Reminder that

Reminder that...
As a male you need to be...
>Fit
>Well dressed (rocking L.V, hermes, Saint-Laurent, hugo boss, armani)
>make at least six figures
>drive a nice car like the Audi A6.

Just to even get a chance at an average 7/10 slut.

Tell me again how this is fair...

Other urls found in this thread:

looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a fucking idiot
You don't need money or a car. Be reasonably fit and don't dress like a retard and you are OK

Why should anything be fair?

>have an attractive face
>be a lowlife druggy dropout
>constantly get pretty blue blood bitches
>some of them literally pay for me
no lol

This is true if you are socially inept. You made this post. This post is the stupidest shit I have encountered in the last hour of lurking. Therefore, you are socially inept. This post is true for you and you have no chance of making it.

Way I see it user, you have two options: continue to be fucking retarded or kill the version of you that needs this to be true. One of these gives you the possibility of making it, the other guarantees you will never do so.

Good luck user

>you need to wear overpriced brands to get laid

The absolute state of OP

>not driving a 2006 camry with 333000 miles on it

elliott? is that you?

when you're high status you dont get "chance at a 7/10". you get access to all the 7/10s. see power low distribution

>chubby
>dress in whatever is the cheapest (JayJays shirt, Levi’s jeans, $5 shoes from Kmart)
>make 45k as a night shift gas station worker
>drive ‘99 HRV that leaks water into the cabin when it rains
>8/10 Latina gf who is studying her PHD in Conservation and

Your argument is invalid

fuck off western cuck

Til she leaves your ass LMAO

but i was consistently getting laid when i was unemployed and looked like a hobo

just be attractive OP, it's not hard

>bought me a house in my name
>wants to build a family together
If that day happens I’ll let you know user

You mean 666.666 miles

>Devillish

Proud of u user. I dont know ya, but I'm proud of u.

>feminists are whiny bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>posts this type of shit
makes me think

True if you have shit genetics

The reality is that it's all about genetics. The shittier they are, the more you need to compensate. There are unemployed drug using dudes who hook up with 8s regularly because of their face

So no, I don't need that shit just for a 7/10, but maybe you do. Don't project your shit genes on everybody else

Stop posting this bait thread.
Everyone else stop responding to bait threads.
This happens every week.

If you want redpills out the ass, look no further
looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread

You actually just need a huge cock

>LV
>Hermes
>Saint Laurent
>Hugo Boss
>Armani
Kek. These are all absolute shit. Sorry op, you will never be Veeky Forums

>wasting all your time and money on memes
That's not how the world works. Wasting money on status symbols for the sake of vanity will only attract vain slags. Buy things that suit your personality and it will attract like-minded people.

Thanks man. I’m just a guy who is a hopeless romantic and wants to care for his partner. I don’t much to offer but a good heart and an off smile, but she seems to believe in me.

The price is having a penis, but having one is pretty cool

WHY THE FUUUCK IS THE WORLD SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR?!

>lift for 4 years
>finish Computer Science

And get all of that easily.

you're a fucking retard you know that

>A6
>nice
Laughingemoji.PNG
The ONLY Audi I would EVER drive is the RS6 AVANT, but sadly it isn't available here in Leaf-land

>425lbs
>5`2
>earn $320,000 a year cleaning windshields at an intersection
>drive a small orange plastic car with pedals meant for children
>fucking emma watson and scarlett johansen at the same time

I am an invalid

None of this is true, two of the hottest women I know consistently date unemployed loser drug addict DYEL fucks because they are in a band or have a motorcycle or some equivalent reason.

being fit helps. having a decent job that could support the both of you is fine. you dont need all that.

>when you have 6 dads and no moms

This is so not true you retard

>Audi A6
>nice car

>45k
>night shift gas station worker
Do you live in jew York? Where the fuck do they pay retail monkeys that much?

How are american grills like?

man what even is this post? Do you think socioeconomic correlates to physical beauty? If you're a 7/10, you'll get 7/10 girls. Simple as that. If you work in McDonalds and are a 9/10, you'll get the 9/10 girl who works in McDonalds.

