Post pics that make you irrationally angry

Post pics that make you irrationally angry.

Pic related is fatties coping on my Facebook timeline.

EXPLAIN THIS

Reeeeeeeee

>this reading comprehension

Now google HYPOthyroidism, retard.

Fatty in pic related is blaming it on "Hypo" not "Hyper" but the cure for hypothyroidism is to just EAT LESS.

Or eat healthier, but that's too much to ask apparently.

>the cure for hypothyroidism is to just EAT LESS

No it's not. You don't know what you're talking about retard.

Hypothyroidism is a chronic condition where the thyroid gland is underactive. ... While prescription medications, usually synthetic versions of thyroid hormones, are often used to treat hypothyroidism, you can also help reverse the effects through proper diet and exercise.

>hypO
>hypER

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

I'm not doctor and I'm also a lazy faggot but IIRC isn't it possible for hypothyroidism to be almost entirely caused by health/lifestyle choices? Isn't one of those things that have been found to be mostly (if not entirely) reversible in a lot of cases?

Shieeeet I'm sorry boys I'm a fucking retard

>MUH GENETICS

Not necessarily but for a lot of cases yes. Especially if you're iodine deficient

based user successfully derailed the thread 4 posts in
>proud of you xoxoxoxo

It seems that way. Doing a bit of research it looks like a majority of cases can be treated/ cured or minimized completely by just living a healthy active lifestyle.

Having a hypoactive thyroid is not an excuse to get fat.

>hypothyroidism
it's really manageable if you're not a fucking idiot. my aunt & cousin have seriously bad hypothyroidism and they're both thin and can maintain.

Holy fuck you are stupid
Hyperthyroidism=abnormally fast metabolism
Hypothyroidism=abnormally slow metabolism

>tfw ebony fetish

I had Hypothyroidism (under active thyroid) for years and was skinny cause I played sport a lot.

I did put on weight when I stopped and ate like shit but I've lost weight since, also you should sort out your thyroid levels after you identify the problem....

okay this isn't Veeky Forums related but it did make me irrationally angry, it's been two days and I'm still pissed

>me and my slut gf get invited to this other couples home for dinner
>not sure what to wear, they have a couple young kids but they live in a mansion so we decide to dress nice to try to leave a good impression
>i wear some solid business casual with some allen edmonds, slut gf wears a lbd with black high-heeled thigh-highs
>we show up to their place, looks nice, ring doorbell
>three big ass dogs start barking like fucking crazy from inside
>fat kid in a minecraft t-shirt answers the door in his bare feet, says his parents will be right there
>house is trashed, piles of clothes everywhere, fat kids watching spongebob on a loud ass TV in the living room while their dogs run around like crazy barking like goddamn mad
>place stinks like dog piss
>couple come down stairs (they're fatasses btw) the dude is also in his bare feet and has fucking toenail fungus, his wife is in sweats
>dude goes "Oh ignore the mess haha, oh hey do you guys mind taking off your shoes and leaving em by the door?"
>my slut gf bertstares him
>his wife goes "oh haha we can make an exception"
>we sit down at the table, all of the chairs are different, two light bulbs are out in the chandelier above us
>get served fucking canned soup and tuna salad in tupperware
>his fatass wife freaks out that my gf's red lipstick was leaving lip marks on her shitty water glasses
>despite the horrendous experience i tell him that his home and family are beautiful, the dinner was fantastic, his children are exceptionally polite and that I look forward to the project we'll be working on together

I know I probably sound like a massive faggot, it's his home and they like to be comfortable (clearly) and I should have ascertained how casual they are etc etc, but fuck how can someone so well-off have such a low standard of living?

thanks for reading my blog post

There's a decent chance that the soyboy was just shopped into this, lol

Haha that is plain funny tbqh

Money =/= class

Guess you got a first hand experience in that.

nigger did you screencap your phone while on twilight filter?
lmao just search the page again or some screenshot

lol, save it! it's all yours my friend.

