FUCK I'M BALDING HOW DO I STOP THIS

FUCK I'M BALDING HOW DO I STOP THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=46&product_id=137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get over it

just shave it, u are dude
do you know how it's like balding if u are a woman, how much money they have to pay for good looking wig or expensive ass extensions glued to their scalps
all you have to do is shave, fucking pathetic

Bluepill: Shave
Redpill: Peppermint Oil

Nothing you can do but accept it, it's 100% genetic and going to come out no matter what you try. Like others have said just shave it rather then look like some balding retard who is insecure and trying to keep what hair they have left.

WRONG

Red= shave + beard / goatee
Blue = combover

>t. non balding hairy dude who shaves his shoulders not to look like Wolverine

>being this feminine

No wonder people are laughing at White men now

Minoxidil, just apply it for rest of your life and you will never go bald.

You can't bald anymore when you just shave your head, m8.

S HAVE A V E

Could hop on BIG 3
1. Finasteride
2. Minoxidil
3. Nizoral

Could shave it.

Hair transplants are a thing, need to be on a regimen post op to prevent further hair loss if you go this route. Might as well try the FDA approved treatments (minoxidil and finasteride) and if they work for you great, if not oh well.

Are you saying men of other races don't care about losing their hair? Or are you saying men of other races don't lose their hair?
Either way, you're a retard.

What happened here?

>buying toenails from your grocery store

>Male pattern baldness
>Feminine

???????

just stop balding m8 it's not that hard

STOP EATNG PLANTS

OP im about to change your fucking life let me show you that you can regrow your hair from ANY stage in you balding without killing your dick on fin brb getting on my phone

i wont type everything ive done out but
TLDR; castor oil, minox, derma roll, tgel shampoo, biotin and pumpkin seed

posting results

>That hair line

As promised, I’m not putting the work to put them all in one collage I’m a busy boy so here’s a photo dump of like 4-5 pics.

Originals

Now for the joocy results

>Amish pube beard

Soyboy detected

Front

Lol jealous

Damn you look great user, how long did it take?

4-5 years i think but my back didnt start growing until the i did heavy deadlifts

Impressive! I'm currently doing mino and biotin, should I do that other stuff too? Just ordered a dermaroller and I've bought castor oil but not sure what to do with it.

Didn't know you can grow it back from that state, isn't that last parts of Norwood?

How old are you?

I’m just fucking with you lol it took about maybe 5-8 months I can’t really remember

THOT got patrolled.

Stopped working for me after a year, now im balding as i was before but i have to keep using it or it will be even worse.

loooooool im fucking 21 i was norwood 5 at 16 been on minox since 16 it didnt help that much at all. It didnt really start growing until i used castor oil and derma rolling
I also drink about 1 ml of castor oil every night but be very careful and make sure its hexane free and all that - the gnc brand it the best i think and dont drink over 2 ml or youll shit yourself i just tossed in pumpkin oil bc i found it on clearance same with the biotin i think they help tho

You may as well throw the castor oil in the bin as it’s useless. If you’re not on Finasteride you will end up losing your hair anyway.

how about you peep the thread there big boy

also i didnt want to derail the thread until ive given most of my hair routine shit so now for the last part thats a pretty big deal, avoid inflammatory foods cut back on your meats and shit and try to be as soyboy as possible real shit
here comes the shit posts

god damn im like the grim reaper of fit threads am i that shit to talk to? every fuccin thread i post in dies shortly after feelsbad

gl you fags believe in the hair dreams and you will achieve greatness

You think drinking that 1ml helps a lot? I was thinking of starting to oil my head before going to shower like 30 or 60 mins before.

How often do you dermaroll, and is it 0.5?

I'm between Norwood 2 and 3 so I hope to stop it before I get there.

got this (not murican):

lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=46&product_id=137

>look like a buff cancer patient when I shave
>combover is just as bad
No amount of gains can help with this feel

Get a 10 euro pair of clippers, learn to use it. Takes a few minutes to do at first.

copy-pasting cause i didnt know there was already a thread relevant to my issue before i made a thread of my own.
since the start of the new year, i've lost nearly 20 pounds since i've decided actually control my portions and stop snacking. very little exercise besides walking the dog everyday. i understand little about Veeky Forums and health in general, but can i be reassured that some small hair loss is to be expected when weight is loss that fast? i'm a little shaken up about what i think may be some loss, but the more i look into it the more it seems that my body is just adjusting to a regular, non-fatass diet. i don't think im malnourshing myself.

You just got to own it

just be confident bro

looks like a wig

purple cunt nearly got her arm snapped in half

went from virgin to jk simmons

anyone claiming they stopped balding and got significant hair growth without fin is bullshitting you, i don't get how people still fall for this.

