/fph/ fat "people" hate

all the threads right now are garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8iolK3ChwU
youtube.com/watch?v=OlCKJM5OYWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesusgoddamnhernandochrist.

Bitch is huge, how much does titanium lined chairs cost?

Where did we get lost?

when FDR entered the picture

god i wish that were me

is that reddit

Amazon

Officially /FPH/ anthem youtube.com/watch?v=C8iolK3ChwU

This person is my hero. We need more people to call out people on there bullshit.

Mother of god

No, this is:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlCKJM5OYWM

Just stumbled on this. Should i superlike?

My heart belongs to cholesterol

>some random facebook roastie is your hero

damnnn grandma a savage!!!1!!11!!

lol, i saw her on (nyc) tinder today

>clad
>sauntered
>tackily
>stultifying

god this reads like a try hard high school creative writing class prompt. fats are an embarrassment

>we need more people to call them out on their bullshit
>this person is my hero
what stops you from calling them out on their bullshit as well? oh rights right: youre a spineless faggot who idolizes randoms

thats hot; thats a hot way to live.

based MaryLou

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What does that mean

I have some OC, but it's probably not the funniest. Or even really funny at all desu

>have a sister
>she's your typical blue haired tumblr SJW
>she's pretty chubby but she genuinely wants to lose weight
>she also has friends who are way fatter than she is and way more cunty with their tumblrisms
>starts exercising and dieting over the winter break and actually starts making progress
>then nothing
>fastforward to today, I'm at the mall with her
>she stops by Starbucks where one of her lardass friends works
>they have some smalltalk for a bit, nothing huge
>sister mentions that she's going to the gym on Friday and asks lardass if she would like to come with her
>lardass gets visibly irritated and starts trying to lecture her on diet culture and all that shit
>sister is getting passive aggressive and equally annoyed, but ultimately lets it slide
>lardass finally goes off to make sister's drink
>while sister is on her phone, the lardass tries to ''''sneakily''' dump as much syrup as possible in my sister's drink, which is just vanilla steamed milk, WAY more than I'm sure is the required norm for this type of drink
>she also uses whole milk instead of the coconut milk that was ordered
>point this out to my sister
>she goes fucking nuclear
Apparently she's been going to that Starbucks and getting drinks from the lardass for the past month, so who knows how long she's been doing that to the drinks.

That's the kind of story that would get the bloggers hot and bothered if it gathered steam on a corporate facebook page.

>translation

I walked around in the new dress I bought off of amazon.
People made fun of me because I look like Lucille ball's fat trailer trash cousin
I ran to mcdicks and bought 20 burgers. Ate half of them and then took a photo with the rest before going home and creating this story to cope with how pathetic I actually am.

You need to explain to your sister she shouldn't be drinking that shit while trying to lose weight. Black coffee with a little bit of cream, and I guess if she needs it, Splenda, works wonders.

But fuck that sabotaging lard bitch too, fatties are crabs in a bucket.

I'm in love

>be chilling on bench
>portable shitter near by
>fatty in his late 40s waddles over to toilet
>spends next 10 minutes audibly huffing and puffing and banging around in there
>hear the TP roll rattling nonstop
>finally fatty waddles out visibly sweating
>need to go to bathroom but scared to go in after, figure I'll give it a few min to air out
>lady steps in shortly after
>360s and walks away mortified

Turns out the fat bastard had shit all over the floor and mopped it around the floor in an attempt to clean it up.

It looks like she's melting.

this fuckin sucks m8

>teacher
did she get fired from Shameless?

I like to think that as much as these fatties build themselves up. That its ok to be a ham. That its just genetics and out of there control.

When there home alone. They know the truth. There fatties, this is there fault and they can fix it of they didnt lack the mental strength to not fucking eat 5 hamburgers a day.

This hate is even stronger coming from a once 300 pound lard ass who had to take a break in between tying his shoes.

