ALRIGHT EVERYONE, ONE TEAM PLAYS WITHOUT SHIRTS

>ALRIGHT EVERYONE, ONE TEAM PLAYS WITHOUT SHIRTS

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-undergraduate-19970417
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do people actually do this? Never did this in high school. Thought it was only in movies

You must've not been in any sports. Shirts vs skins is common

>have had abs since I was 9 years old
I don’t know this feel

played tennis. Must be more common in football and other contact sports

>ONE TEAM PLAYS WITHOUT SHIRTS
I don't think that's legal user.

lmao americans are weird
the strangest thing I did in football was playing with a stone

Everyone already knows you are fat dude, there is no point to try to hide it, if you wanna lose it, first accept it

For things like that your country is so fucked up
Sorry if my comment assaults/offends you there is no need to call the cops, you motherfucking cock sucker faggot

For a moment, I'm glad I didn't grow up in America. I'd skip gym class just because I was fat and people would laugh at me, hard times. Almost lost a year because of that, I can't even imagine going to gym and having to take my shirt off.

Literally the only good thing about growing up a fat girl was avoiding this

Who said that's my country? If you are assuming that because of the spanish function next to the result it makes even less sense, that's from USA, retard.

I bet being a fat girl at HS was even worse than being a fat male. I mean, girls are harsh as fuck, back when I was fat dudes didn't bully me that fat and hey, I had two good friends. There was a fat girl at my class and her only friend was a retarded girl and she got totally alienated from the rest.

All these fags assume everyone is from usa

Perdoneme señor

that bad*

yeah fat girls are fucked, but they only need to lose weight and done

Yeah, losing weight as a female must be easy as fuck. I mean, if you are a dude and got fat in your chest you are fucked, you got bitch tits, if you are a girl that's even better, same with ass.
They only have to dump soda, cake and all that shit, they don't even have to workout.

>tfw I will be participating in some sports event in 2 weeks
>tfw can't see abs or at least lose that gut
>tfw it's going to be an all-day shirts vs skins
did I goofed or can I still make it?

you could do some extrem fast, like only water for the next 2 weeks, like boxers

Just don't participate?

>rollingstone.com/culture/features/the-undergraduate-19970417
>This is what happens to Chad when he keeps up his trash lifestyle after college

what about my almost non-existent gains ?

sounds tempting

Did this playing soccer and AFL all the time in Australia. Also my all boys school I went to was actually the epitome of Veeky Forums kek

It’s rough. The thing about girls is they rarely get physical, but the gossiping and alienation are so much worse. Especially when they rope guys into bullying you too. Fuck I hate girls sometimes, I’m still nervous when I pass a group of preteens at the mall
Goddamn I wish it were that easy

>was in good shape in high school
>never ever got a chance to show off my gainz except in the locker room

A few gains are easy to recover

>I’m still nervous when I pass a group of preteens at the mall
kek girls are the fucking worst, i remember when i was a fat a fuck i was walking with my brother and we pass 2 girls and one says "hey my friend thinks you are hot" in a very sarcastic way, like why the fuck would you do that? I knew i was ugly , why the hell women need to do that kind of shit. Now that im more lean i no longer get those, and if i would i would spit them in the face, no joking,

I literally had guys do this to me in jr high. They’d ask you out and then laugh in your face, like “as if I’d ever date someone as disgusting as you”. Happened a couple times, but the first time I didn’t know it was a cruel joke. I couldn’t look at them for months afterwards god.

shit happened to me too, stuff like that can really destroy someones confidence for their whole life, i guess teens are just fucking evil shits

>what is a vest

dont bitch out man, just go out there and enjoy yourself.

No one is going to be playing and thinking "look at that fat ass hole"

They're going to be thinking "yo fuck, how is my form, let me get that ball, why did I fuck up that steal"

Literally no one will care. At most, if it's a contact sport, they'll be wary of getting to close to you because of that cultivated mass.

Get out there and have fun big boi

I like you

The idea is to tell apart people from different teams. You shouldn't have trouble with that playing tennis

Who cares, just own it. Don't be a beta. You will make it brother.

>abs since I was 9 years old

skinny abs don't count you fucking loser

>end of rugby practice
>all the lads take off shirts in celebration
>don’t take off shirt bc muh gyno

i'm not fat, but i have terrible body acne and keep my shirt on all of the time

why do i even bother

It happened to me as well. I wasnt even obese but was still overweight. It fucks with you mentally.

Instead of working on your gut, work on your embarrassment towards it. There are very few things that are more effeminate than being legit afraid of being seen without a shirt on.

Should have punched him in the guts. It's not like he'd go tell the principal.

I was a fat, ugly, nerd with few friends who was genuinely excited to have a hot guy pay attention to me. My first reaction was not to punch him, it was to run away crying.

Tell me about it. Fucking teenagers, those assholes.

lmao now i know why there are so much school shooting in US.

you should've brought a couple glocks and shot the fuck out of that school.

Happened to me once in highschool. I was fat and disheveled with long hair. I looked like a fat islamic terroist mixed with a homless person. As stupid and ignorant as I was, I instantly knew it was a put on.

>Hey stacy likes you
>Okay, cool.
>No I mean she really likes you
>Yup, alright.
>they walk away frustrated.

Special place in hell for someone like that. Really fucked up.

Asshole teenagers become asshole adults generally. The problem is that highschool forces you to interact with assholes, whereas after highschool the only people who want to hang out with assholes are other assholes.

There are a select few who become successful, but by and large jerks in highschool end up being miserable people.

I've only ever did it in hockey, but you have your equipment on underneath so its nbd

jelly sow

maybe you wouldn't be fat if you had gone to gym class, and skins vs shirts happens anywhere, not just the usa.

See I was never big on confrontation

Also tfw you had a crush on one of the bullies ;-;

Back in HS we had this fat kid luis in the friend group and he was one of the most popular ones just cause he was "el gordo" (the fat one) and it was like a meme. The fat girls in the group were totally fucked tho and nobody played attention to them

Played football and basketball all throughout high school and shirts vs. skins was extremely common. I got predisposed to it at a pretty young age though so I learned to just kind of role with it. Humiliating at first, but I think people respected me more after they saw I just didn't give a fuck.

I played basketball when I was fat in middle school and I was usually on skins team for some reason. A fat 170 lb kid running around jiggling can be pretty intimidating to a 100 lb kid.