Goal bodies thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to be inside that body.
That’s my goal.

What routine would this require?

A workout routine

I would also like to flay her and use her flesh as a disguise.

Gee thanks

This

i despise those shirts

good body tho

where do you buy shirts like this?

everywhere I shop shirts fit in the shoulders but then are made for far people in the abdomen

>where do you buy shirts like this?
Don't

why

Watch the 2024 summer Olympics super heavyweight division if you want to see a boxing gold medalist from Veeky Forums. Will be about 26 years old by then from USA if you want to look out for me.

forgot pic for goal body

>idolizing numale superhero bois
How about you strive for something better?

Im DYEL

What is that some AGP fetish thing?

It's so hard to find a goal body that also isn't obviously on steroids

> goal body is the beta version

kek

R u a girl (female)?

reposting this one.

I'm so done with the bodybuilding stuff tbqh. The disinfo they're spreading, the lying about roids, the retarded diets, the supplements, the ego's, the constant peddling of total horseshit... I can't stand it anymore.
I was a hairy skinnyfat lanklet with gyno. After the operation I started working out because I wanted to look normal. I wanted to be comfortable taking my shirt off like the normies.
Next month I'll have been working out for two years. I get my workout in (3, 4 times a week if I have the time) and get the FUCK away from there.

How do you longtime gym goers find the motivation? What drives you to want to look bigger than pic related?

Fuck, I've been trying so hard to achieve anything near your pic but I'm just not feeling like I'm getting any closer. My OHP has stalled just short of lmao1pl8, my deadlift and squat are a joke, my benchpress is close to 2pl8 and it literally hurts everything when I do them.

I'm eating my protons, but I'm still so fucking far away from anything resembling ripped that I think about suicide daily. What am I doing wrong?

post routine fren

How about the fact I don't life to LOOK like someone you faggot.

I lift to be the best version of me and not like every weak ass pussy boy I see walking around.

Also, this body is achievable in a year with a months cut, if that, if you're skinny at the start.

A:
OHP 3x8
Benchpress 3x8
Skullcrushers 3x8
Squats 3x8
Weighted situps 3x25

B
Sumo Deadlifts 3x8
Curls/Pullups 3x8
Rows 3x8
Lateral Pulldowns 3x8
Weighted situps 3x25

I do A/B alternating, with usually with 2 or max 3 days in between them. If I can do less than 5 I de-load, otherwise I try to increase the weight. Ffrankly I usually end up skipping squats, or I just do them halfheartedly.

You sound deluded and desperately insecure. I guarantee if weight-lifting made you stronger without looking any differently you wouldn't step foot into a gym.

its gay muscle homo jock attire, makes you look like a tasteless boy toy narcissist

>life to LOOK like someone you faggot.
Bitter brainlet confirmed
>to be the best version of me and not like every weak ass pussy boy I see walking around.
Ok so you lift because you were insecure around other men. In other words, your ego...
>this body is achievable in a year with a months cut
Post your body for proof then, delusional cunt

It's not bad tbqh. Begin your workout with your weakest compounds and finish with accessories. I would add dips, more accessories and some kind of leg raises. Accessories all high rep range so at least 10 reps possibly till failure.

this looks gay

I sometimes do drop sets when I plateau, those seem to help, though it may just be that I'm continuing working out. I think I just have shitty genetics because I don't look like I lift.

Also, it's disheartening that I've lifted for 4 years now and look nothing like some hollywood stars that are called DYEL by Veeky Forums. I mean I was truly pathetic when I began, and my lifts are increasing, I'm just not seeing any progress on myself.

I just want functional strength

igor looks like a really nice guy

eat more?

I gained like 5 kilo already. I'll keep doing this till I hit 1/2 for reps on OHP/bench, and I'll start cutting after that. I hope I'll start looking good after that, actually.

fucking hellllll charli is so hot

go do some meme crossfit bs then

Sure does.

I want to hold hands with Charli.

wow!

>tfw i have the same assymetric fucked pecs
What's you guys' opinion on this?
When i look in the mirror i feel like it look horrible, but i think most people wouldn't even notic

Almost nobody in the world is actually symmetrical, try not to worry about it.

Unironically this
Also Haku was a bad motherfucker

Saw this big nigga on a CBT thread the other day. Natty?

Can someone give me the name of this movie? Bollywood movies have recently become my new hobby

Tamil movie 'I'

I found some at Target that aren't too loose in the waist. They are kind of annoying in that the sleeves tend to scrunch up while moving if you have any arm mass at all

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Many thanks

Ok, you do the same for freestyle wrestling. Maybe 125kg, maybe 97kg

>when indians eat meat

COPE

So your goal body is a body that can be achieved by just controlling your fucking food intake?
That body you posted has no fucking muscle, theres literally NO work needed to achieve that, just stop being a FAT FUCKING COW!

>See thumbnail
>Hot as fuck
>enlarge pic before penor
>underarm hair
>Bush eyebrows
>Looks kinda downs
>Looks like she sprouts facial hair every 12 hours or so

I shouldn't have clicked. Looking that much worse close up should be a fucking capital offence

What is this? A mirin for ants?

Cope harder faggot, just because you know jack shit about working out doesn't mean everyone bigger than you is using steroids
lmfao, fucking dyel?
>2 years to achieve ottermode

ottermode all the wey

I don't like this type of trashy girls, yet Charli works my dick into a fucking shoot every time.

It’s cause she’s completely fucked
she used to be qt chubby and then she got into x, coke and probably cut with meth.

she’s trash but I love her. probably get some sort of poo in loo std tho

she looked fuckin diced in fight club

Buff Shaggy

is that the guy that fucks all kind of traps?

This guy gets it.

Damn, the traps on that guy

The anime shred

With little larger calves

>cant lift to get wider hips
what's even the point of life?

goals af. is this that roiding trip from a few years back?

This honestly. But my fucking belly won't go away.

that tattoo ruins everything

Put ohp on B, add dips on B. Change situps on B for hanging leg raises same number reps. Curls on A and keep pullups on B, do lat pulldowns straight after pullups so you're completely drained and do them for higher reps at lower weight. Start weighting pullups if you can. Good luck lad.

From this pic he definitely looks natty, no obscene boulder shoulders, freakish traps, or roid gut

My original goal on the left and me on the right after three years of lifting.

Navel ring ruins it more for me, which sucks because they're even more common than tattoos.

gz you already nailed the subhuman skin tone

autism

not him but post body

That scene is so fucking gay, why do all indians have that creepy, unhinged, abused rapist look about them?