What do you use to log your workouts?

what do you use to log your workouts?

I previously used shapelink but since I cant store my workoutdays without paying im looking for an alternative.

what do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Moleskine-Cahier-Journal-Pocket-Ruled/dp/8883704894/ref=sr_1_10?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1519658966&sr=1-10&keywords=pocket notebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Notebook and pen

Progression

This

Paper retard.

pen and paper, then i go home and put it in a spreadsheet.

This.
I copped these little boys off amazon amazon.com/Moleskine-Cahier-Journal-Pocket-Ruled/dp/8883704894/ref=sr_1_10?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1519658966&sr=1-10&keywords=pocket notebook

I use a Moleskin too but these seem much better for what my needs are. Current book is falling apart from abuse.

Thanks dude, you da man

i just remember in my brain what i lifted last time and try to lift more this time.

This lol.

Fitnotes

I write it down in the excel file when I'm getting home (gotta get some memory gains) and before the next training session I make a screencap of it and put it as a phone wallpaper.

My goal body: the Engineer from "Prometheus".

Note app on my phone. I just write down reps/weight and try to do better or maintain.
Excel would make the most sense but I don't want to deal with that.

Excel app on my phone, each week separated as sheets.

This

I actually remember the weight and reps I'm at for each lift. It is nice to document it and actually see the progress you've made, though. It was very helpful when I started. I used a moleskine notebook. I like those mini spiral notepads the most. I don't like using my phone in the gym, so a physical notepad is much nicer.

I've been cutting for some months and haven't logged my lifts all that time, since I was maintaining anyway.

I installed an app on my phone to track my workouts yesterday and tried it, took WAY too much effort, I'll be going back to pen and paper next time.

Been using OneNote.
about as simple as apps get
simple notepad auto saves as you type and that's it.

muh brain

App called personal training coach that includes greyskull LP with arms plugin that has a log, graph and plate on each side so no fuck ups

This.

Also,....is it right to think that somebody should crash a plane into the next Comic Con?

I don't feel bad for thinking this way...

excel spreadsheets

you should plan your workout in spreadsheets like pic related

strong
and google sheet

Google Drive's Excel

Use it along with the chronometer on my cellphone

Got any templates?

No, I made it from scratch for myself, but I can share it as it is if you want

I use the ((free)) StrongLifts app to log my big 4.
Accessories I just keep track of mentally

I have yet to find a workout log that is anywhere near as versatile as a pen and a composition book

>Fitnotes
This

If you have android, that is. It's free with no ads.