ITS YOUR FAULT FATTIES. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, YOU CAN FIX THIS, YOU CAN BE BETTER, PLEASE DO IT FOR YOURSELF. ITS NOT YOUR BODYS FAULT ITS YOURS. BUT THE BEAUTOFUL THING IS YOU CAN FIX IT.

Her pictures looks like what a fart smells like

He wants to play hangman.
T

why do fat girls do this thing where they wear everything over their fupa. Just fucking tuck it under at your waist level and have a gut. No one want to see your fupa outlined.

>female liberals

> be me
> ~2 years ago
> meet girl
> she's not fat, but a degree above chubby
> really into me for some reason
> not interested (inb4gay)
> wants to lose weight
> wants my help
> sure, why not?
> go through extensive effort explaining TDEE, BMI, how calories work, macros, etc.
> next day
> "I'm eating healthy; I had a salad from Wendy's"
> tells me about how her mom said 5 good days of clean eating = 2 massive cheat days to compensate
> mfw she couldn't do a push up
> mfw she's still fat

>unlimited hall pass

As a male teacher, the women in education who look like this (most of them) is what inspires me to be a positive male role model for my students.

And everyone on the subway clapped

She can have sex with strangers and her husband allows it.

So he's a cuck?

anyone in an open relationship is either scum or beta. prove me wrong

>be me
>hate myself

And she's a cuckquen.

Have you tried being less fat?

No, he lets other people fuck his wife but he's not a cuck.

Use your head

Yes. Not even in the buzzword sense, he is literally a cuckold.

So he's a cuck.

Cutting hard and working out. It's a slow progress. Still hate myself.

Not that guy and I agree with the sentiment, but a latte that rounds out to about 150 calories as a treat now and again has NOTHING on the 500 calorie behemoth some of those drinks can be.

You're not wrong though

>prove me wrong
can't

chek out the fast thread

>falling in love with a random facebook roastie

Hey man, if you're working on bettering yourself and are really dedicated to seeing it through and meeting your goals, you've at least escaped fat mentality. You are less a fat person, more a fit person fighting to escape a fat body.

That's... kind of cute actually...

No it isn't

being this cuck

How did they get her in the building?

Agree! People need to remind each other with both positive and negative reinforcement to watch their health.
Sitting back and watching everyone get ball and chained to obesity and dependant on meds only makes the food and drug companies rule our lives.
Suddenly democracy is gone as the fat fucks are serfs to the system. No wonder some rulers lobbying so hard to send any fat shamers to prison.

>a fit person fighting to escape a fat body.
I know, and I fucking hate myself for having let myself go to this point.

Oh look it's a fat fuck here to combat fat hate.
Why don't you head back to cgl or whatever board fatty white knights hang out these day.

Report her friend to corporate. Just be honest about it "this crazy bitch is my sister's friend, and my sister is too kind to day anything about it, but I'm worried this crazy bitch is going to put someone in the hospital by doling out her revenge on skinny people because she hates them". If I found out my employee was pulling something like this, I'd want to know so I could shit can them right away.

you ain't wrong tho

It's revolting. What's wrong with you? Too much fluoride water?

this is the oversympathetic response of someone who has never struggled for anything

This isn't that bad, dude
That's not even that much fried chicken

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

> fried chicken
> "what is skinless chicken? isn't all chicken skinless?"

How /fat/ do you have to be to think that the natural form of chicken comes with a crispy deep fried coating?

Fried chicken isn't even all that terrible as long as you aren't eating an entire fucking bucket of it, maybe 20% more calories, and if the rest of your meal is just fucking fiber, you are doing pretty decent.

That's not a fat people thing, that's a stupid person thing

That's the same thing, user.

I'd say it's a 0.5 correlation

Yeah didn't he found some government branch which regulated school lunches which lead to these larg food processing corporations shoveling in junk food and soda into school lunches?

BRAAAAAAP

Kek

b. Rapp

This is Kafkaesque

her idea or his?

Top bait