i bookmarked her and go back every now and then to check on her progress. her profile pictures are a direct feed of her growth.

shows no shame, and that line about active lifestyle has always been there. she did add a disclaimer now thats something like: i know i put on some pounds from my new job at a bakery/coffeeshop but im trying to work it off
kek

>eat less calories than your body uses
>gain weight
SOMEONE CALL M.I.T. WE JUST BROKE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

i gotta be honest, i ironically recommend meth for weight loss. Look at that whale, she's just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger, there's no turning around for her, drastic measures must be taken. Nothing suppresses appetite like meth, and as long as you use the absolute lowest dose possible that still gives an effect, there's pretty much no major issues or side effects. But it is imperative that one possesses the willpower to use functional doses and not chase the high, which I guess is the thing that divides the luftwaffe aces from the toothless montana meth-heads anyway, and maybe she will just trade one addiction for another, but at least she won't be fat.

Also it's cheap as dirt.

Jesus Christ that's depressing

I own a reasonably middle class home (about $300k in an area where the average home is about $140k), and my home doesn't exactly look like a maid takes cares of it. We generally do a good job of vacuuming the tile floor (mostly because dog hair) and making the common areas look really nice if we know guests are coming over, though.

The oldest medicine was tobacco. However, just like today, people often misconstrue the treatment to fit their food addictions. To be clear, the doctor prescribed a cigar a day INSTEAD OF FOOD! That's a week long fast before your next checkup. Get on it fatty!

Sorry. I was at work when I did it.

sounds like they're house poor. spending all their dosh on sq/ft mortgage to the point they can't even afford a proper dining room set.

this one usually does it for me, idk why

That guy looks more sad than anger-inducing. Like what's even the point of being angry at this guy? He doesn't look smart enough to make any kind of false bullshit statements.

pic related grinds my gears

i see nothing wrong here. Looks like a healthy nucleus of a family to me.

looks like the failure of white men to me.

get married and have kids boys.

Why is that failure of white men? It's just individual preference..

Preference is mostly determined by societal pressure - especially for women. Connect the dots yourself to see why a western woman would prefer a black man

That is literally the *opposite* of a cure for hypo.

Cure for being a fatty - sure. But a calorie deficit actively makes hypothyroidism worse by inhibiting the production of thyroid hormones.

I've Hashimoto, so not lifestyle-reversible hypo, and so was my ex-gf. Both of us are spooky skeltals - in my case not even naturally, I've gone down from 200 to 135 lbs, only latter half of that medicated.

money doesn't buy standards. You gotta want those before, or already have them.

You let your gf wear thigh-highs like a fucking whore when you try to "dress nice" so I don't think you're in a place to judge, user.

They use to Have money but now they dont or they inherited the house but still don’t have money. SImilar thing happened to my single parent when their job when to shit. Great neighborhood but inside everything was falling apart und needing an renovation.

its ok user i forgive you. now fellate me you dumb goose

>only one pulling a stupid face is the one with beard and glasses.
Also girrafebrah in the middle doesn't look happy with soyboy

Fucking soft featured faggots devoid of any personality, probably all doing some kind of secretary job that old ladies used to do. These are the kind of people you can't remember even if you tried.

Statistically speaking only the highest status black males can court even mediocre white women. I’m not scared of the statistical outlier that might taint the genetic homogeny, there’s far more pressing concerns to worry about.

>comfortable
I’m not sure what’s “comfortable” about having 0 standards for anything in your own home. Personally I could never be comfortable being fat with fat kids and undisciplined dogs. No one’s perfect, I have a tendency to leave things a mess myself, but make some sort of an effort. I’m sure they’re nice enough people at least, but you see these types of families in public and you just feel bad for them.

>expecting fatties to have the self discipline to use fucking meth in moderation
You’re probably right though that it’s better to be addicted to meth at least in the medium term. I’d be curious exactly how long you’d have to be addicted for it to be worse than being fat your entire adult life. I’m sure eventually being fat wins our health wise, but how many years of meth does it take?

el creaturito...

