/fraud/

/fraud/ - Polite edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Testing how your body reacts to 10mg Winny

Steroids are for manlet faggots

>new roid pack that I ordered to some dudes house came 2 Wednesday’s ago
>found out last week that it was actually his moms house that I ordered it to, no idea why the dude gave me that address
>friend who set up the arrangement says the dude got kicked out of his moms house a year ago for smoking weed
>messaged the dude last Friday asking him what’s up with the pack and if he can pick it up
>he still hasn’t opened my message
>just talked to my friend today who helped set it up, he just talked to the dude
>apparently the dudes mom called the police because she thought the package was cocaine, dude had to talk to the cops
>police took the pack but then gave it back and now his mom has it
>friend said the dude would try and get the pack back from his moms house and explain everything to her
I’m not getting it back am I
I can already feel the depression setting in

Why not just ship it to your own house you fucking homo?

I already did with another pack and my mom stole it and hid it, my dad said it’s in a lockbox somewhere not at my house. He’s probably thrown it away at this point. So far I’ve dropped $440

Please do not breed.

Why do you live with your parents you abject fuck?

>implying I’m an animal
I’m 18

Oh it's you. Your problems are not related to your androgen levels, you should seek therapy before you seek chinese bathtub hormones.
I remember your skeletor legs faggot.

>Your problems are not related to your androgen levels
>look feminine
>sound feminine

Coming off test means I'll drop back to natty size for a while, we'll see if the MK helps me keep my gains.

The stuff doesn't even taste that awful, maybe because I'm not taking 50mg like an idiot.

Just let him roid and continue his same habits. It'll be funny when he realizes steroids aren't magic and he starts losing hair, acne covers his entire body and his face turns into a water balloon. All for nothing.

being natty is for soycucks and dyels

Oh you're coming off. Did you consider HCG? Worried about mongoloid children or something? I made my own mk solution out of the little pic cap posted. Still tastes like absolute shit no matter how much I take. Im used to it though

how to get into g4p?

>cycling at 18

lmao enjoy your titties and bald head at 25 faggot

Your parents are probably doing you a favor. You seem to dumb to take steroids.

True

I already have gyno in my left nipple and I’ve lactated out of it before. As a matter of fact my nipples have been pretty itchy today. I doubt I’d go bald
They’re trying to keep me feminine to hold me back in life.

R8 my memek677 solution /fraud/
It taste like shit btw

You're like a miniature alex
This is not a compliment

>If your on gear you MUST do cardio

How much cardio do I have to do? I fucking hate cardio

Recommended is daily 1 hour LISS or 30 minutes HIIT from what I hear. I typically do 30-1hour of walking on a incline after my workouts which is nearly every day and it seems to work out fine for me

Might seem like being a pussy but honestly a 30 minute walk will do wonders not only for your back/joint health but it definitely helps out your BP and what not

Also great for digestion as well as clearing the head. I walk on my break, after dinner and before breakfast if I am up early enough

why the fuck would going for a walk make anyone feel like a pussy

Why don't you get a job, move out, cut the link with those fucking gain goblins and have your freedom then?
Because you're a passive bitchboy who can't get a grip on your own life, that's why. Even when you manage to use roids at fucking 18 years old you will suffer from cardiovascular problems and terrible acne because you can't get your stuff together.
Fix your shit first, THEN roid.

How many vials do you need if you plan on blasting and cruising test e? Say blast 500 and cruise on 250. I'm low test so I don't plan on ever getting off but need to figure out how much shit to stock up on. Also what's the difference between all the AI/PCT stuff. Can't really find that much info on it in the wiki.

You should not be doing that shit at 18, you're gonna fuck your body up

you're a fucking mouthbreather, read it again, and think about how retarded your first question is

alright that is doable.

I assume because walking is considered an old people activity.

>Can't really find that much info on it
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU LAZY FUCK

Fine. You got me. Now will you 15 year old faggots answer my question or just pretend you know everything?

nah I'm good

> pretend you know everything?
you're question is super easy friend.

If you read that Anabolics 9th Edition book in the wiki, how much knowledge will you come out with?

>Now will you 15 year old faggots answer my question
Wicked insult grandpa. Kindly go fuck yourself.

