When did you realize natty lifting is a joke?

when did you realize natty lifting is a joke?

shes cuter on 2016

top left is the most attractive

Natty bodybuilding is a joke, Natty powerlifting is based

With that ass? Absolutely not.
2016 is the best.

Agreed. Unless you have a quad fetish she looks way better sans gear

This

gross

8 years down the line. i will be healthy and lifting still while juicers get fucked with health issues

this but unironically

Why do women copy everything men do?

so you're telling me women look better when they're injecting testosterone?

Aren't you feeling sleepy user? Lets go to sleep.

Gross. Women should have soft curves, and their asses shouldn't be so disproportionally large.

Women these days would rather be men.

Wood Berry

this/10

2015-2016 arms and 2017 legs and ass

also
i´m just a casual, jab and family takes most of mi time, if i had the cash i would roid my way up to any high performance sport on mi city

i lift to feel the pain in mi legs
>it gives me bonners

to be fair, many pictures that are taken by braphogs will have their shorts ride up the asscheeks, in reality while 2015 is definitely worse condition, she could do the same thing and appear to be more thicc

>var, primo, and deca are test
only one of those even needs to be injected bud

I'm not a competitive lifter of any kind and I'm already "jacked" by normie standards. Like once my cut is finished they'll lose their fucking mind. Why kill my health just to win the approval of literal faggots on a Nigerian yodeling forum?

Nothing is more satisfying than getting complimented on your body and knowing it was only your hard work that got you there. My dream is to one day be accused of taking gear.

definitely looks better 2016, even if she is more of brap hog 2017-18. What are long term affects of staying on gear, especially for women?

>fucking disgusting
Would still hit though

Infertility and a beard.

this

only if she's running full test. she'll have none of those problems with just anavar

If natty lifting is a joke, being healthy must be the punchline

I'd try a cycle but my family is predisposed to heart problems and my kidney/liver probably isn't as great as it could be because when I was younger I binge smoked/drank daily for a few years non stop.

reverse progress thread?

No, but her voice will deepen and her clit will get huge

2016 was peak gorgeous. Then she fucked up, dumb bitch

sauce?

your family isn't predisposed, your lifestyle is

No you didn't read what I wrote, my family has history with heart problems AND my lifestyle WAS bad. That is what I said. Heart conditions can be genetic and my mother and relatives on my fathers side also have heart conditions, they were not overweight or unhealthy, it was genetic problems.

mless /DC40D66
~36 minute mark

powerlifting itself is a joke

Holy fuck it's a quadzilla

She was better without roids

>2017
Muh dick

Second

Yeah

this

>powerlifting
When did liking three compound lifts become a thing

Around 2010 all you saw here was SBD?!?!

And SS was picking up speed fast around then too.

What are you talking about? Deca primo and test all need to be pinned anavar is the only oral

The 50s, around 20 years after the introduction of the "Two Handed Snatch" to the Olympic Games.

But youtube and Instagram fitness "stars" who say they're natty wouldn't lie r-right? I ran their programme and diet for 6 months and still look like shit, I wonder what they could be doing that I'm not.

Link?
Google gave me one result for rehab

the site he is telling you can't be written on Veeky Forums because banned.

>trying so hard

>being fat without the massive amounts of muscle that gear gives you, is "based"

>that disproportionate ass
no thanks, i'm not a negro

i lift because i enjoy it, and i enjoy the goal of bettering myself. i honestly feel zero desire to get massive. i just want to look good. and desu look like a human unlike you testi shrunken eye bulging yet high pitched mutants. i cant fathom why anyone would actually fuck with their hormones aritificially. objectively is not worth it at all in any situation.

this.

I take it you're also against anti-depressants, anti-anxiety and similar medical too right? Also hormone therapy for people "transitioning"?

who is this braphog?

Do you actually know anyone on gear? I know dozens of people on, and to your average person they just look big. Nobody notices sides in the real world, they just notice you have big arms and get wet/jealous lmao. If you know what you're doing anabolics etc aren't THAT bad for you, some people have been on them for decades and have clean bloods and bodily functions, I doubt you could take ibuprofen every day for 30 years and be ok.

why the fuck did she even bother
all she had to do was the typical thot workout, squats and shit and be done with it

She looks the best in "2016, training without gear".
But that's just because she's a woman. It's definitely not possible to achieve the most aesthetic physiques natty as a man.

