Cutting for summer

>cutting for summer
>2200 cals a day
>live with parents
>dinner time
>get myfitnesspal out
>calculate my dinner to be 1100 calories with 60g of saturated fat

I fucking hate this shit, what do Veeky Forums? These retards have not the slightest clue about fitness, nutrition or health. I pay them money and keep saying stop buying shit stop buying shit every time they shop. Am I supposed to pay them money for food then not eat it and buy my own food whilst paying them rent? Goodbye paycheck.

calculate meals before eating them then control your portion sizes, or just say "i want to go shopping with you" and get them to buy shit you actually want
alternatively stop being an infant and buy your own food

buy ur own food then you idiot, go make ur own meals. The entitlement man, wow. Cljearly you have the money, are you too dumb to cook some eggs?

>getting mad at your parents for feeding you

>2018
>still worrying about saturated fat
>thinks he knows about nutrition

stop being an entitled stupid faggot and either move out or cook your food yourself. if you dont want to eat it, dont eat it, but dont complain about your mother making you food.

>Cutting on 2200 cals

How massive are you? I've had do go down to 1500-1600 cals/day to lose about 5lbs/month

have you tried eating less?

Not OP but I was 192 at 5"10, I've been cutting at 2200 calories with lifting and have lost a consistent 1.2 pounds a week

Just tell them you want to cut and only eat a little you dumb bitch

>Buy and make your own meals besides 1 meal a day
>Eat a smaller portion of what your parents made once a day to not be rude ungrateful faggot

For example if they are having burgers and fries for dinner . just eat half a burger and no fries instead get a side of salad .

Honestly i miss having someone make me a nice hot meal when i came home from the gym.

My mom wasn't the best mom and only feed me 1-2 junk meals a day but she tried even with having 2 jobs

Why not offer to grocery shop yourself then fuckboi?

B E G O N E
T H O T

Then cook yourself

this

>buy own food
>prepare own food
what exactly is the problem here? Don't be such a little bitchboy

why are you such a fucking retard
shitheads like you making posts like this should kys

>not cutting on keto+omad at 1600cals
it’s like you want to fail

lmao I cut on 3000 with training at 6'4 260

Went from 235 to 195 so far doing exactly this. Sage advice.

Fucking lost my shit at that pic bro