Guys how do I get rid of dandruff?

Guys how do I get rid of dandruff?
>nopoo
>cold water
>almond oil
>boar bristle brush
>still dandruff

Ive tried shapooing and that doesnt work either. Am I nutrient deficient or something? Zinc has basically cured my acne

>nopoo

After I started making sure that I rubbed the shampoo into my scalp and letting it sit for a bit my dandruff went away after around a week or so if diligence. Now it only bothers me if I go a while without washing.

>nopoo

Bro real talk use Tgel for shampoo and Massage it in and let sit in your hair maybe like 2-3 min and wash it out in shower it will Absolutely cure your dandruff, if it doesn’t then use the advanced one those are the best on the marked and I put my anonymity on it

Clinical strength Head and Shoulders

oddly, head&shoulders worked for me

buy MG217 shampoo with coal tar

Coal tar is the key. It doesn't smell very good but it will fix your shit

in the shower, use a liberal amount and make sure you really massage it into your scalp. let it sit for 10 minute then rinse

i had dandruff a long time ago (10 years ago or so), started using head and shoulders daily and have never had issues. now i use head and shoulders on hair, face, armpits, and groin, also arms, chest, legs, and buttcrack sometimes. my friends, who don't know my washing habits, say i'm classy and well put together. cleanliness is next to godliness.

Just do tren. Cant get dandruff if you’re bald

funny post BUT you can still get dandruff even if bald.

It isn't dandruff if you're bald though, it's just a dry scalp.

make sure you cut your fingernails like every week

I had bad dandruff, dermatitis flakes/plaques/etc and tried ketoconazole and coal tar. coal tar worked for a bit but I realized after cutting my fingernails it would go away until they grew back. I think the bacteria/yeast survives under the fingernails and when you scratch you re-apply it. Just a theory but it seems to be working for me.

Either that or I stopped drinking beer and wearing hats, one of those worked though

same

Nizoral
Everything else is stupid

This shit did it for me.

Dandruff shampoo from the pharmacy.

Never scratch your head.

I also had some dandruff on my beard area some time ago and it went away with lemon juice (1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 part water or less).

has anybody actually cured their dandruff with these shampoos though?
like if you use a different shampoo, or nopoo, does your dandruff return?

Coal Tar three times a week works for my scalp psoriasis.

No came back when I stopped using it, since my dandruff is caused by psoriasis I doubt that there is a permanent solution

A spanish version of nizoral (active ingredient: ketoconazole) cured it in two weeks for me.

>fair haired
>never had this problem
feelsgoodman

lad, look up malasezzia yeast (however it's spelt) and demodex mites

now, do this for a bit:

mix pure olive oil with tea tree oil in a 50/50 ratio, mix it in your hair and on your scalp for like 30 mins before you're gonna shower

rinse off with Agadir shampoo, massage your scalp while doing so with your fingers don't just wash the hair off like a mong

apply Agadir conditioner on hair and let it stay for 10 mins or so, wash it off properly and dry it

finally, rub your scalp with a tiny amount of coconut oil, just enough to moisturize the scalp but not enough to grease the hair

do this routine every other day

I had the worst scalp in the history of mankind, only this routine works.

>this
I use head and shoulders everyday. Not the clinical strength stuff though.
It has like a cooling effect to it on your scalp. Almost like toothpaste does but for your head, feels amazing.

I think I have an autoimmune issue which is making my hair fall out.

I tried no shampoo years ago and my scalp went mental. Hair fell out, eyebrows/eyelashes fell out/receeded. Flaky skin in between my eyebrows, in my scalp. Red skin, dumps and itchy af. It's never recovered.

I hear dermatologists are shit though and most have no idea what they are actually talking about. What's the best way to see if it is fugal/immune system related? I also have or have had jock itch and eczema. Oh and my dad suffered the same issue but he still has a full head of hair now. He used tea tree oil but not sure what else he did because I don't talk to him.

I notice milk makes my scalp itch hard.

>fucking up your scalp with a bunch of heavy-alkaline chemicals

This may sound like a meme but if you pee into a cup, rub it into your scalp, let it sit for a while and then wash it out, it works wonders. I tried after reading some shit about it online but what really drove me to do it was that I used to pee on my gfs leg in the shower cause it grosed her out. Well she had really bad eczema and after a couple of months, iit permanently went away

>Flaky skin in between my eyebrows, in my scalp. Red skin, dumps and itchy af.
I have all of these problems along with a super flakey dry scalp.

Pissing on your feet is also helpful to prevent the spread of tinea iirc

Tbh selsum blue moisturizing was better than tgel for me. The thing is you only use it once every 4 or 5 days or your haid will be like steel wool. I use a really high quality shampoo conditioner combo that is glycerin and not sulfide based in between

Seriously, try it. Just remember to wash yourself AFTER and don't let any get into your eyes

Try some hair oil that is also good for your skin.

No joke I have been thinking about doing this. When I was little I used bleach to get rid of my eczema and have tried it on my scalp. Might have been a silly idea...

Do you have hair loss? I don't think I ought to be balding this early. I mean I'm almost 30 but even a hairdresser said it was weird.

>trying to get people to piss on their head
Only on Veeky Forums

>Do you have hair loss? I don't think I ought to be balding this early. I mean I'm almost 30 but even a hairdresser said it was weird.
None at all. I'm 31 and my hair is as thick as it's alway been as far as I can tell. I had dandruff issues and super greasy skin since I was in middle school. It turned itself around and became a dry scalp and super dry skin over the past few years. I did start a routine of coconut oil + tea tree oil on my scalp and face yesterday, but it's too early to tell if that's going to work.

