Veeky Forums confessions, I'll start

Veeky Forums confessions, I'll start

I haven't done legs in a year

no one cares about legs other than literal homosexuals

see: Veeky Forums

There is a qt at my gym that always mires hard. I like to go to the gym at 9 AM because it is usually almost empty, and she is always there at that time. Today we both looked each other in the eye for like a full 2 seconds and she smiled at me, and I did nothing. Like I always do. As I was walking towards the locker room I swear she started to say something but realized I had my earbuds in and stopped.

Do nofap and by day 10 or 15 you will have enough test built up to make you talk to her

You have to change gyms now.

I do some sort of squat every session.

Arnold could have ditched the literal 5's and done raises with the mass of his arms

I have been lifting for almost 6 years and I still squat 3 times a week.

I tried doing brosplit and PPL but I felt a lot less athletic for pretty much no additional muscular gains like everyone claims you should get with brosplit/PPL training.

Everyone seems to talk like I should have seen some massive changes going from a FB to a split and I saw literally zero difference in terms of size and muscularity, all the split training did was cause me to lose performance/athletism

next time you see her casually ask her if she Wanted to say something
if she doesnt instantly respond because she is a shy cutie ask her if she wants to go and drink a coffee or something else sometime
if she responds ask her anyway

and you are one step closer to tfw gf

>no one cares about legs other than literal homosexuals

This is literally you

I lift with giving all of my heart into it but when it comes to dieting I just can't do it. I already had some marmelade and smoked sausages today and a local burrito analog and hate myself more than ever.

try to diet when you can, you can still eat all those things once in a while

I do 0 abdominal isolations and it shows. I fucking hate floor work

same bra
ive only trained abs 5 times in the last year

I keep telling myself that squats and deadlifts are enough...

I feel like i should do some cardio sometimes, but it's so fucking boring

Who the fuck can be fucked isolating abs?

Same as OP. I’ll blast chest for 90 minutes every week but I’ll only do maybe one half-assed leg sessions every other month.

Also haven’t done an ab isolation in over a year.

Still bretty aesthetic though.

I'm starting my cut next week and I pray it was enough.

I front squat 295 and have never deadlifted over 355

I am sorry.

Don’t you get bored training like that?

You end up with a disproportionate body, are you even putting as much effort into your back/ traps/ delts/ arms?

i backsquat 335 and deadlift 405 and i've literally never front squated

Get some favourite music blasting, uniroinically makes running fun.

Not him but every time I try nofap and don't release my pent up sexual energy I get incredibly horny and start developing weird fetishes. A few years ago I sucked off a Brazilian tranny and a few months ago fucked and came inside some 45 year old bbw

I care about my own legs, and you should too.

the absolute state of /nofap/

She probably was about to say something. Next time say, “how’s your workout going?” And that’s it. Keep it light and it may become a more personal conversation.

My back squat is around 365. I feel like a 295 front squat is a little bit more impressive and would make more people go "wow your deadlift is shit relative to your leg strength"
Unlike most people in this thread though I do legs at least twice a week and abs and core work multiple times a week so I guess I'm better than some of you fucks

Dude stop staring at my girl. She told me about this creep at the gym who keeps staring at her.

I have no idea whether I should be cutting or bulking

>yfw that "creep" is a 6'3 blonde Adonis-tier Chad

>always mires hard
I thought 'mirin' is the actual act of telling a compliment to other person. Includes just looking or staring?

Does this look gay to you?

I was told i run weird once as a teen and have now a phobia of running and being seen, i used to be an amazing long distance runner

I set everything ready to wake up today at 5:50 am to go to train and I couldn't handle it. I remained in bed until 8:30 just in time to get up and head to the office.

I don't like going in the night and this shift is taking a hell for me to accomplish.

Forgive me.

They certainly got his gyno right.

It includes stares with intent

You may run weird but as long as you run faster or longer then others or both you shouldn't care.

Not hugely disproportionate, other than small calves.

no way you can't possibly look good without squatting 3x a week

Veeky Forums told me squatting and deadlifting was essential to look good, delete your fucking post right now

hes on roids dummy he can do machine isolations and look like that, he'll deflate and look like a pile of shit once he hops off just like every other juicehead

pic related

Lifetime natty picture from last spring if you really give a fuck. About 15lbs heavier now.

ive done literally nothing but legs for about a month now

poor girl is crying her self to sleep now. Man the fuck up and beat that pussy black and blue

I know that feel.

