For lunch at work this week

For lunch at work this week

How does it taste by the end of the week?

holy shit that is gonna taste like shit lol

>not using glass containers to keep food tasting fresh.

for dinner tonight

>he meal preps every night

Not OP, but I cook for the entire week on Sundays.

For example, I'll make something like:
6 servings of Brown Rice, Chicken Breast, Veggies
6 servings of baked sweet potatoes, turkey meatballs, broccoli
6 servings of shredded buffalo chicken, white rice, cauliflower

By the following Saturday, when I'm on my last meals, they still taste just as good.

Just keep your fridge extra cold. And DON'T do that with seafood.

Wow that looks awful, whats that brown sludge

>an actual pile of slop
>v*gan
>could literally just have a small piece of fatty meat and spare the anal ravaging of 30lbs of food

lol enjoy your beetus retard

for dinner

is that some BPA chicken, op?

not vegan lel.
its just rice and refried beans.
pretty normal dish.
shit camera tho.

Hmm good one user! Wouldn't want to ruin all of your hard work by eating something other than a pre planned meal huh?

also, 1500 calories in that plate.

lmao OP is eating from gyno bowls

DO people seriously eat like this? How little do you work out? I'm 170 lbs and I can't keep my weight unless I gorge myself on pizza every few days and calorie pad with nuts

I mean seriously I wake up visibly leaner on cheat days sometimes. I have to imagine that people who eat like OP just have totally depleted TDEEs from doing very little work in the gym.

Are you sure you're pushing your body? do you rep to failure? Do you bail out of squats sometimes? fuck why does this shit make me mad it's so nu-male to plan meals like that

you have intestinal worms

>lunch
>ever

i know how you feel man
im tall so if i ate this chicken and broccoli meal plan these guys do id be a fucking twig.

on the way is 2 dominoes sandwiches followed by 2 lava cakes.
that should be enough for dinner tonight

I'm 6'4 and 196 lbs and probably eat even less than that and keep my weight at a constant level

no i make every single meal of mine fresh
microwaved food is disgusting

Why do all you faggots eat rice? Get some potatoes and either bake them or mash them. Then let them cool down. This will get rid of most of the carbs. Every time you re-heat and cool them they become a "resistant starch" and have fewer carbs which are incredibly healthier than shitty Rice and basically medicine your Gut Flora.

Rice is like filler, complete crap with no benefits. If you're going to eat something than make sure it has nutrients.

Rice is for dyel faggots....

Lol at all the people saying this isnt enough food. First of all, its just lunch. Lunch at work. Which he may only get 30 mins to eat. Also, March is 2 days away. If you havent even thought about starting your cut yet, youre wrong. Ill look forward to seeing you at the beach.

why would you want to meal prep meals that slowly became less and less calories

good shit, I wish it wasn't so expensive.