All you've done is highlight that you're ugly and social inept, so you have to try to compensate for these things with.. Audi A6s?

But Veeky Forums says I should dress like a total faggot

Can a car really last that long?

>Fit

You also forgot

>sociable in any situation
>well respected in your field
>personal friends with the owner of any restaurant/bar you walk into

Guess what: it's not fair. Never was, and anyone who told you otherwise lied to you. But the nice part is you made yourself a checklist for shit you should be doing. Make those goals, and figure out the steps you need to get from A to Z. Those are now your annual, 5 year and 10 year benchmarks.

Get cracking, faggot. You're older than you've ever been.

>Not enjoying being fit, well-dressed, making decent money and have a OK car
>op would rather be a disgusting mouthbreather living in his parents basement fucking average and boring girls

>fit
>dress casually
>make above average, but not spectacular figures
>drive an old BMW
>somehow I have a 10/10 fit, white Christian gf, who wants to get married and have kids

OP, have you ever considered that you're a fucking autist? Maybe you should work on your social skills instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums?

>make six figures
What's a good profession for making a ton of money? I'm 20 and feel like I'm fucked if I don't start university before I'm 21, I need to pick a subject. I was thinking Bio, but only because it seems interesting.

fpbp

>looked like a hobo
>just be attractive

What?

>you

The key to making lots of money is to know the right people in the right places. What you choose to study is fucking irrelevant.

i don't think op means it literally

i do agree though, that women have had it going pretty easily for them especially throughout the last 10 years or so.
i'm not bitter about it, just saying

only if you're a fucking chode.

if you have a spine you can make ANYTHING work. you can be a DYEL dungeons-and-dragons playing crackhead and score some quality poon. you'll be her dick source while she has missionary sex with the UCLA grad who reads GQ and thinks he's like WIll Smith in Hitch.

Not that guy, but beard + long hair + being fit makes you into a pussy magnet. I can't believe how much more attention I've gotten since I grew my hair out.

>looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread
femversion when?

go back to /r9k/ incels

And tall. Don't forget tall.

>Tell me again how this is fair...
it means that society moves forward if only the best can pass on their genes

Ugly face man reporting in. You are correct

Stop posting this drivel. It's simply not true

>mfw money and status replaced physical traits inside the game of evolution

money and status are usually loosely tied to your genetics/upbringing desu

years went on but 4chins is the same

It's just survival of the fittest. Money = power = highest survival for you and your children chance. I can't really blame whores for trying to get the best life possible for themselves and their offspring. I just wish they were honest about it.

Do I have to be tall too? 5' 9-10 here

i know dude, right ??

solid kek my friend

there is fugin volvo with over 2mil, w124 with over 1.5mil and even porsche 911 with 700mil+ and still being daily driven

when will people get over the goose meme

The breakout role in The Notebook which gave him hunk status was only for him because the director wanted someone NORMAL LOOKING an average guy to star in his movie. But women fell for him because of the way he was portrayed women can't see proper aesthetics they just like the status meme

actually people perceive more average faces as more beautiful and vice versa

ive gotten an insane amount of pussy and im basically a poorfag, my clothes are cheap as fuck, and I drive a 2001 cherokee XJ.

keep making excuses twink

yeah dude , but those are probably cars often serviced and kept in pristine condition all year round..
i doubt there are regular old beaters (think of any run of the mill car serviced regularly but aged ) with those numbers , imho anyway

Is it possible to make it if you have acne/bad skin?

Like, is anyone on here a slayer but also has bad skin?

Want to know if that's what's holding me back or if it's just my autism, or if I'm just ugly

No I'm not posting face

ask me how I know you don't know any 7/10 sluts personally.

more average faces perceive people as more beautiful?

Absolutely
One of my biggest pet peves are people who act like 100,000 miles on a car make it a ticking time bomb. Sure if you never change your oil, breaks, dampers, sparkplugs, battery, tranny fluid, flush radiator then your car will take a dump eventually. But with today's cars and diagnostic systems the only reason you should dump a car before 200,000 miles is if you don't like it anymore, it's over 20 years old, or can easily afford an upgrade.