More than what you had when you started
Is it useful knowledge is the question

2 knowledges

a decent amount

How do you guys store your gear? I want some kind of box to keep everything together. I was thinking like a cigar box or something.

Shoe box master race

Any speed and incline level suggestions?

tackle box, ideally with custom compartments. Hardware box also work nice

First time buying needles and syringes so I'm a little confused.

I've decided to use 22ga. to draw and 25s to pin.

Are 3cc syringes good? Is 5/8" length good or 1"?

shoot for a specific heart rate. LISS should be instance enough you struggle to have a conversation. maybe 140BPM

3cc should be enough. I suggest 1 to 11/4 for pinning glutes.

I have a bunch of Clomid around, gonna use that instead of HCG this time. Not worried about sperm quality, just want to get the job done fast.

Because walkings for pussies, faggot

>140BPM
Aight. I usually do stair master and keep it pretty damn high ~180-90 for 10minutes or I drop dead

jesus christ why don't you know the difference between liss and hiit this is like month 1 lifting stuff reee

Because I hate cardio with a passion

I mean HIIT is even better for health but it may slow your recovery. You do you.

When will this meme die

I forgot to mention this as well. Can definitely say I feel a lot less bloated when I talk a steady walk after dinner.

Obv I don't think so but there are a lot of people out there that think everything you do in the gym has to be hardcore GRIND SHIT. I recall a personal trainer scoffing at me because I was taking a walk on the treadmill instead of running. Gave me that look and a smug "OK have fun with that lol" when I told her I finish my workouts with a easy walk.

First thing I always recommend to people that ask how to get like me is just start out simple and easy. Work on hammering out a decent diet with no soda/candy/obvious shit food. Take a 30 minute walk each day. Then slowly work into getting into the gym 3 days a week after work with a program that can be done in 45 minutes. No one actually takes my advice save for maybe one person I knew but I give the advice when I'm asked.

I typically go at a incline level of 5 and a speed of 3.2. I'm sure it varies between treadmills but I feel a decent amount of exertion although I'm sure I can do more. Don't really feel the need to be going for a walking PR so I don't care.

I gotcha. I was thinking it'd be just as fun to just fuck until she's impregnated but I know that the anticipation would suck.

walking is probably the healthiest thing to do aside from water and sun

it's also the gayest thing you can do aside from taking cocks in your butt lamo

>walking
>gayest thing you can do

Not including using that electric mobility scooter like the burger you are

actually I just use a car because I'm not poor and don't live in a third-world shithole

People in third-world shitholes have less heart disease

>I just use a car
>somehow thinks this means he doesn’t have to walk

What liver support do you guys recommend taking with Dbol?

You're so fucking dumb lmao

My cheek feels sore, but no redness or visible changes.

This is a normal amount of pip, right?

I'll start this by saying that I haven't lifted for a couple of months, however I did lift for around 6 months, dieted right, and was consistent with my schedule and only had below average gains.

Recently I got a GF, and a couple of nights ago we went to fuck. We made out for about 10-15 mins, and I fingered her for quite a while but I just couldn't get hard. She is pretty hot, but I could only get a semi, and struggled to put it in. Couldn't put it in. I have never felt so ashamed.

Today I went to jerk off just to see if I could maintain an erection and I couldn't. I spent around 25-30mins just playing with my dick and couldn't cum.

I believe I have low testosterone. I'm 20 years old, 5'10", and around 70kg/150lbs. If I had to guess I would say I am around 15% body fat. I struggle to grow facial hair, can't get/maintain an erection, I get fatigued very easily but only when doing short strenuous tasks (moving tables etc.), and I have been depressed a bit of late.

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and I think that they will look at prescribing me testosterone. I don't look that built so I believe that the doctor won't be suspicious at prescribing me it. I'm not going to be using it for gains, but I might start again depending on the side effects it has.

I live in Australia, and it won't cost that much to me personally. I've looked at the pharmaceutical benefits scheme (gov website) and there's a couple of different forms it comes in. From my understanding a lot of people who take it for gains inject it, but there are also gel applicators and pills. I don't really care about how it enters my body, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these different forms.

TL;DR: looking at getting a prescription for test due to suspected low test (not doing it for gains). Has anyone been in this position before, and what has your doctor said to you. I'm from Australia if that matters.