That won't happen on a 30mg cycle.

>Taking steroids doesn't have any negative side effects bro! Trust me, I take steroids!

Nothing gets my cock harder knowing i'm bigger and lift heavier than pin dick roiders at the gym lel

Unless you're competing at a professional level, your insecurity is painfully obvious, even to non lifters

gear is a mistake, making a grave mistake

Then try sarms you faggot.

It's under researched.

stop trying to excuse your lifestyle choices. if you've done your research, understand the risks and are ok with them, then do your thing. but don't try to trick yourself into believing it's the 'right' course of action

she made tons of progress after a year natty, which is already impressive and means she's training/eating smart. she would have kept making decent albeit smaller gains in the next few years and have a very developed physique for a woman. personally though, I think women who are interested in body-building suffer from dysmorphia and would benefit more from therapy. girls should stick with cardio, yoga and glute exercises imo

Takes years of lifting
They have good genetics

Very high chance of PED usage.

>I think women who are interested in body-building suffer from dysmorphia and would benefit more from therapy

The only cure for dysmorphia is transitioning. There's scientific consensus about it.

If you wanna get a highschore on girlswithmuscle.com you must at least take anavar.

>scientific consensus

It's really not though. It's just that anyone who goes against it is screeched at and called a bigot by ideologues.

>Barely even lifted for a year before frauding
At least get an idea of what you could look like natty, first

NITR-073

Who is this German Sherman? How'd she get into roiding?

Lmao I call that bs they been around for more than 30 fucking years already

That doesn't mean there is a lot known about it. I'd rather not take the chance of liver/kidney failure or a heart attack given my predisposition + my previous lifestyle.

please tell yourself that.

>My dream is to one day be accused of taking gear
don't worry, you never will.

Fpbp

See you there

Take a break. Go outside.

Yep, that's nice and feminine. I like WOMEN, so I like looking at women that look like women. Put some baby batter in her mixing bowl.

Hell, in 2016 she looks like one of those SS memes "farewell to arms" T-Rex mode without even having abs lol. Fucking stupid-looking proportions and waaaaaay overdeveloped quads, most OWLers don't have those.

Anyone liking the last pics is not-so-secretly gay. They'd probably fuck her in the asshole so it would be more like what they really want.

haw can you feel good about yourself when you know its all fake?

She was best with no training

>I should really feed my girl some var

yep

Fake? Its not synthol bitch. Muscles are real not fake

Primo can be a oral or injected. I was saying of the three only deca has to be injected. None of the three are test.

This. Women shouldn’t be built like men

2016 is best, should've just bought the panties of 2017 to vastly improve.

>2015
You fuck her in the ass and she loves every second of it as you cum inside her.
>2017
She fucks you in the ass with a strapon and you love every second of it as she knocks you out by slapping your head.

not yet bitch

Who isn’t? Only the truly fucked up should ever have to take anti-anxiety and anti-depressant meds; they’re terrible for you anyway and can fuck you up even worse than before. Trannies are fucked either way however I would rather someone not mutilate themselves and be put on antipsychotics than see someone take the hormones, get the the surgery and then off themselves because they realized they fucked up.

This

var is not testosterone you fucking idiot its a steroid more for women

in your heart might es well be

i realized this year and people who stay natural look like soy boys and can only look good super shredded and under the perfect lighting when your on gear you look good all the time

>TFW when she literally could have kept her 2015 body but just trained glutes and she would be hotter than any of the other pics.

Why do girls ruin themselves like this.

You're not wrong, just chill out

>sick for 5 days
>immediately loose all gains

>add muscle
>...under a layer of fat

I'll probably start gearin', yeah. Just worried I'd need to be on it for the rest of my life if it fucks my test production permanently

>still no visible upper body muscles after 2nd cycle
Lmao

>worrying about achieving a dream
What?