Friend zone

> Friend zone

>Women are obligated to treat ugly men the same as attractive men
the absolute state of betas

Kek guy on the top right definitely looks like a Veeky Forums fag

What, you treat ugly women the same way you do pretty ones?

Kek. This is actually true. Me on the left

I remember in college a kid had a pocket knife and my girlfriend and her friends felt justified reporting him because he was "fat and weird". Kid got kicked out of school and the dorms for it.

lol /thread

The message this comic is trying to convey is quite obviously

>F A C E

A

C

E

Very true. Had a VERY good looking friend in school. He was autistic as hell, weird, shy, jacked it to futa(caught him once walking into his room lmao). Every girl thought he was a cute shy guy. No game but he got cute girls with his shy guy act

Lol then don't be fat and ugly

If I were to be honest with myself I'd have to say this is the entire reason I started working out. I have to protect future me from himself.

all you "face" fags go look in the mirror. what do you rate yourself if it's purely face? be honest

5-6

No, but I don’t pretend that their behaviour is the reason why i treat them differently

I think you're talking about me...

5 AT ABSOLUT BEST but I've recently made some huge facial gains so I'm not sure anymore, might be a 6.

It's in every human to rate themselves 1-2 points higher. so my conclusion is GOD DAMN YOU GUYS ARE UGLY HAHHAHAHAHAHHA

FPBP
Cope away, incels.

I don't even know what to rate myself. I've had lots of girls tell me I'm cute, but they also say I have a resting angry look that puts them off/scares them.

I think guys are more likely to r8 themselves 1-2 points lower. It's girls that will r8 themselves higher than they should

Face is a solid 8. Hairline a solid 2

For some reason older girls cannot keep away from me.

I mean really old. Decrepit old.

So I guess cobweb magnet/10?

No, it's literally every human. but Veeky Forums isn't human. we're all just body dysmorphic retards that think getting fit will basically mean making it in life.

depends on bloat
i have a god tier facial structure, square jaw, bright blue eyes, all that shit, but my canthal tilt is literal soy tier and i have a hook nose/sunken cheek bones from mouthbreathing through my formative years. mewing has helped a ton but i will always look like a soyboy. only option is the neckpill i guess

>same guy in the left panels
>3 different guys in the right panels

huh, maybe being in one committed relationship is better than hopping all over the place. also, not fitness. kys bitter faggot incel. no bump.

4/10
>tfw scleral show
>tfw tear troughs
>tfw negative orbital vector
>tfw jawlet
>tfw fucked teeth

Really the only reason I eek out a 4 is because I'm relatively low bodyfat and I have no glaring deformities.

So do you find yourself being treated differently when you do these "creepy" things? Because I sure do feel the difference in how girls treat me because I'm tall. My face would be a flat 6-7 //10 and i'm being completely honest, but I'm also 6'2.

true for girls

So for a below average face like yours, do you get misjudged by girls all the time? Like OP's comic

I don't even know what are the 3 first things you listed stop browsing lookism

I learned my lesson early on to completely avoid women. When I'm outside they don't exist and I only acknowledge them with eye contact if they speak to me first.