Who do you lift for?

I do it for my gf, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPFkYknhq1XBlxd9T8WwXaUzPuswpH_1SfKKSEMDzwhVAtzvG0I8eZXKxigSbWZIC9ucASMCr6zXPiDMzsFBjSLfvB0GSM7JQA9K7hfhILfEHdYyxtVaH8-aokG9vQkGWA_1sUEbPUHFDkHRy0nzGJj_1i2uFmrpGvyhDWzE0GZ3wvnoKvCVWTXgCcY-67_1XWJtMSDwCqv6i7IzbAIKULhmhllNDUtKFltgG2pox5qob0sUO2bRpLZiluiBWxuF89tAYPZdeLlH-UNgg4k0y8TmQVr5VRpXQe7_18QrneBHN2uIpH-KuxAJmgsscw45YHErTI76EP5YalwhLfq1u2gUEAHRrjrSA
youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

her lips always look really nice

Ana de Armas is utter, utter perfection and makes me badly want an Iberian cutie girlfriend.

for me, myself and I

You FOOL! I have seen through your lies. Begone of my faceth for I know thats not your girlfriend... it is merely an image, a psychic hologram of the type of girl you would consider IDEAL in a world full of sorrows to bear on your shoulders... Oh, I am not of this plane anymore.

For Asian women.

her

>lifting for females

ive actually been watching the greatest story never told while lifting and it's been p motivational for some reason. i think it's all the music.

i lift so i can kill shitskins and kikes in the upcoming race war

Her

Because it's the story of a truly great man, it's naturally imspirational

Former fatty body fat finally droping into the teens. I loft and play alot of basketball for my ticker so i dont die on my new born son. Gotta live long enough to set him up in life. Right now i own a few small buisnesses and 3 houses. He needs more

too bad it's actually a fairy tale I mind you, I'm not talking the "mainstream version" of WWII factual as it's mostly jewish propaganda too

I lift so I can spend some hours without having to hear my wife complain.

fuck off kike

me

Average girls are the best

I lift for this

I'd lift for girls if I ever thought I'd have a girlfriend.

That delusion sailed away long ago.

>not overweight
>not an obvious shitskin mutt
>big titties
>clean face
this is a 9/10+ in burgerland my man

fuuuuck that annoyed look makes me diamonds

Its not hard dude you just have to get out there and be yourself

Well i’m danish so i wouldn’t know

you'll have plenty of your own mutts in 5 years

I think I really need a hobby besides the gym. All I do is lift and work.

One dude at the gym invited me to go boxing with him and the powerlifting trainer wants me to join her PL gym. I'm not sure if these are the answers, but at least they're something?

have fun agreeing to do things with people then growing more and more regretful that you agreed as the day approaches and then only going because you feel obligated to go and every second while you're there you wish you were at home watching anime and shitposting on an cartoon image board and then avoiding all contact with them in the future so you don't have to do it again and becoming the weird guy

>wehraboo seething

motherfucker my own grandparents saw what Uncle Adi had in mind and it wasn't this Rockwellian fantasy that shitty youtube movie is trying to push. WWII had no "good guys" no matter how hard you want it to.

t. had a mutt for president for 8 years

Myself, my girl, my daughter.

I want to look at myself in the mirror and be impressed by my physical appearance.

I want to look incredible so that my girl doesn't feel the need to get gang banged by Tyrone and his gang.

I want to demonstrate to my daughter that a man should be a strong, supportive figure so that she doesn't grow up to be with some weak skinny dork.

kek and also.. same here. how did we fall so bad, bro?

Or dread the idea of going until you are there and realize you have fun + meeting new interesting people? Atop being negative dude, 2018 is the year we love ourselves

i deny nothing america is a shitskin-infested hellhole and i see this every day. it seems like you're worried about your own nation as you should be

Or.. mr not very nice, he can have a positive and outgoing attitude and hapiness may unexpectedly fall into his lap

fuck off norman

Ulfric Stormcloak

So you guys think it's worth a try? Already kinda go to the gym way too much but at least this would bring some extra variety.

Some more friends would be cool at the very least

>muh grandparents
Let me guess, they saw their best friends being turned into lampshades and survived the electrified floors 6 times, right?

Not really. I like mixed girls so i don’t complain

>Some more friends would be cool at the very least
And they'll have friends etc. One of them is bound to be a single female with wholesome values and a youthful flower

I lift for my future wheyfu. I know that I wont outlift my autism so every bit that makes me more attractive helps.

enjoy your niggers, mate. it's going to be quite a shock

iktfb

Go dude. Stop doing the same shit everyday, live a little. If you don’t like it means nothing since you spend a day you would have wasted on work/regular gym any way

Oh m8 you have no idea what you're in for

I don't know for you, but in my case 11 years of living with the same person made life pretty boring.