Anyone tried using olive oil to moisturize the scalp and hair? I've used vingar in the past with success but you have to leave it in after massaging it into the scalp, but dont worry the smell goes away after a short while

Just wash it out with regular water? Won't your hair smell like piss?

I like using olive oil, although I find it hard to get into the habit of doing so.

I get dandruff, but only when I shower once every week.

So what I do is shower more than once a week.

tl;dr wash your hair often.

I think any form of oil makes my scalp.

last few days I've been doing onion, peppermint and pumpkin seed and the amount of hair which has fallen out is upsetting af

Nope.
It's an ages old trick. Fuck off pleb

Lol, no. Shampoo

Use anti-dandruff shampoo you mutt. I can't use anything other than anti-druff poo or else I get dandruff. I can't ever steal women's shampoo or else it fucks my shit up.

Most of the time it's not actually dandruff, it's dry scalp. Try a moisturizing shampoo before other shit.

You should seek medical advice. Definitely not from this zimbabwean blanket knitting forum

Rub coconut oil on it and leave it for about 15 minutes before washit it.
Make sure you buy a red shampoo from a pharmacy, dont know the name of it, its a small bottle, looks like medicine more than a shampoo and doesnt smell shampooey but smells like chemicals and iodine.

Make sure its not just dry skin first. I have to rub a lot of conditioner into my roots/scalp or I get flakes, so try that

Lemon or lime juice, consumed or rubbed into your scalp

I noticed you only mentioned hippie remedies and then said "shampooing" but didnt say what kind. Get some real dandruff shampoo and follow the instructions and your dandruff will go away. You arent a special snowflake (you do have them coming off your head though)

Redken?

Seb Derm

nizarol you punk ass bitch

COCONUT OIL

put it in your hair for an hour before washing

Your dandruff may be fungal rather than just dry skin. Try an anti fungal shampoo.

>Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush
Get this. After 1 week of using it with dandruff shampoo I've never had a healthier scalp. You gotta get a shampoo brush that'll at first painfully get all the dead skin and flakes off your scalp so that the dandruff shampoo can actually hit your scalp and not this layer of dead shit.

I thought peppermint oil made hair thicker? Why are you putting oil in your hair user?

Post a picture of your scalp, bro. I am a doctor.

I never had so much dandruff in my life until I turned 18, tried many things and this was the only thing that makes it go away
used it everyday until it went away and now I use it whenever it comes back
fucking expensive tho, like $20 per bottle where I live

then it just falls off your bald-ass head. problemo solved

Shave your head.
Makes you look alpha as cures that shit no problem

Head&shoulders

Or ammonia works

i'll tell you my story, 2 years ago, my hair was ok, but i had 1 week when i didnt shower and my hair got really bad, dandruff appeared and then i used head and shoulders and it went away, now i started nopoo and dandruff came back, so gonna be using h&s

forgot to say, the bad thing is when i shampoo, the inside of my ears get like dandruff, if i scratch them i can get it off but its really bad

put 2 drops of peppermint essential oil into a bit of coconut oil and rub on your scalp before bed, rinse in the morning

Because oils are meant to be good but some people can't handle them like me it seems. Tried coconut oil a few weeks back and it irritated my scalp too.

Made it worse desu. TGel was so much better

This is what worked for me.

Sulfate free shampoo and conditioner? Use it every couple of days maybe?

Go see a dermatologist or something.

>Why are you putting oil in your hair

Most shampoos are made up with some sort of oil as an ingredient. They are amazing for your hair and scalp. Putting the pure form of an oil onto your hair directly will better benefit your hair and scalp by moisturizing and other things that shampooing cant do alone.

Some oils are better suited for different types of hairs. Not sure what works best for what but I like coconut oil and castor oil.

Unfortunately for some people oils make things worse.

Theres multiple oils you can use. Not all will make things worse. Gotta find the right one.

If you are balding and it makes your shed even more hair that hair was gonna fall out anyway and it just sped up the process. If you kept using weekly it shouldve eventually helped. Especially ones like castor which is known to cause hair regrowth for hair that was damaged by styling, using cheap shampoos, heat and towel drying ect.

If its genetic you were fucked to begin with.

Ask a doctor, make sure it's actually dandruff and not just flakes (Just means dry skin if flakes). Also switch shampoos and use conditioner. For me, head and shoulders made my flakiness worse, switched to garnier fructis and it went away. I prefer Paul Mitchell tea tree, but shits expensive.

Yo niggie I use apple cider vinager in a spray bottle after i shampoo my hair. It instantly killed my dandruff and its the only thing that does

>44924443

So much this product. I use to never let my hair grow out because I got sick of the itch and flakes. A month after using Tgel two days a week it went away and hasn't been a problem since.

Head and Shoulders / Selson Blue never worked for me, even a little bit. Its all about that coal tar man.

ITT: Soyboys who dont know shampoo and similar shit has estrogen mimickers which seep into your skin

use hand lotion for hair product. Hydrates and gives you enough hold for a light style. Skin flakes are the problem so do what you do for any other dry skin and put lotion on it

Use ducray every second day.

Shave it, your going bald anyways

USE A WET SAUNA FOR 30MIN ONCE A WEEK.

Did it go away or you still have to use it?

OP here. It looks like I may have dry scalp instead of dandruff.

Any oil will literally make it worse for people with dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis etc that's what this entire thread is about.

Take cold showers after a week or two your dandruff should go away.

Me too. Wasn't expecting it

Bro, this Avalon organics teatree oil scalp treatment shampoo and conditioner got me handled!

If you think you may have an auto immune disorder check out Jordan Petersons daughters blog. I think it's called don't eat that.

wtf is that reaction face for you stupid faggot? op asked what he could do and i told him