I'm willing to take finasteride does anyone here know is finpecia is a legit brand? Because that's the only one I am able to get in my shit-ass nation without a prescription.

Are there any other legit (Not vegan activated almond bullshit) treatments?

I've been confident all my life but losing my hair seems to be my kryptonite. Having nightmares and all that shit.

iodine to help you get your hormones balance back.

It's like I'm looking at a picture of me. What the fuck.
Shape of head, facial hair, balding pattern.

>shave
>get buff
>fake confidence

>Bitching about things you know you can't do anything about.
>masculine

???????

While we're on the topic of hair;

How stop graying hair on scalp?

I eat healthy, varied and now also take omega3 and multivit. Only worsening last half year.

Hair greying is genetic and can't be fixed medicinally since it's literally the genetics within the hair follicles that changed. You are going to need to dye your hair or accept being grey.

All the products claiming otherwise are snake oil. Don't waste your time and money on them.

Do what every other bald Veeky Forums person does. Grow a beard, pray to Jason Statham, and lift heavier. Chicks love jacked bald dudes.

The fact that you need clarification proves that your a sub-80 iq retard lmao

>waaah my hair is falling out ;(((

Salt and pepper hair is kino, dont worry about it.

>TFW half Japanese so I can't grow a beard for shit but still have the western genetics of going bald

You recommend self-dyeing? Barber is expensive.

I'm 26 yo with dark brown color, people will assume I'm stressful (true) and it's one of those tiresome conversation starters people like to bring up.

Can confirm that 3% peppermint oil in jojoba + 1mm dermaroling once every two weeks is working pretty good for me.

Anyone have any experience here with monoxidil/Rogaine and Nizoral/ketoconazole?

50% of the people are telling me finasteride is the only working anti-balding drug and the other half say that there are 3 working products finasteride,monoxidil,ketoconazole

Which one is correct. And if it's the second one how much do monoxidil and ketoconazole actually work?

kek this is why racemixers should be shot or banihsed into a facsimile of the manlet pits, it's for their own good

those plates are fake.

>comes to thread
>ctrl+f "cold"
>no results
TAKE COLD SHOWERS FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Any studies?

No of course there are not going to be studies on this
How would Jews keep raking in the shekels on hair care products and anti-balding creams if everyone knew that cold water was the solution?
Hot showers will dry out your skin and strip all the oils off, force blood away from the scalp to cool it off; all making your hair unprotected, it will die and fall out faster than you can blink.
Cold water will by contrast stimulate the blood vessels (you will get a "blood freeze" for the first few months of cold showers" before your body gets used to it
Also sleep on your back if possible
And avoid Jewish chemicals (conditioner, shampoo) if possible
English not my first language but you get the idea I think

Sweet jesus get the tinfoil hat off. Balding is 100 % genetic. Its literally your hair follicle being sensitive to DHT causing it to miniturize. Im pretty sure jews cant control your DHT levels.
Sincerely a non-jew

>x is 100% genetic
>what is epigenetics
you have a lot to learn

Does it really? I used to have a Mohawk when I buzzed my head and now it’s just growing out I need a haircut but there’s no good barbers near me
1.5MM that’s what the study that was done used and it regret a shitload of hair in the ncbi lab

Go nopoo

I am you bro

Will peppermint oil work for beard growth? Not actually trying to grow a beard, just want stubble that is completely filled in

ITT: The devastating effects of hot showers and jew chemicals on the hair of the human body

Take a hot shower without shampoo and tell me again how it "strips oils off" and "dries skin"

t. no poo

pls respond

Hot water still strips/dries skin even without shampoo
You're on the right track my nopoo friend, but nohotwater is the next step

Your body is undergoing some major changes and it's impossible for even Veeky Forums-certified scientists to determine what is the cause
Just make sure you're getting your vital mens and minerals and you'll be okay.

shave your head

shave that shit

>o_O

Just be yourself

just a plain ol' vitamin, right? i don't take supplements or anything of the sort. was also thinking of just eating a lot more eggs

minoxydil dawg

all vitamins/mineral should be coming from real food
no jew pills or "supplements" or powders of any kind
REAL FOOD, AND YOU WILL MAKE IT
also eggs are great, eat a lot, remember cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone

thanks user

Do scalp exercises or exercises that improve blood circulation on head such as headstands and chakrasana (back bridge)

How is regrowing hair devastating?

Bullshit. I have a michael myers halloween mask with the same hair.

>, remember cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone
Isn't it testosterone that causes baldness?

>Red= shave + beard / goatee
t. Soyboy

sauce? wtf who threw a plate at her and why

Shave your head. Pretend you did it on purpose.

The big 3 group works. Nizoral is a bit useless compared

Daily reminder to take preventive measures in your early thirties and late twenties like pumpkin seed oil and saw plamento. You’ll retrain thicker hair.