Ahhh my heart

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuPFkYknhq1XBlxd9T8WwXaUzPuswpH_1SfKKSEMDzwhVAtzvG0I8eZXKxigSbWZIC9ucASMCr6zXPiDMzsFBjSLfvB0GSM7JQA9K7hfhILfEHdYyxtVaH8-aokG9vQkGWA_1sUEbPUHFDkHRy0nzGJj_1i2uFmrpGvyhDWzE0GZ3wvnoKvCVWTXgCcY-67_1XWJtMSDwCqv6i7IzbAIKULhmhllNDUtKFltgG2pox5qob0sUO2bRpLZiluiBWxuF89tAYPZdeLlH-UNgg4k0y8TmQVr5VRpXQe7_18QrneBHN2uIpH-KuxAJmgsscw45YHErTI76EP5YalwhLfq1u2gUEAHRrjrSA

faggot

keep posting m8
both are qt3.1415's

>he thinks black girls look like this
oh fuck you are in for a suprise when the most obese demographic in the world moves into your gyms

guys i'm 2 years into a marriage and i already just want to come home and fucking be alone every day. i fucking hate going out to dinner with her friends. i fucking hate her nagging me about the shit i like to do. i fucking just want to come home, sit on my computer, and do what i want. should i just get a divorce (live in a no-fault state and i'm in no way rich so she won't get shit)

no you baiting idiot, they were subjected to humiliation and tyranny unfitting for anyone claiming to be european even during occupation. But it's not something a braindead LARPer like you would ever understand

the only fighting good guys would be Italian or Romanian Fascists but they were non-factors

I lift for my son; to be a great father
I lift for myself; to be more confident
I lift for my gf; to be a great partner

sheboons don't look like this, senpai

Based.

>they were subjected to humiliation and tyranny unfitting for anyone claiming to be european
that's why uncle adolf rose to power, snookums.

t. low test 56%’er amerimutts

BY uncle adolf you dipshit

My grandpa was gassed by Hitler himself then turned into soap 13 times when he was only four years old.

Thanks guys, I needed to hear that from someone. I'll take them both up on their offers and see where life takes me.

Cheers dudes

this is a much more accurate representation of niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=eqxaP4t9gEc

enjoy your niggers. make sure to thank merkel and soros

This. Hitler was an authoritarian German supremacist. The idea that he gave a shit about white people is an autistic fantasy.

>believe me my totally german grandparents saw the ebil nazis for themselves
fuck off kike

found another jew rat

If after two years you already feel like that, divorce as fast as you can.

listen kids, I'm Polish why would I care about jews? they are ruining my country since the end of war

I thank them 5 times a day for bringing delicious chocolate to Scandinavia

literal autism

you only say that because you don't have to see niggers daily

not an argument, kike

Rh-rhodesians never die ;_;

>le no argument

you didn't present one either braindead memester so kys

So you are gay?

needs a little more FAL there, pal
Also, lifting for Hitler

>the nazis were evil
>trust me goy my grandparents were (((german)))

This.

INTERLINKED

you really can't add anything up kid? nazism is german ideology it is good for germans because it has roots in Luter's teachings and Prussian mentality that both offer an absolute authority to the state bot in spiritual and physical areas. It's German but it is really distant from Latin values you /pol/ LARPers invoke even so often.

Nayrt, but you sound like an asshurt faggot who has to go back

i know this isn't rhodesia but it still fits

>kid
back 2 reddit you go

well you sound either underage or completely unaware politically and philosophically, calling you "kid" is justified then

Oy vey fellow Aryan

fuck off kike

both look retarded, especially the blowfish ho
(you) are retarded

Yes

I’m pretty meh about the whole red pill/blue pill thing but seeing things like this, as well as on my own Facebook, is really fucking worrisome. It’s like something out of a distopian novel. WWIII is definitely coming and it’s going to be an absolute mess

>fat but still have small tits
is there anything more pathetic?

Reminds me of that guy comic where he talks himself out of going to the gym and that people who go are boring normies. Replace working out with "any attempt at being social" and you're the same. NEVER IMPROVE

the holocaust did not happen but i literally and unironically want it to happen again

>NEVER IMPROVE
i lift, run, am employed as an engineer, etc. keep telling yourself that normie shit like talking about the newest tv show or jew-produced nigger-mumbled bubblegum rap is engrossing or rewarding, brainlet

What country are you from my man?

Damn. Definitely getting out more now.

>he thinks i'm from a cuck country where it's literally illegal to even ask questions about The Most Well Documented Atrocity in Human History (just don't ask for evidence, that's illegal)
eat shit eurocuck. kill your traitor government leaders before it's too late