Is this gyno i've been loosing weight and even tho im still a fatass i expected It to get smaller but It doesnt

Is this gyno i've been loosing weight and even tho im still a fatass i expected It to get smaller but It doesnt

Can't be sure, post more pics.

Anyway, continue losing weight nigga

Different angle?

you should be a tranny with that level of perky on your chest

I'd say you just have puffy nipples.

Here are some more

what have you been doing to loose weight user?

Eating better more cardio and more reps with smaller weights

now do one bending over and squeezing your chest together, it's the best way to diagnose gyno

>more reps with smaller weights
This is one (1) place where you really blew it. If you want to work on fatigue, move to calisthenics or something reasonable, do pushups, pull ups, dips, ab work, etc. Don't unironically lift smol weights for high reps like some kind of woman/homsexual/twink etc.

jej

stick your tongue out too

Im currently doing about 25 reps with 50-45 kg on each upper body machines

Moved from doing 15 reps with about 60 kg

Doesn't look like gyno, but that fat is gonna be the last bit to go

I can live with that

if you feel some hard strange parts inside your chest is that gyno?

Nice tits faggot

Your body thinks you're a girl so it's leaving fat in the tits. Lift heavy and eat more to increase your test.

yeah

ive had it since i was a teenager. it feels like a semi-hard lump, about the size of a quarter, right behind both nips. ive figured out what needs to be done in order to minimize the look of it as much as possible,

first, you need to lose as much body fat as you possible.
DO NOT work the sternacostal portion of your chest. it will only accentuate it. that means, no flat benching, no decline benching, no straight flies, no decline flies. dont do exercises that are going to accentuate the lower portion of your chest...

so that means, only do very inclined pressing motions, that will work the clavicular part of your chest. and you really want hit this hard, and really develop it. because a very developed upper chest, and a very under developed lower chest, paired with being shredded, will virually eliminate it

gyno get ye gone

Or just get the surgery

obviously, but i dont have the money for that. eventually i want to get it

def gyno buy you should be more worried about the fat

If i suck your tits would it be gay?

those protruding tits are gyno lad.

You might have gyno, however its likely that you have high estrogen.

>GOMAD
NOT EVEN ONCE

Whenever i press against the nipples flexed ir not i dont feel anything , and ehn i do that shitty test i eventualy end up with a hard part between my fingers but so it happens wuth que resta of the chest