This was too easy

fuck- scooby
marry-sid
kill-rippetoe

who with me ?

Fucking tl;dr

I chose zyzz, fucc it

I choose scooby

Holy shit scoob is the only actual choice here. Not only do you get to live a comfy rural life you get a loving gf.

Fpbp

Scooby

why wouldnt you choose scooby?

Scooby for sure, little unbalanced. Should probably remove getting a gf for free.

If I choose the Path of Scooby will I have to take it up my ass?

scoob is the best choice.

who the fuck is seid?

>be me
>seriously consider the path of Rippetoe
D-do I like lifting too much?

Seriously, wouldn't performing the heaviest the Press™ in the world feel better than fucking qts?

>Seriously, wouldn't performing the heaviest the Press™ in the world feel better than fucking qts?

literally no if you mean being balls-deep.
but in general, yes

So a Seid is immortal as long as they kill one child a year ?

>that balance
Rippetoe needs to be a bit better; Seid is fucking stupid with the vampire child killing part;
Zyzz is good, but Scooby's way too far ahead
>aesthetics
>long life
>friends
>health
>love
>peace

Even 10/10s + hard drugs without consequence every single day can't beat the eternal bliss that is that combination above.

>Scooby
>gf
Should be bf

Rippletoe. Being a superhero sounds fun.

kek

scooby will lead you down his path on finding the perfect gf(male)

i choose rippletoe
I wanna chuck cars around and beat up villains

>S C O O B Y D O O B Y D O O

I'm starting to see the merits of this choice. With the free cash flow you could take a vacation in the third world once a year for immortality.

Fuck, I just don't want to be a fat ass and treated like Quasimodo

Seid. Buying some african child every year wouldn't be that expensive, and with the looks and money there are enough women that will pretend to like you anyway.

path of scoob

Fucking Scooby. Anything else is straight up horrible.

Scooby is the only path for me
>Zyzz: die too young
>Rippletits: not aesthetic, ideal for hero mode though
>Seid: fucking DIO

rippetoe is the best choice, scoobs is the most comfy.
>strongest man in the world
>bullet proof
literally become a badass mafia hitman, unless they steal a fucking howitzer, you can't be whacked.

Fuck Zyzz
Marry Scooby
Kill Seid

Fuck, I literally have chosen Scooby boys.
>feels pretty good desu

scoobs is the only reasonable choice, even though that path is not as flashy it would still lead to greater happiness and tranquility. Zyzz is appealing for every teenager, his path is like a burst of pure passion, hedonistic, lighting (forever 'mirin brah). Rippetoe path would only be desired by a kid who reads too many comic books and wants super human strength, no practical reason to choose this path. Seid is similar to zyzz, but you just live longer and have to sell your soul to keep receiving the benefits.

yes (no homo)

on a side note someone needs to update this photo with rich piano man

I guess I took the path of Seid, since I decided to be a narcissistic asshole, and managed to chase away everyone who ever cared about me until I was despondent and alone. I am doing better now, but I wish I could go back to the past when I was 20 and warn myself that I was in for a decade of hell if I didn't stop what I was doing. I wasted my mid 20s being an awful person, because I couldn't bring myself to admit my limitations.

Looking at the others, I would say that Scooby is the only one that actually looks like what a sane man would do. Rippetoe is alright if you can stand being alone and going after being a work of human "art". The path of Zyzz is similar to Seid's, except you don't seem to live long enough to experience the hell it brings.

Scooby is and always was our guy

anyone who says path of scoob has not tried good drugs

Tldr. Seid.

The one true King of Veeky Forums