Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

I would like to, but I just don't drink tap water becuz a Dutch firm has fucked up our water saying its clean and safe.

>Screw you Chemours

that sucks mate, so you're on the plastic bottle wagon?

Actually, on glass bottle water (thank god its still exists). Its cool, but can't drink every bottle of 1 litres or it will go out of stock.

I feel your pain mate. What brand is it?
Expensive as shit I imagine

These threads unironically make my life just a bit better and make me drink more water. Buddeh. Thanks for taking the time.

why not get waterfilter?
also i dont really need to drink water when im on gomad right? Read some study claiming milk is more hydrating than water

Bisping never deserved to be champ. Rockholds chin is awful

you need to drink some water as well mate.
Probably not as much, but milk is not more hydrating than water.

This subject is apparently very controversial, we will probably have a huge discussion
about this here today as well lmao. Some guy here on friday posted a study claiming coke was about as hydrating as water as well

Cheers bro, glad to be of service

Milk is ~85% water. So it hydrates you.
But you should still drink a few glasses of water throughout the day anyway

he beat luke rockhold, the champ at the time. he doesn't deserve to be champ. lol ok

>he didn't deserve to be champ because he was talented enough to expose a weakness of the current champ and capitalize on it before anyone else in the division did

Thanks for the reminder, I will, after my coffee.

good stuff user. I try to stay at 2 cups of coffee when I'm working and water for all meals and in between.

>drink poland spring for years
>think nothing of it
>wake up one day with tits
feels bad man

Got some water just now

I missed these threads over the weekend and forgot to drink more water! Gonna start the week off right, thx buddeh!

Thanks buddeh

cheers boyos

I'm sorry mate, I will consider making the threads on weekends as well when I have the time

Thank you my man

Ease up on the caffeine addiction user, I did and it helped. Used to feel like shit in the morning without a tall one, now I'm fine. Although I am having some green tea I made now, good shit.