wash your pillowcase

Nice meme

>stop touching your face
>cut back on dairy
>stop touching your face
>wash sheets/pillowcase
>STOP touching your face
>be careful when washing your hair that conditioner doesn't drop down your face

Get cerave cleanser and night cream for oily skin. It's not exactly free but it actually works.

Take cold showers.

23 is still puberty

>shits hurting my social gains

iktf. My self confidence went through the fucking floor and i ended up being starved of social interaction through my early teenage years. Now I have like 3 "friends" and can't function in social settings at all. If it's bad and isn't down to your diet/lifestyle/hygiene just hop on Accutane, you won't regret it.

Go see a fucking dermatologist.

"Hurr Durr I have a serious medical problem. Lemme just go sit by myself"

accutane

I don't know what your methods are, but here are some tips that have helped me.

>Use a safety razor to shave. Change blade 1x a week, and soak the housing in ethanol 1x a week
This cuts WAY back on ingrown hairs that lead to pimples

>Scrub face HARD with washcloth and soap in the shower, every day.

>Buy a bunch of identical pillowcases, and change them EVERYDAY.

>Don't touch your face much.

>Wash your face and hands with HOT water
Cold water doesn't remove oils very well. Bacteria lives in oils. Figure it out. Ask a surgeon why they wash in hot water.

1 gallon
Rippetoe is a faggot -clarence
I'm a personal trainer and I tell my clients to drink 1 cup of milk a day on top of their regular food
Not 1 gallon
Moderation is key

If you are not white, try cutting diary for 2 months. After trying everything this is what worked for me.

man what an odd mix of good an bad advice.

DO NOT USE SOAP. It is terrible for the skin. Use a face wash. Any face wash. Just not bloody soap.

DO NOT USE HOT WATER. Just use regular warm water.

Everything else is fine.

just washing your face isnt enough. take a shower when you wake up and at night. if you still have cystic acne, ask your doctor for accutane. also dont touch your face.

This. Confidence alleviates ugliness, poverty, cancer, global wars... You name it

do you niggers not have insurance? I swear one trip to the doc and a script fill and I havent had acne in years.

I often get pimples, which is different than acne.

I have no face acne but horrible back acne, what do?

>do not touch your face
you think acne happens on the surface of the skin? lmfao

Good job on the water. As someone with god awful acne, I also:

Shower twice a day
Severely limit caffeine
Eat lots of veggies and little greasy foods
Wash my pillowcase every couple days and sheets every week

And most importantly:

GET ENOUGH SLEEP

exfoliate before washing + use a cleaner with tea tree oil + put a little bit of benzyl peroxide on each potential pimple

I highly recommend peeling gels for exfoliating

whats the difference?

>no touchy face
>stay hydrated
>take 50mg of zinc a day

>GET ENOUGH SLEEP
This can never be emphasized enough. Even better is to keep a window blind open before sleeping to let light in to help wake up naturally.

this shit right here.

OP i tried all sorts of facial creams and acne meds and such but the only thing that actually did anything for me was this:

Cut back on foods high in the glycemic index
Cut back on dairy
Don't touch your face
Don't scrub your face
Don't use any medicated acne creams of any sort, they are specifically made to make your skin dependent on them, once you stop using them, your skin goes into withdrawal essentially and you break out much more than when you started.
Make sure you are eating plenty of greens
Lower your stress.
Avoid alcohol - especially beer, wine, dark liquors

I went through horrible horrible pizza faced years in my early 20's, it has gotten way better since then, but I've mostly attributed it to my diet being absolute shit, and using all manner of variety of facial scrubs, cleansers, dermatologist prescribed shit. All of that made it worse. Get diet in check, and don't scrub your face, let natural oils rebuild on your face and let everything balance back out.

>shave your skin down to nothing and then scrub it HARD with a washcloth

If you listen to anything this guy said you are an absolute retard

bro don't wash your face 2 times a day. soap will cause you to overproduce sebum. just wash gently with water when you shower.

Fructose was my couse of acne. After i cut of fruits the acne started to vanish

go to a dermatologist you fucking idiot. low dose of accutane (30 mg/day) for a year and youre done forever. acne clear within 2-3 months, scars gone in 9

Don't over wash ur face. Do not over wash ur face.

When u wash it, use a gentle moisturiser. Aveeno is v good.

Maybe exfoliate it once a week.

Other than that, do the usual healthy stuff. Maybe try cutting out dairy.

I believe the over use of stringent soaps etc is what causes breakouts on the skin. There's a huge bacne problem with girls rn I've heard from dermatologists, which is a modern phenomenon they think is caused be just this. Good luck bro

>shave your skin down to nothing
what?
Why no soap or hot water? They make my skin and pores fucking perfect.

>had acne always
>did roids
>got 10x worse
>took super low dose of out of date accutane for 3 months
>skin perfect ever since
literally magic in a pill

>calling jew pills "magic"

An entire thread and no one caught this. This is seriously the biggest thing to fight acne. Think of your bedding as a bacterial sponge, clean that shit.

Or just sleep on your back as the masterrace and you won't have to worry about your face getting acne from your pillow

This thread is full of mom science crap. Literally go see a doctor or you're doing it to yourself. (It's that easy)

wash your pillow cases and stop touching your fucking face
dab your face with paper towels if you can’t wash it, but don’t wipe it around

DO:
>Wash your pillowcases often
>Keep drinking water
>Wash your face
>Eat healthy (veg, meat, fish, etc)
>Use an alcoholic aftershave. It dries the skin but prevents your pores from being infected after shaving

Do NOT:
>Touch your face
>Eat greasy food
>Touch your pimples AT ALL (they will go away on their own)

Had acne since I was 14 till I was 19, in about 3 months I went from pizza face to almost perfect skin with some acne scars.

How? What did I do? Literally nothing, no idea how. Drank shit ton of milk, rarely drank water, eta junk food, never used any gels or treatments, didn't wash my pillow case.

Literally the only thing changed about me during those 3 months was I started swimming 3 times a week, and bought a used car while before I biked everywhere. I suffered for years trying everything, at 18 I gave up and just stopped caring 10 months later poof shit is gone. Never questioned it.

When I asked a dermatologist about it later on she just shrugged and said

>it happnes

I did notice that my acne would get worse during the summer or hockey season

What about acne scars guys? My pimples have faded out mostly but my skin is so fked from the years I’ve spent popping them and scratching cause I got it early and bad and I was retarded. Pls help

Lemon and sun light

this but unironically
own your pimples OP

ye you'll just get acne on the back of your head where nobody can see it through your hair

I'm 29 and will get zits occasionally. Deal with it faggot, it never stopped me.

Drink lemon or use lemon elaborate plz

Take a few months off on a recovery holiday and go have a sun healing vacation to lie in the sun and wash face everyday. Tell ur family and friends ur going to zone out and take a few months off to heal the face. Come back confident as fuck like ur 10 again and be pussydripping hot, ur life will change

Wash your pillow 10 times a day and stop eating food.

That's all you need bro.

Or go see a Dermatologist.

What if your face overproduces sebum regardless of you washing your face with water/soap/facewash/not washing at all. Shit's like an oil well, particularly my nose.

STOP EATING PLANTS

Try fasting
Your body can't get a bad reaction of your food comsumtion if their no food to comsume

Try fasting, your scares will scrink/ disappear

Wash your face without soap. Just rinse it basically