>tfw she has a bf

i feel betrayed, angry and lost.

>he has the privilege of growing up in a 2 parent household

Well, find someone else.

>dating your coworker

huh

>a girl finally talks to him and he falls in love with her

Verbal mogging

>the concept that someone he finds attractive will probably be attractive to other people is so over his head he cant understand that just because he wants it he cant have it

>he misunderstood friendliness for attraction

>>fall in love with qt on first day
You must be 18 to use this website.

Ryan pls go to bed

> ever falling in love
You learned your lesson

>work in STEM
>job straight out of uni
>nearly everyone is older than me
>most of them are men
>only girl close to my age is just over the acceptable limit of THICCness

This is why we need to maintain a healthy social circle outside of the STEM bubble my friend

>start sleeping with coworker
>we break up
>she tells everybody i was a virgin (i was)

>I actually have a gf I just wanted to contribute something relevant to the thread

>betrayed

Incel entitlement

>(You) have a gf
Why are you on 4chans Veeky Forums then?

Well you're not anymore, so it doesn't matter, you've had sex

Chad is entitled to pussy, but if you're just accusing him of incel entitlement and not implying that sexual entitlement isn't real then yeah

I come here a lot less than I used to

I know its known to not shit where you eat but lads, i fell for the crush meme with 2 girls i have not had the courage to have a conversatition with yet. Should i pursue my infatuation??? I need advice

You were never in love to begin with.
You mistake falling in love with fancying someone sexually. Heck, you don't even know her, your love is shallow, pitiful and shameful.
It's like admiring beautiful women in a fashion magazine or looking at cute girl pics on the internet.
Your temporal obsession will soon cease and you will hopefully be filled with a sense of emptiness once again like the rest of us.
Don't make your obsession be known or you will have a hard time at your new job.

checked

Don't do it. They will reject you and you'll feel like shit. And you'll be reminded about it every day because you work with them. Be strong, don't fall for le love meme. You'll have more self-respect if you restrain yourself from doing silly things.

Don't date your coworker

Thats what i tried to tell myself before i fell into the crush meme completely. But now the meme took its course and i cant stop thinking about them. It makes me feel like i have a chance because they act shy when near me. Wat do bros?

Its a warehouse job so its not like we have to talk in an office or anything. If that makes any difference.

You already asked what to do. And he told you what to do. It's just a crush. Stop being a lil bitch.

Don't fall for le she likes me meme. One girl at work said she thought I'm very attractive and that she liked me as a person but I asked her out some time after that she said a lot of complicated shit like "you're a good guy, I like you, I just don't feel like I can be with someone atm I hope we can be friends because I like you etc" but it meant "no". Don't be me.

Fuck this phone
>But when I asked

This

You never leave

>i feel betrayed

this is were i know its just the usual shitpost

Lel if you wanna forget her just fap to traps

Lol how old are you? 14?

You sound like a real catch user! She would be lucky to have you