FUCK ME Veeky Forums

FUCK ME Veeky Forums
COLD SHOWERS ARE NEXT LEVEL

>FUCK ME Veeky Forums

When and where?

They're pretty... chill eheheheheheheehhehehehehehhe
But ye, ever since I started taking them cold weather doesnt bother me and I barely sweat throughout the day

Inorite fucking JBP is a god damned legend

How come over been lurking the internet for 9 god damned years and then I only come across him in the past 4 months??? Now he is EVERYWHERE

They're pretty great, until BAM. Common cold, head feels stuffy. But that's progress, just ease it on the temps when you're sick

ahahahahahahahahaha

Good goy

I love how fucking triggered people are about Jordan Beterson

>entire wall full of soviet propaganda
why

He said he finds it deeply ironic that he was able to buy soviet era propaganda on capitalist websites like ebay.He also said its like a constant reminder/meditation on the perils of collectivist thinking(or something along those lines).kinda like how the crucifix is a reminder of the pain and sacrifice of jesus christ.

I remember agreeing with him briefly until he outed himself as a (((cultural Christian)))

He needs time and our prayers

He looks like he is a walking corpse. It's too late, he never gave the Bible as chance as a historical document (as it was intended to be) and immediately equated it to tribal legends and Greek/Roman theater

>immediately equated it to tribal legends and Greek/Roman theater
JBP confirmed not retarded

also, I love how any thread instantly gets derailed if someone mentions that canadian fuck

OP, cold showers are the shit.
>not cucked by the autonomic nervous system masterrace reporting in

i dont understand your point.

If you read the gospel and then immediately think it's exactly the same as Mesopotamian legends you are absolutely retarded. It's obvious reading Luke especially its intended to be read as historical record

Also, to follow the laws of Christianity and pretend to be one despite not actually harbouring any belief is pointless, and it displays a shallow knowledge of Christian thought

granted, they are meant to be historical records, but so is Bead... and no self-respecting historian would take Bead at his word. He had an agenda just like the new testament authors did.

Besides, the new testament authors weren't trying to make a historically accurate document. They were just writing gospels, letters to proto-curches, and random other shit. The catholic church was what codified them into an overall document and claimed they were infallible.

Rooted in history, yes.
Historically accurate. ISHYG...

what are we talking about? Cold showers?

... oh

It's never too late as long as you are alive and functioning

>A professional historian wasn't trying to create a historical document to preserve the memory of what he saw
I understand lending any credit towards the gospel writers undermines an atheistic viewpoint, but I'm not trying to convince you that the gospel is true.
In Peterson's speeches on religion, he draws literary elements for parts of the Bible as he would from a work of fiction, but this presupposition is wrong because the gospel writers did not intend for their work to be viewed as fiction, so the themes he draws are flawed by authorital intent

It's interesting how fast people shut down the idea. Yesterday I was in a shitty mood and after showering I felt so damn good. Today will be my fourth consecutive cold shower, very excite.

Looking at you

fuck man I had two today, nofap and cold shower might be a meme but its a meme thats making me feel different, standing up for myself more, ensuring I get heard and making sure I get a piece of the pie.

I was on a two week streak but I broke it, those two weeks I felt like a god.

>nofap and cold shower might be a meme but its a meme thats making me feel different
same.
I love it when people are so vehemently opposed to people even trying either. I mean, just fucking try it for a few days and if you don't feel different, then just stop.

yes anecdotal evidence isn't a true scientific study
but is masturbation really THAT important to you that you wouldn't at least just try it? Why does everyone get so up-in-arms that _someone else_ is trying something new.

A placebo is still effective medical treatment
t. Pharmacist

OP you knew that with that pic you were derailing your own thread with all the peterson circle-jerk autists on here

I think he was making fun of the fact that this thread has turned into a discussion of Jordan Peterson not cold showers

U right mb