Nice ass

A girl just told me I have a nice ass, “nicer than most girls”
I’m a guy tho, should i be offended? I don’t even squat that much, only 225

inb4 3-5 photos of cartoon characters smelling something

What race is she
I can't have her but nothing is stopping me from going after girls with similar ethnic origins

No, you shouldn't be offended. It's a great compliment because she's admitting to your face that she was checking you out.

Girls care about ass the most. What I'm wondering is why my ass is seeming to disappear after getting better at squats... I'm guessing its just better posture but tfw no more black girl booty

Brazilian?

>on the swim team
>one of the only ones that works out
>ottermode, but fat distribution puts most of my remaining fat on my ass and thighs
>better ass than basically every single girl on the team
>wearing tight jammer that really lets everyone know this is true
i know they know

so latino or something?

Your hammies got bigger, detracting from the appearance of your glutes

>Hammies get big from squats.
Squats are a horrible hamstring builder. The extension of both knee and extension of hip puts the hamstrings in a position of stabilization, not movement. Deadlifts are a great hamstring builder not squats.

Offended? Man you should be busting nuts inside her by now

post pics or fake

I have autism and don't understand, what are they supposed to know ?

What does Chinese puss taste like

Sweet and sour

women tend to love that, it's a compliment

t. nice assed man who's gotten chicks on that fact alone

thousand year egg

soy sauce and flaming hot cheetos

>a girl complemented me
>should i be offended?

The state of this fucking board.

soy milk and salty coins

She is complimenting your ass and letting you know she was checking it out. Whats wrong with you?

Also 225 isn't much for Veeky Forums's inflated numbers where everyone is squatting 4 plates, but that's way above the average of normies.

Chicks love dudes' asses. As long as it isn't completely disproportionate (like to the point where you look like a flat-chested broad instead of a big-assed dude), you're good.

High bar for the gluts and sloots
Low bar to impress dudes with how much you can squat

KEK

Are you fucking retarded? Most girls love a good ass on a guy. It's a complement and you say thank you. A complement like that is also a good opportunity to flirt but I'm sure you didn't because you are autistic.

I wonder what CHINESE ASS tastes like desu

tastes like ass

Brazilian isn't a race. Half of Brazil's population is pardo (that fucked up Portuguese + black + Amerindian race) and the rest are European from various parts of the continent. About 8% are full blooded groids.

sweet and sour sauce

Of course you shouldn't be offended.
But I hope you never go to jail.

>A girl just told me I have a nice ass
>Should I be offended
hahahaha

I have a thicc ass and girls are constantly complimenting it. They genuinely love it this is how you know ss is not a meme.