It’s becoming less and less uncommon every year if not every generation. I’d agree though that right now the bigger issue is the difference in birth rates between demographic groups (though that trend may reverse soon in the US at least, iirc conservative whites have about as many kids as foreign born hispanics, and hispanics have fewer kids the more generations they’re here)

>sweat pants that look like jeans
ordering now

delusional

>tfw I only feel sadness when I look at these pictures
>these soyboys seem happy with life and have a group of friends they're comfortable around while I browse an alaskan basket lifting message board 24/7

Saw this cringe yesterday

classic case of trying to keep up with a consumerist society
id bet they drive a ((nice))) car too thats on lease

an objectively good looking white woman
and objectively good looking black man
create a fucked up looking baby...
is this just unluckiness or what...

IS IT A MAN OR IS IT A WOMAN????
PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!
GETTING 3 SHEKELS BETTING WEIRD HAIR LANDWHALE IS A MAN
2 SHEKELS HERE BEATING ITS A WOMAN
WHO THE FUCK KNOWS HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THEM

/fat/ ain't cringe, we're happily losing weight.

Also, the resulting wojak.

>making fat wojacks so you can project yourself into it isn't cringe

they're tryhard housepoors, spent all their money on the ol' mcmansion

No, it's your average coalburner spawn.

not a cute baby but that kid will probably be a supermodel

Hahaha the one with the fucking receded hairline all the way in the back what the shit dude holy fuck.

All blue check marks deserve to be put against a wall and unloaded on with M240 Bravos. In an ironic self defense situation.

Guess it's political orientation

This clip just illustrates the arbitrary unfairness of life.

The girl is so attractive there is literally a crowd waiting just to catch a glimpse of her. Her simply interacting with them would be a highlight in their life, and all because she was born pretty. Look at the hideous man behind her. No one will ever line up to see him. His life will probably never amount to the things the pretty girl has already achieved just because of how he was born. He even instinctually looks away when she might turn around to look at him.

Go back to /r9k/ you copypasta dork

Fucking lol

Welp there we go. Im triggered.
That ammount of not understanding basic rights and that smug grin that tells me he will defend that hes right till the first bullet flys then he will piss himself like the little girl he is.

God damn i hate my generation.

How do we fix him
First: shave the head, if your suffering for hair loss.... get rid of all of it.
Second. Couch to 5k his ass 5 times a week.
Even Planet fitness will help that body get into a shape.
3: how do we change betas into self confident people? Even i dont know this one

That's fucked. Looks are truly everything. Imagine being paid to just exist, would be great. You can guarantee that guy behind her works some shitty labouring job as well. Some people are just destined to be NPC's.

Wtf are those sweatpants that look like jeans?

She'll never be as strong as he is

The way his eyes slightly flutter for a moment then the inner-reflection and finally glancing at the ground once he realises the camera will feature his hideous face makes my heart crumble into a million pieces. I bet he is daydreaming him in a heroic pose, hair flowing in the wind, the fair maiden looking lovingly in his direction bracing for a kiss. Then back to reality like a punch to the face he remembers he has to work nightshift at the packing factory in 2 hours

>That faded mustache

That font is pretty cringy faggot

The Chinese have a saying, "It takes one generation to become rich, but three to become cultured."

They're called "joggers" and they're peak laziness.

I love them.

>i gotta be honest, i ironically recommend meth for weight loss
buddy i live in a town full of meth heads and i can guarantee you that meth does not make you skinny

yo

Pls no not the ptsd from the banana meme.

>chad warrior skull

black noses make me sick

the thing on the left of it is just wearing it's hair because it doesn't want to feel left out and be the only one fully bald

I do meth during midterms and finals. One week of it and i notice weight loss.

where were you when Veeky Forums was BTFO, anons?