Food Problems

How do I fix my relationship with food? I feel like a fucking drug addict.

Anyone able to fix their shitty food habits?

inb4 "lol just eat better bro"

don't try to change everything all at once.

If you’re ever in a financial pickle, you’ll gain a new appreciation for it.

This.

>Anyone able to fix their shitty food habits?
make new habits
i used to do heroin everyday
now i drink kratom everyday
hooked on burgers ?
get hooked on cabbage !

Learn to enjoy cooking. Don't just think of it as a process to get decent food to sustain yourself with- enjoy it. Put on music, make a new recipe every week, let it relax you.

Stop eating.
Seriously. Just do a water fast for 48 hours and at the end of 48 hours virtually anything will taste as good as sushi or lobster. Chicken and broccoli will be like an oasis in the desert. Just don't eat garbage at the end of your fast if you want to reset your taste buds.

Some people just have to quit cold turkey. In my head I always say "ill fix my diet tomorrow, or monday" just putting it off. The thing I don't think fat people and myself realize is you can eat quite a bit more healthy food than junk. I eat under 20g of sugar per day and I avoid cheese and most dairy. I eat 5 eggs with 4oz of turkey sausage on two tortillas for breakfast, 12oz of 93/7 ground beef in rice for lunch and I season and bake 12 oz of chicken and have it with a ton of vegetables at night and don't break 2,000 calories. I just buy a medley of herbs and spices and try different mixes. I've had baked chicken nearly taste like kfc without any breading. If you find some enjoyment in cooking it makes the shit so much easier.

my #1 tip that I always give my mates is to not keep shitty food in the house. can't eat garbage if it ain't there.

>mfw I'm having a precut "cheat day" today
>mfw it's 8 am and I had 1600 kcal so far

Go cold turkey, just stop eating bro. It will change your views about food when you learn to go days without it.

The classic switch one addiction for another. Works everytim.

>under 20g sugars
>eats rice, tortillas
are you retarded?

I just ate better, bro.

Make a point of cooking everything yourself and then try new things.

Not that I was ever a huge hamburger addict but when I started to make my own, I really don't want to touch McDonalds-tier shit ever again ( there's literally no taste, couple that with the knowledge that there is no reason to have taste either since it's all made of cheapest by-product ingredients possible ).

When I did LSD I realized how fucking stupid it is to eat for taste when food has such a massive effect on how you feel, function, and experience the world. Try to see taste as "art", dont pass any value judgements, just appreciate the experience for what it is. Eventually you will come to appreciate the complex range of flavors that whole foods have to offer. You know those stupid fucks who only listen to the radio and have no mental structure for appreciating music that doesn't manipulatively tug on their brain fibers? That's how you are with food right now. Find some healthy recipes, make them, and keep doing it until you git gud.

Try and eat high fiber fruit with protein when sugar cravings get to you. I'm a recovering sugar addict and my go to is a banana with peanut butter, tastes sweet, then fills me up so I can't eat as much bad shit once I break. I also learned to make my own burgers, this helps a little to get off of fast food

eat food with low glycemic index

What this "sugar cravings" thing I hear so much from fatbodies?

get busy lad

stop playing vidya you hate, watch movies you enjoy, find ways to get more invested in work

I didnt realise how dependent I was on shit food until I ran out of money

The amount of times a day I wanted to go and buy shit

its fucked

Its all about training your body to hate shitty food. Be riluthless is you have to and go out of your way to avoid even the places where you used to buy junk

>is unaware the difference between glucose and fructose