins
1 hiit session that lasts 35~ mins

there you go m8

No days off meme for the past month, every fourth day is cardio so that is basically my rest day.
Usually there 1-1,5 hours

Don't let it keep you from working out, it will be fine. If its really bad, you can always buy a little bit of equipment at a time until you have everything you need.

6-7 days per week. 1-3 hours depending on schedule

Dont try to make other people lazy just because you cant handle the grind

Homosexuality is that way >>>/lgtb/ you dumb fuck.

Gib average Eleven gf pls

Thanks for the (you) friend

5x a week after work for 1.5 hours each time. If I miss a day I'll stop so I only take weekends off.

7-8 hours
Zinc really improved my sleep quality.

2-3 times a week 2-2.5 hours in gym

6 days a week
2 hours a day
"rest day" spend working out only 1 hour

4 times a week
1-1.5 hours a time

6 days a week, 1.5 hours.
Didn't get to go all last week since new job training is all-consuming, but I'm on a hard cut so it's not like I'm making gains right now anyway.

Used to go 5-6 days a week for an hour-hour and a half, recently switched to 3(4 max) days full body style and am enjoying training so much more

2 hours a day 6 days a week, one of the days is dedicated cardio though

4x/week for 50min-1hr. 1.5 hrs if I wanna do cardio.

M - Upper Bod
T - Lower Bod
W - Rest
Th - Upper
F - Lower
Weekend - Rest

Drink Protein on your off days.
Get your sleep.

Dude, user, listen to me man. I signed up for the gym. Went once, didn't go again for 2 months. I'm a skinnyfat manlet, shortest dude there, but one day I just fucking went and nobody gave a shit or looked at me. I always was ashamed too. I always said that people will mock and shit because I'm not lifting as much as them -- but dude, they started at 0 as well.

I felt great and noticed gains, it's tremendous. I was even thinking to myself, "wow man imagine if you had done this years earlier when you said you wanted to, you'd look even better".

You make the biggest change as a beginner. But yeah, like that other user said, buy stuff for home so you can get into the routine there.

5 times a week and more than 2h
the other day I spent 5 or 6 hours

7 days a week 2 hours minimum.

It's been 6 months and I don't understand how my CNS hasn't quit on me yet.

E A T
A
T

Eat more lift heavier, no fucking excuses

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG 2 GET BIG

C'MON!

3 days a week
~30-45 minutes
I want to go longer but I just started lifting like 2 weeks ago so I have no strength. Currently doing starting strength but really want to move to something more challenging. Figure I'll stick with it for a couple months then change it up.

4 days a week, 1.30-2 hours. Increasing my maxes, jumping 5-10 pounds every week is making that 400 wilks seem very close but I know it’ll be a while

It's just eating lmao, just out food in your mouth

>Currently doing starting strength but really want to move to something more challenging
>just started lifting 2 weeks ago

Stick with SS man. If you just started, you gotta let your bod learn the program you're on. Have your muscles experienced DOMS yet? It's the best sign to know you're building gainz. Keep the routine, increase the weight, and eat.

You'll know when to change it up.

Patience, my friend.

3x/week, 90min/session

i dont even lift, i just enjoy lurking this board

Fucking this. SS is fucking hard when you hit heavy weights. 3x5 squats at 400 is no fucking joke to go through.

>all these fags doing brosplits

Oh yeah I get DOMS. I start getting sore in the evenings and it'll usually last thru the next day. My abs hurt from those 45 degree weighted situps.
Guess you're right tho. I prolly don't know enough to change it up anyway. Just kinda wish I could go harder. I ran in highschool, and I was doing 60 miles a week and THAT was taxing as fuck. I'll stick to the program then, thanks user.

I think I squatted 115 today and felt really good. Much better than the 105 I was struggling with when I started. I feel the gainz for sure tho, small as they are. Feelsgoodman.

I go six days a week for about 40-50 minutes of weight lifting each day. I don’t understand why some people here think that’s too much, or I need to lift heavier. I target 3 different muscle groups, so essentially, I work out a certain set of muscles twice a week. I don’t see a problem with this. Sure, I could probably lift heavier, or spend longer at the gym each day, but I try to compact my gym time and be in and out as quick as I can, while still getting everything done. It fits my current schedule, and even thought I’m eating around maintenance, my lifts are still increasing little by little.

I'm never at the gym. I didn't even get a membership since I know I won't bother to ride my bike for ten minutes to get there. When I did go to the gym: 3 days a week for about 1,5 hours excluding showering.

5 time a week. 2 hours or more

>Not challenging enough
>STARTED TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO

That works user. Sounds good to me. I do 4x a week for max an hour. That's just how long it takes me. You may want to just be sure you're not sore as heck all day. Maybe add a rest day or something. But again, as long as you're not sore and what not.

3x times a week and each workout usually consists of hour-hour and a half of compound lifts and then usually about half a hour of isolations
1x joga a week
1x boxing a week

Do SS for six months or so and you'll see a massive massive strength and pretty good size gains. Don't listen to people who talk shit about SS, it's the best way to build a good amount of strength quickly that you can use as your foundation to build upon when you go onto another program afterwards.