Can anyone give me the cliffs of this?

Did you buy the powder online and mix it yourself or something? Here's mine

there's a tldr retard

If you can't figure out how to dose something that has the concentration on the label you should not fraud, you should kill yourself.

>too retarded to read 10 sentences
>yet still too retarded to notice the tldr

idk how kangaroo land works but most doctors will require multiple blood tests to confirm low-t before prescribing TRT. If tomorrow is your first doctor appointment I wouldn't expect to leave with TRT.

Lots of guys can't grow facial hair that is genetics not testosterone related. Your erectile dysfunction may be low test related or simply blood flow related.

hey reddit TL;DR means "Too Long Didn't Read" when the author gives a synopsis of what they wrote

Why do people pick liquid over capped?

Does that stuff even work? It seems too good to be true.

maybe, I kind of fucked up and brought it and started using it the first week i started working out. i started just before new years and put on 10kg in the first month, so maybe it helped.

it was cheaper and had more in it.

Unironically this please

Did your dick work normally up until this point?

Nope. No chance in Aus.
I was low t 200-300range or7-8nmol/l
Because I was just over te lowest low. It was fiiiine.
I'm still seeing endo:neuro run around. That started 2 years ago.
I ended up saying fuck it. Getting on trt. There are very few Aussie docs that will do anything/know anything about it.

By getting on it I mean using ugl shit.

Fraud i failed my vibrations midterm & failed a 500lb pr attempt. why live?

Your gonna end up getting raped by some black guys who threesome gangbang you against your will and dont pay you shit and tear up your asshole and fuck you raw and pound you harder when you cry until and use a mouth gag to fuck your throat

This one

have good face, good arms and glutes

as far as i know woman prefer chest and shoulders more and gays arms. There are enough websites where you can make a profile and do private cam shows

Look at mr fancy storage over here.

>tfw the best lifts I've ever had were since I started wearing a cross to the gym
Turns out it wasn't a meme.

Looks like suspension to me, not solution

Everything is answered on the wiki

>Did you buy the powder online and mix it yourself or something?
Yes senpai
2g mk677
20ml Rum
20ml Propylene Glycol
38ml Vegetable Glycerin
Dont know, first day taking it and sleep was shit as usual

Yeah, i was being a brainlet

But what about the syringes and needles

Those are in the boxes they came in.

I ordered two bottles of mk 677 yesterday.

How quick are they with shipping?And how long when you noticed the sleep benefits?

You take two(20mg) before bed right?

Shipping is 2-3 days.
Sleep takes less then a week.

I take 20mg right before bed.
There is like 10 min apart from taking and actually trying to sleep.

How do you mix 2 compounds in 1 syringe? I never did this so im not sure how to do this. Do you have to change drawing needle before drawing next compound? How do you draw without injecting air first? Injecting air from syringe would also inject bit of previous compound into the vial so i guess you shouldn't do that, right? Can anyone tell me how the whole process looks like?

>How do you mix 2 compounds in 1 syringe?
You draw the two compounds
>Do you have to change drawing needle before drawing next compound?
No
>How do you draw without injecting air first?
You pre inject air before the draw

Great.

Any idea why you need take if before bed instead of in the morning?

Because of the gh spike.
Which is great for your body but leaves you lethargic and sleepy.

It then stays increased but troughout the day.

All the benefits sounds too good to be true.

I hope it will help with this fuckudup insomnia. It's driving me insane. I

I'd be interested to try memek
Since I've tried pharma gh and ugl gh
But it seems sarms are more sketchy to buy because snek oil.
Have you tried gh?

If you've tried GH you've experienced all the positive benefits of MK677 x5. Unless you're a bitch who hates pins

if its legit dosed 20mg is more than enough

only issue i have is i hold about 6kg of water in my stomach and my hands, i cant grip a barbell to do deads

you will want to eat at least another 2000 cals and still be hungry

its good for some mass for 2-3 weeks but useless if youre trying to get stronger or leaner

>tfw bought cheap juice
>tfw pip is horrible
This is the price I pay I suppose

Only trying will tell.

If you tried gh mk677 won't compare from what I've been told.
I want to try gh in the future once my physique justifies it.