What can I replace leg day with? Image related

What can I replace leg day with? Image related.
My legs are naturally really big and strong. Also I did lots of martial arts as a kid so my legs are actually way bigger than my upper body. I have literally almost never train my upper body and I can't even do a pull up.
My goal is to get a Greek god sexy body however, I think my legs are too big compared to my body as of now. Is there any other workout to do instead of leg day? Like maybe an abs day so I can get stronger core or abs for later?
I'm already changing my diet and other things. I just want to know if it's ok to replace my leg day with abs day or anything else at least for a while until my upper body becomes as big as my lower body.

back

How about you post your real body and not the meme pic from the internet.

So back is ok 2 days in a row?

I'll get rid of hair later.

Guys, I think I'm T-Rex mode. What can I do?
>Looks like s skinny-fat DYEL

I like to train in a push/pull/leg day cycle with about 5-10 minutes of abs everyday. I find it works great for keeping things mostly balanced for me. You can fine tune things and change the frequincy of legs if they really are that big for you. Personally I wouldn’t stop training them entirely but thats just me

The fuck is dyel and I'm curious how you look since you like to talk shit.
Show the photo faggot. Also look at my thighs. They are fucking massive and I can flex em but I can't flex anywhere else.

Oh so you do abs and legs and just try to maintain? That seems ok. But training abs and legs seem too hard on body. Any advice?

I have only started liking for 2 days

Well like I said you can fine tune it to fit your needs. The ab work I like to do before the main work so I’m not exhuasted after doing heavier training but you can just start off small and work your way up. If its too difficulty to do it with legs then take leg day as a rest day for abs and only train abs during a push/pull day. Been doing this routine for about a solid 2 months and can see some definitive changes in my physique and strength

Also balance is more about keeping everything proportional to each other. Like not having a giant hulking upper body while having only skin and bone below the waist and vice versa. If everything looks proportional its just looks better regardless of you bulking you are

Oh that's helpful I guess. Also since I have started lifting for literally 2 days, I want to know will my recovery rate increase? My biggest issue has always been recovery. I can do a very light workout and I will feel it for days and by 3rd day the pain would be the worse. I can push through but I want to know if it would get better.

They are not big and strong you are just fat and dont want to train legs because you are weak, so you make up this excuse fairytail. Do everything and upperbody will catch up and legs will also stop being fat. Stop making retarded excuses.

You have to go back

My legs aren't fat mate. And I don't want your opinion anymore cause you talk shit and didn't post your own photo.
I don't need to prove to you my legs are strong af.
I have only started gym for 2 days after I realized how shit my body looks so like I said, I don't need you shit unhelpful and insecure opinion.
I used to do lots of cycling as well so like I said, I can fucking flex my legs like they have their own brain.
If you are just gonna talk shit, go away from my post.

plz ignore the shitty lighting and post workout carbload bloatmaxxing

As in do back workout or go back gym? I literally started gym 2 days ago dude.

In my experience the pain is usually just a symptom of working hard while your body is still unprepared for it. I remember my first workout after doing an hours worth of pulling exercises my arms were painfully sore for about a week. If its about that bad then just do your body a favour and let them recover before going back to heavy training. It does go away after about a week or 2 of training once your muscles get used to lifting after years of not doing anything

You look fucking skinny mate and looks like you have been gyming for a while which is sad . So yeah, you look like a fucking stick. STFU mate.

Thanks alot dude. Will keep it in mind and will try to do it properly for 2 weeks or more. If I'm not healing, I'll add more rest days. Right now I'm trying to go for 6 days a week.

You look terrible. Improve. Do NOT try to skip leg day because they just look skinny-fat.

I have started gym for 2 fucking days. Of course I look terrible. Thanks for real helpful advice which did nothing.

I've looked worse, but it's not like i prepare to shitpost on Veeky Forums all the time ;)
Plus that mirror hangs weird

your legs look tiny and fatty, what do you squat and deadlift?

Great to have been of help. Just remember that although lifting is the stimulus to encourage it, your muscles won’t actually grow until during the recovery period

>started gym 2 days ago
>muh legs are too big already do I even need to train them??
Kill yourself my man

>”hurrr I don’t need to train ___ because they’re naturally big”
>looks like garbage
Every time

I can dead lift around 80kg and I only started gym 2 days ago. Also how the fuck my legs look skinny? Are you looking at the right photo? My tights are huge.

I'm curious how you look since you like to talk shit. Show me faggot. I want to see you truly massive legs so I can compare.
Go on show me

Your legs honestly look in proportion to the rest of your body, which is small and fatty. 80kg deadlift is pitiful too. Don't skip leg day, you will regret it a lot in the future. Also what do you squat?

>you talk shit and didn't post your own photo.

Im not supposed to post shit, to tell a bullshitting coping fat dyel who are scared and too lazy to squat, that hes delusional. Your legs are not strong faggot, they are just fat.

>these are the peope who give advice and shittalk people on Veeky Forums
jesus christ

I'm not gonna skip it forever. I'm just gonna skip it for a while until my body gets a bit bigger or leaner. Also I'm pretty sure my legs aren't small at all and desu I have tried heavier that 80kg yet so I don't know my Max. I have been told by many people that my legs are huge and I'm always asked if I cycle.

I don't shit talk at all mate. I literally never talk shit to anyone unless they start it. If they are cunts, then I'm a cunt. This is my first post on fit.

Maybe you should show a different picture then, because the picture you've given really does make your legs look small and fatty. You have no quad development at all, just fat.

Lol what a faggot. I'm 100% sure you are obese and still live with your mom. STFU and get out pussy.

Read the whole thing.

Why would I have a squats development when I started gym 2 days ago? Lmao.
I tried dead lift like a fucking year ago as a bet to see if I could lift 80kg. I did it and that was it. I have never touched gym and my upper body is absolutely trash. I look like ham.
The only reason why I'm working out now is my University is over so now I have time to do workout and get fit cause that's all that's left for me to do.
I can barely lift 20kg with my arms and barely can do 20 proper push-ups. My upper body's power is trash and I struggle with basic tasks. I can however run a 2.5 km in around 11 minutes with my record being 10:20 seconds.
I literally can't do 1 fucking pull up so as such, I think my priority should be upper body rather than lower body.
I'm not gonna ignore legs forever. I want to ignore it until I look a bit leaner and less like a middle aged man.

>Why would I have a squats development
You claim your legs are big and you show a front on picture. If your legs were big because of muscle, your quads would be developed. If your quads are not developed, but your legs look big from the front (which they don't at all), it is fat.

Your priority should be everything. Pick a full body program from the FAQ and stick to it to a T.

Also, exercsises that require the largest amount of muscles also happen to promote more testosterone production, leading to overall better progress.

Running is not related to muscle mass at all. Look at all the best distance runners, they are lean twigs. Cardio has nothing to do with muscle mass.

I am miring those leg muscles but are you dead lifting while using that grip where one palm is facing outward and the other one is facing inward??

this is Veeky Forums

Thank you user!
its the way i'm holing the phone. i have great trap genetics

>thinking this is bloatmaxx

again pls excuse the poor lighting and oddly hung mirror
we all can't be like grizzly. but i don't plan on looking like a twink forever :'(