El atrozidad Canadense

Dumpster Gainz

el cancero testis...

>El duende verde

Adios mio

Oh god please stop, I still have ab doms from yesterday

>La luz extinto

>le 56% verde

I gotta ask, why do you want them to leave him alone? The way he presents himself is as a vegan nut job (giving vegans a bad look by his actions and association) and he also explains how badly he wants to murder people that disagree with being a vegan. When I see this guy, I decide I don’t want to be associated to that guy for good reason.

Plus they’re just having a laugh calling him a goblin, who really cares?

>El diablo verdito cojonero

El stegosauraso

Dios mío

El Demonio de la Espinaca...

It's like he's missing muscle

he doesn't have a chest

Fuck I’m laffin

Or traps.

El dino verde...

el devorador de flores

>live in south florida for a decade
>finally learn spanish just to meme on the 'chon

El vegetari-anus

>Adios mio

Too bad he lifts more than you, has a happy wife, and is actually right about veganism.

But yeah, laugh at him for being a mudblood though. He'd fuck you up IRL.

el atrocidad....

EL CHUPA CABRA

yea crazy people are kind of intimidating
im tall but im not big enough that I would stand there and fight this crazy mofo.
its like fighting a dog.
you can kill it, sure
but its probably gonna do crazy shit like bite you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PduaNG1c1pE

El loco de las verduras

El Hobgoblinos verde y El Diablos de Vegetal...sup vegan poopdick, you are a weak faggot and I lift more than you at 150lbs

El monstro

>El atrocidad
>El ogro de las Americas

El extraterrestre...

la abominacion...

El goblino de los vegetales

I'll verde

el kek

sides=gone

t. el feo orco verde de ganancias no existentes

EL HIDRALISCO...

My face when spanish is my mother's tongue and I read this comments

Does that make you El Atrocidad as well?

Im from Argentina, 3/4 northern italian, 1/4 spanish. Pale as a vampire, not blue eyes though.

I'm 1/32 Irish and 1/64 German, basically pure Aryan genetics

No leo taco, amigo

La cretura anajada...

"Argentina is white" was the original 56% meme

No, thanks. I rather keep my med genetics breh.

why do argentines have to state their whole genetics? and you usually ignore the obvious non white admixture in each of your families so you can be like "100% pure european! look at my family tree!" and there are several goblinos that you try to pass as white because it has an european last name

It's not white at all, I know that lol. More than 50% is mestizo for sure (Native americans + Spanish). But there's a good chunk of people from Spanish+Italian descent like me. The rest are full native americans from otherr countries like Peru, Bolivia, etc.

I don't really care as long as they work and don't do illegal stuff.

>another argentine tries to claim white just because they had a bunch of euro immigrants

Anglos brought civilization to most of the world you faggot continental.

El argentino """blanco"""...

I have 0 african or native american ancestry. Perhaps I might have some arab in my from the Spanish side, but I don't really care dude, God made us equal.

I'm not claiming anything, my skin is white, but I don't really care desu, I would prefer that my country was more religious than more ethnocentric.

Pic related what the average italian+spanish looks like (minus my sick physique)

el abominacion de les americanes...

>religous
>not ethnocentric
why do you want to be flooded with bolivians peruvians paraguayans etc? death of a nation

Dead

Look everyone its the Argie that spams mutt memes on /pol/ and thinks he's not a mutt because he lives in Patagonia

Idc as long as they can function normaly with society. If you can work, adhere to western moral obligations like not stealing, murdering innocent people, and so on, then I don't see the problem. In fact I see the problem in the lack religion more than in the lack of white people lol. White countries are also going downhill in degeneracy not because they are white, but because literally every day we stray further from God, which is our compass for objetive moral obligations and duties. Your race is irrelevant in this concept.

>implying that godlessness and nonwhites immigration don't have the same cause in western society
|>.

>An Argentinian claiming he is white

The meme creates itself

Yeah but Europe was 100% white at some point. Latin america never was, since the spanish invasion made a huge combination of both races. So from the beginning, the empire in this part of the world was fundamentally mestizo. Then you have the XIX century mass immigrations from Italian, Spanish and German countries to the newborn Argentina (after the revolution), which added a lot of "pure" european people, but you already had the previous mestizo folk that covered the majority of the population.