Let's see those tiny legs of yours, shall we?

I used to do the same
Started using athleanx app (it tries to shill you after 8 days, use the shuffle to get around it) for abs 5x a week and regret not doing this way fucking sooner
If nothing else, imagine the sex gains you'll never be able to use as motivation

I overdid myself with deficit deadlifts and squatting.

Haven't deadlifted in 10 days ;_;

>implying I'll ever have sex

i was

>tfw no abs

until i started isolating. some of us need to

lol nofap sound fun

i backlift 335 and deadsquat 405 and i’ve never literally’d

I'm addicted to lifting heavy and I can feel it destroying my CNS. I haven't taken real break in who knows how long. Crippling loneliness prevents me from taking a rest day. Maybe deload days, but I'm always going to the gym in the morning.

'mirin is short for admiring: regard (an object, quality, or person) with respect or warm approval.; look at with pleasure.

I haven't been in the gym in weeks after the staff and some of the clients started gang stalking me. I seldom leave my house now and most nights I hear a prowler so I need to sleep in my closet which hurts my gains.

I developed bulimia and BED after losing a substantial amount of weight. It took me half a year to finally work up the courage to start my first bulk and get my brain problems in order. I'm afraid my inner-fatty will never be totally gone and fear the day I begin cutting.

yeah... nothing cool about not recovering.

I am too self absorbed and don't know how to change, but I won't ask for help

I can barbell curl more than i squat.

The question is do i have incredibly strong biceps or incredibly under-trained and weak legs

How much can you curl?

Veeky Forums has the best autists

70kg if i use poor form/momentum. 50kg strict form

I bought a cage and bar and a bunch of weights a year ago and haven't used them yet.

I am a Veeky Forumsizen since early 2017 and still haven't once visited a gym. Heck I don't even know how to count calories.

Start doing legs user. 70kg squat is girl tier.

Veeky Forums BTFO

I love crossfit

yeah it was my new years resolution to start squatting and doing legs. I started on 25kg 5x5 on the 4th of jan. Now I can 5x5 65kg. Hoping these newbie gains last a while

Been eating chocolate and chips at work and just over eating in general.
Starting cut tomorrow.

>tfw 70kg squat
It hurts my hips

I switched out squats with leg press and I'm never going back

Ooh that's rough, I forgot someone said that to me. Keep at it man, outrun anyone who's ever said it!

wowaweewa

Full body three times a week is perfectly legitimate, if you look into it splits only came about as a result of steroids and that's what about all they're 'optimal' for. People will make fine gains with their bro splits, obviously, but frequency>volume

I'm afraid to lift heavy weight after my hernia operation. It was over a year ago but I still feel it sometimes. I wonder how much the piece of mesh can take.

also post your routine

I finally learnt the secret to making it, and all it took was nothingness

Please post pics

I stopped running because there are no decent rivals on my route at my time.

You are looking at the result of CHANGING WEIGHTCLASSES. Vitor went from 205 to 185 in those pics user. Dont be disingenuous.

i cant stop thinking about two old drug addicted ladies that end sentences with them talking about how their drugs dissapear, i accindentally constructed this from two people i had seen in the store all my life and a documentary i saw about steroids

it gets weirder and weirder, their faces get more and more deformed and they chime in to end in more and more unrelated sentences

what the fuck do i do

I got way more pussy when I was a skinnyfat dyel this month mark 13 months no pussy

>be 5'10
>most lifts at around a plate
>dont really look like i lift with clothes on
>think arms look big enough though

>be at gym
>usually avoid looking into the mirror like an autist
>doing curls and i decide to look into the mirror today
>tfw not only look small as fuck but my arms arent even big looking

THATS IT, im going full curl monkey

that is... actually I'm not sure how to feel about this

Mine really started taking off when I started adding leg raises to my dead hangs. Grip strength + core strength.

if you aint lookin in the mirror where you lookin? w

What's your arm size? At 5'10 anything bigger than 16 inches usually implies you lift, as long as you aren't above 15% bodyfat or something.