Body imbalance

How can I fix the „smaller chest with rolled forward shoulder on one side-syndrome“?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

westside-barbell.com/collections/training-accessories/products/the-bowtie
sharecare.com/health/shoulder/uneven-shoulders-indicate-issue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not shilling but I think westside barbell makes some sort of harness that you wear to “fix” your shoulders. Not sure if it works but I remember seeing it on their website

Lmao that‘s over the top.

Just throwing it out there friendo

Once again, Veeky Forums. Thanks for being so helpful and the plethora of responses.

no problem faggot. you have a serious issue but discard the best advice as "ott"

maybe one dumbell?

i couldnt find anything and i have the same problem as op

my friend looks like this, he has a really serious trap tear birth defect thing where his left trap doesnt connect to his shoulder
shit's fucked

Learn to control your body you fucking faggot. Can't? Go see a doctor

>best advice
Not sure if it‘s the best but I just think wearing something on your body shouldn‘t be necessary. Not something I‘d do anyways. Guess I‘ll have to see a doctor.

stop training your left pec.
Also put a 20 lbs on your left shoulder while sleeping on your belly.
In about 2-3 months they should be equally fucked
Good luck

westside-barbell.com/collections/training-accessories/products/the-bowtie

Does it make a temporary difference if you stretch out your pecs really well? Do you regularly stretch your chest after lifting?

thats pretty expensive. cant i just buy some bands and do the same thing with those? athleanx has a video on it

Thanks
Doesn‘t seem to make a difference. I also stretch regularly after chest workouts. My guess is that there‘s something wrong with my bone structure/ spine.

Sounds like you need to see a physiotherapist. Does it cause you any discomfort or site-specific pain when lifting? If not, it may just be a muscle imbalance. You can correct that easily enough. Have injured your shoulder, back, or arm before?

I‘ve never had an injury nor do I feel any discomfort when lifting. It‘s mentally exhausting to see pictures of my upper body with that kind of imbalance. I just want the right side to not look so fucked and like the left side. Oh, my right lat is also bigger than my left. Should I first see a doctor to direct me wherever he thinks makes sense or should I just go to the physiotherapist?

From my experience, you should go straight to the physiotherapist. With no symptoms of pain or discomfort and no history of previous injuries, it's unlikely that there is anything wrong with you that a doctor could help with, other than direct you to physio. Muscle imbalances are typical, how different are yours? Sports, training and genes can account for different sizes in muscles.

I mean I’m sure you can, there’s a cheaper one on their website too.

Unironically foundation training. It's fast and easy and resets your balance for the day. Also, start your day with some pushups then do that same number of facepulls superset with prone rows.

Alright, thanks. I can push more weight on the left side but pull more on my right. This caused my left chest to look much better developed than the other one but on the other hand, my right lat is bigger than the left one. I‘ve been consciously trying to keep a correct form during exercises for year but with no unsatisfactory results.

Sounds interesting. I‘m gonna try it.

I just ordered that bow tie thing. IDGAF anymore. Should help in one way or another.

mirin

you fix it by having sex with me

Hope it works out for you user, godspeed

Yoga and use dumbells instead of barbells.

Muscles are antagonist to each other

If you have shoulders rolled forward, then your back muscles are not strong enough to counteract muscles on the front of your body.

Maybe do some one arm face pulls on that side, as well as some upper back work, to see if you can strengthen it and pull your shoulder back.

Chances are though its genetic, something is missing other are too many of something, causing that imbalance. But its worth a shot.

You have a top 1% of bodies anyway user dont even worry about it

Perfect symmetry does not occur in nature. Why are you so concerned with very minor differences, especially when you have no symptoms? You are fine.

It's not form you have to isolate the rear delts more on both side.

sharecare.com/health/shoulder/uneven-shoulders-indicate-issue

Do shoulder dislocations, mobility work and more importantly see a GOOD chiropractor.

Appeal to nature fallacy, his structure is not stable you mong. There is always room for improvement.

Also, this does not occur "often" in nature. Most people don't have it this exasperated, but they also don't have Dbol in their leeeeeeever.

Also this could 100% lead to symptoms.

Ever heard of being proactive and not reactive? Probably not since you appeal to fallacies in a genuinely good thread.

Why are your opening quotation marks misplaced?
>t. Landau

Your right rotator cuff may be weak & getting overpowered by your pec on that side

Yeah I‘ve been trying that but with little success, so it‘s mostly genetics I think. But I‘ll still try to isolate the rear of the bad side a little more.

Thanks, man. It could very well be a spinal issue since my spine doesn‘t look completlely straight. Will definitely emphasize rear delts and mobility work from here on out.

I tried external rotations to strengthen the rotator cuffs but it didn‘t help much.

Stop masturbating with the same hand and use the other from now on
Thank me later