Ive only deadlifted for months now

Ive only deadlifted for months now
How bad is it Veeky Forums

Body say man, clothing and pose girl. Im confused

Lol I’m sorry I’m not following what?

I thought it was a girl from the thumbnail, must be the tshirt that looks like a dress

I didn’t think anyone would notice that I haven’t been very disciplined with my onions

"No face pic bro I'm dl af got a misses".

Nah man I’m just ugly

You can be my little girl tonight if you want, user

How big are your arms? Will they be able to wrap around me? I’d be big girl 4U even tho the pic may not suggest

Could be bigger at 16" and 23" shoulder width but I think they'll reach. Fortunately I like big girls

But him but translation:
>the body says it’s a man, but the clothing and pose are that of a girl. I say this to imply OP is feminine

where's your dick dude?

>2018
>still having dicks
Cisscum
Mirin joocy pythons
That’s cuz I’m a ladyboy

>16" joocy
lol, they feel tiny

And don't lose your dick, you have a nice male body. What's going on in that picture?

Deadlifts make you a thiccboi

Meme haack deadlifts you can’t Just pull conventional day in day out if your routine is just deadlifts
I do them all zerchers, haacks, conventional, sumo, stiff leg, RDL, trap bar, block pulls etc
16 inch is pretty big senpai I have like 15 maybe and normies think they’re big
The natty king you neber learn do you?

I've literally never learned a thing

Tfw no fancy coach or fancy gym anymore. Just a bahbell.

Isley Isley Isley progress is still gunna be inebidable your deads are in the mid/upper 6 hundreds aren’t they?

So you only did diddlies in all kinds of variations, nothing else? What did your routine look like

Do you really want to be a big girl user

t. finland fag

I switch it up about 90% of the time I just do a prilepin table with an amrap set up that’s been my bread and butter basically I’ll go to 70% and then do a 4x5 and then the last set is an AMRAP and if I get over 8 I’ll increase to 72.5% and same thing if I get over 8 bump it up all the way to 80% then I’ll deload to 72.5% and work back up until 82.5% then deload to 75% and work to 85%
You get it? You eventually get to the point where you rep your max I started doing crazy shit on some of them the trap bar I got 445x17 touch and go but still made me feel pretty accomplished

And some weeks I just go balls deep and manage my work load like this week I wanted a behind the back PR so my previous max was 545 so I did 515 then next day 525 then 535 and 545 and then rested a day and went nuts and got 595

My deadlifts have exploded but I keep running into this fucking problem bc there’s no Actual barbells or 100 plates in my gym so for example I’ll never be able to go past 500lbs on the trap bar

F-for you

t. Louie "it's all maths, see, simple"

When I say actual
Barbells I mean we have tons of Texas deadlift bars but the big ass rubber plates take up so much space and the room for plates on stuff like the trap bar just fill up super quick

I think I can get maybe 7 plates holding them together with bands onto a bar but after that I’m out of luck

5lbs away from the 7 hundreds

Lmao it’s way less complicated than I make it seem it’s just really wordy
70% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
72.5% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
75% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
77.5% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
80% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
72.5% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
75% 4x5 AMRAP 1xF
Cont That’s for whatever main deadlift I’m focused on that week or month and the rest of my routine is just having fun with some other variations doin maybe reps of 1-10 just goin with the flow and how I feel
It’s about having fun

Holy shit man that’s pretty phenomenal I hope I can get there one day
Realistically how much strength comes from the vibrant socks?

Lmao at least a hundred lbs

>prilepin table with an amrap set up

Can you speak english please?