David Laid

So... he was natty all along?

>those delts

not even close

Yes
No
Maybe

Who fucking cares?

Angles to make a huge difference. Here is a bottom up shot of my arms.

easily attainable natty with 2 years of hard work

lmao

what the literal fuck am i looking at

lol

What do you guys with huge arms actually do for your arms?

I assume you do a bro split but actually train your arms everyday? So basically you do 1x frequency on other bodyparts, but like x7 frequency on arms?

Mantis pose. Classic physique pose

Pump and lighting helps, but everyone in the spotlight is enhanced. It's just a part of the game man.

Damn. Lifts?

fedt nok bror

Bench: 365x3
Squat: I did 405 for 7 reps today
Dl: I dont

Copenhagen?

A more appropriate questions would be. Arm size, height, weight?

yes he's natural, twink boy looks like this in a shirt ffs like 90% of you on here

it's called camera angles exactly like he said. pictures of a ripped natural make you look a lot bigger then you actually are. in person it looks like an 18 year old boy toy obsessed with getting in the same whores pussy 10 other guys have.

Arms are 17.5, i am 5'7

kek there’s the explanation

>i am 5'7

Is this guy an idiot

No shit a shoulder and arm look bigger side on

What the fuck is he smoking

How do you even wear shirts

>5'7

*COPE*
skelly lakents never gana make it

ja bror

the more appropriate question is, what cycles did you run?

I mean you aren't wrong but the way you say it makes it sound like you are extreme ly jealous

I've only ran Mk-677 once, that was last year.

how much did you gain on that cycle? is it safer than steroids?

this is like a year+ ago. he's gotten huge the last year or so... I don't really care about the whole natty/not cause I'm not nearly as tall as him (5'10) so I'm not trying to compare myself to him but his buddies Dylan and Corn clearly juice and same with those Qwin and Justin guys so I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

Side-note, those guys are meatheads for sure but are a fun comfy watch on YouTube when you're winding down for the day. no homo.

Running it, I gained like 5-7lb's of water. My strength was the only thing that actually changed. Only bad side effect were numb hands upon waking. and hunger after dosing.

lol not the pose

the size difference in arms looks fucked up lol

holy fuck you must look like a gorilla, angry mushroom goal body
>t. 5'6 14.5" arms

>only 17.5" at 5'7

holy fuck dude, imagine if those babies were 21 inches

How many years would it take me to reach 315 bench?
t. manlet just starting out

He's had round Delta since he was like 12 years old and didn't lift... He has an African-like bone structure

Literally nothing about his progress is impressive. He only looks sick as fuck because he's like in the 99th percentile for HEIGHT FACE FRAME.
Model tier face, insane collar bone width, 29 inch waist, 6'3"+, naturally lean looking and stores fat evenly.

Why the fuck would he use steroids when he has all that? Not saying he's natty, but he'd be a fuck tard if he isn't.

He was 190lbs at 6'2" 3 years ago and is 210 at 6'3"and fatter now.
I believe Dylan is natty too just because my bro Dawson Windham talked to him about it privately and Dawson is for sure 100% natty (waay bigger than all of them too). Also Dylan has stalled in terms of strength for the last 2 years.

Cornelius is weird as fuck so idk

Frank Yang talks about this a lot. He looks huge but he’s 150lbs at 5 foot 9

no. the increase in his numbers doesn't make sense without gear.

>315 to 390 bench in like 5 months without putting on an ounce of fat, 6 years into training career