>This

My brother's 2001 Lexus IS300 is pushing 300k right now with no signs of stopping.

>Latina gf
La creatura strikes again...

bump

I'm 6', have a good body and an attractive face. I have a decent paying job, I'm not socially inept, awkward, or in any way uncomfortable in a social setting, but I am a very mentally unhealthy person.
I don't have a girlfriend because I have a serious inferiority complex and trouble forming bonds with people because I feel that while some may like me, most people are just polite and couldn't give less of a shit about whether I'm around or not. I'm not about to invest any time in social bonds when they collapse immediately if untended anyway.
I've had girlfriends before and it feels like more work than anything, plus I usually end up resenting the fact that I put in effort for the relationship and nothing is reciprocated so I just end them.
The point being, nothing got me girlfriends other than talking to girls and then asking them out. Being attractive increases the odds of them saying yes but most people still have to ask.

>Be reasonably fit and don't dress like a retard and you are OK
You forgot face and height

bump

My 2005 camry has 156k miles. How much more can I milk out of this baby?

>porsche 911 with 700mil+
>ywn drive the equivalent to jupiter and back in your porsche
Life *IS* suffering

let's see
>fit
by normie standards yes, 60kg OHP, 100kg bench, 130kg squat, 180kg diddly, 40kg weighted chin ups
unless you tryna look nigga rich the brand isn't that important, as long as it fits, is high quality and just looks good. Also it needs to fit with your general style; any one piece of clothing on it's own isn't necessarily dope.
yeah I'm in the 8 figures but I don't flaunt it, I won't start buy unnecessarily expensive things until I get to the 9 figure mark (if I ever get there)
I drive a Tesla. It's nice, I like it.

however none of this really matters. I've always gotten tons of 9's and 10's because I have a good face. Even when I was a broke as fuck college student with 9 dinner plates with old pizza crusts on them laying around my dorm.

no he just forgot don't be a massive autist

I can buy a suit like that at HM for 50 bucks and get it tailored to look as expensive as that LOL. fucking lol at u fashioncels

be me
>143k last year with my bonus added in
>been investing in real estate and stock market for about 6 years, made over 130k in returns last year
>have a cheap corrola as a daily driver, unironically have a lambourghini huracan for dates and just fuckin around
>Super nice condo downton
>average looking face, great shape, pretty good game

stopped counting my lays after triple digits, most of my chad friends dont count either, its just part of life for us to hook up pretty regularly

I have a friend who's never made more than like 10 dollars an hour and has been jobless for most of his life
he had regular fuck buddies from high school all the way through his 20s
he treated each like absolute dog shit
hes not attractive
he has no car
he gets drunk every night
hes not charming
and yet hes fucked, if i had to guess, at least 200 women in the last 15 years.
one time when we were 16 he fucked 3 girls at the same party.
like what the fuck,

march 5th is coming soy boy

How the fuck do you make 45k a year working at a gas station. What the Fuck. TIL I need to get a gas station job

>levis
>the cheapest

face

it has to be face. he also might be a drug dealer.

proud of fit not to fall for this larp

Australia

Yeah, just take care of it.

Do girls like guys who drive a miata?

My brother had one and he said girls loved it, but he's more of a chad than me. I kind of want one as a moderate step up from my shitbox saturn which isn't going to fly with any girl.

Father had a neon that hit 300k before the rear unibody gave out.

Rest in peace you bug eye warrior. I never lost a race in you when i learned how to drive

I work for one of the luxury brands you listed.
The men that come in are rich. but old, ugly, and desperately trying to buy back their youth through new and expensive trends. Very often accompanied by obvious money-grubbing whores.

Some of them are pretty upfront about it at this point lol

You should get rid of it, yes.

you only need to be taller, face, and have a real job. That's really it

Compared to other jeans they’re relatively cheap. Especially since they almost always have some marked down at a department store