Least Favourite Exercise

What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-hKGFPnuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Front squat

Squats. Honestly, fuck them. Leg press so much easier, better for building aesthetic legs. I'd rather do the whole circuit of machines for legs than do one fucking squat.

Flat bench is the worst

never gonna make it .

bicep curls

I used to love Squats. But since last year I have the feeling that my squat form is not quiet properly :(

Now I hate it

squats, my bone structure is terrible for squats.

Cant even 5x5 OHP the bar

Leg extensions

Fucking things are genuinely painful

We're gonna get stoned for this but fuck I wholeheartedly agree with you man. I used to run a lot (7-8 km/day) so my legs are pretty well developed, though I look pretty lean. I don't want T-rex mode, but I do want to have broad shoulders and a great upper body. Idgaf if I become the meme about skipping leg day (though that probably won't happen due to it already being overdeveloped.

Why? Are you using bad form? My knees used to hurt extremely until I fixed my form. If you feel "pain" anywhere but your quads you're doing it wrong

This. It's a decent upper body exercise but way too overrated. I'd rather do flys and some arm workouts.
Same with OHP

Least favorite - Squats, my knees really don't care for it, and I've watched all the videos that claim it's my fault and not the squats fault, and my form is fine according the the CSCS coach at my gym.

Most favorite - OHP, no other lift feels as many as lifting some shit over your head.

Your goal body is what you want to look like, not what anybody else wants. As long as you can weigh up different looks and proportions and decide not to have as big legs as you could, and you're happy with that, then good for you homie.

I'm lucky my legs and thighs are pretty thick by nature. Seeing chicken legged guys really makes me glad I don't have to work on legs so heavy to not look retarded.

Lateral raises. Only exercise I managed to fuck a body part up on.

I hate cleans. I do them because I want the explosively and overall feeling of fitness but fuck do I hate doing them

I've always had big legs so squats are quite easy for me but I don't want to go full t-rex mode.

I can't OHP or lat raise for shit. What other exercises can I be doing to make them easier?

knee sleeves

I just bought some and some wraps to try them both

wtf cleans are the best
tfw I hate america now

you could also try to squat a little closer. I get knee pains if I squat too wide and feet pointing out.

I hate OHP because I am slightly scoliotic and they feel like death every time.

Yeah, I'm in another thread talking about it. I think I might have fucked it up a bit, but I haven't given it more than 4 days rest, so I'm going to give it 10 or so days and try again, and maybe narrow my stance. Going to wrap it so it stays stable while I OHP and DL though.

Swimming.

I always felt like the grind on shoulder press is easier and will help you get that initial shoulder strength

Bench, not because of the lift itself, but because every gym around me has shitty benches with non-adjustable pegs and unracking with a proper arch and retracted shoulders is a nightmare.

My least favourite changes on a regular basis based on whichever one I perform worst in that day/week, but then I'll have a good day and it'll become my favourite exercise.

W-w-w-what
Curls are the delicious dessert you treat yourself with after every workout

>cleans are the best
>i hate america now

american football teams build their routines of the powerclean yaknow

source: played d2

I fuggin HATE OHP. i Skipped a gym day because of it.

You are not alone m8.

squats are fucking gay

>Cant even 5x5 OHP the bar

Are you 90 lbs soaking wet?

curls because i cannot fucking make my biceps grow worth shit. EVERYTHING else responds to the way i train.

Shit, me too.

Bench because I'm weak as fuck on bench and the movement always feels slightly awkward, like it's not a natural movement (guess there's some truth to that). Squats and dl are my fav.

the only correct answer

>squats
none of you will make it

for me it's anything ab-related
i hate doing crunches, flags, whatever, but i like to think it strengthens my core.

Either front squat or sumo deadlift. I had to do both when I ran nSuns 531. I don't run it anymore.

I can front squat a lot easier now though after I decided to wrap straps on the bar, then my hands around the straps, so my hands were holding the bar by the straps. Stopped my wrist pain.

for me i can't do squats because of balance. im knock kneed on my right leg (slightly), so i have to position my right foot more outward so i can bend it properly, which causes loss of balance

>running for legs
You have chicken legs and you need to squat.

Squats because no matter what I do, my wrists always bend back no matter how hard I try to keep them straight. Also because I keep stalling on them.

Squats
I'm sorry Veeky Forums I really tried to like them. Got up to 2pl8 and hated every second. I do them once a week still but I'm not pushing myself any more.

front lifts, fuck them

Klokov seems to manage with uneven legs.

i try to train it every day. i train my balance and do squats without weight everyday at home. i havent given up yet

OHP is goat.

flat bench barbell is the worst

Hahaha

deadlifts

Most tricep exercises. Skullcrushers, pushdowns, kickbacks you name it. Except for dips, they are alright

This. Plus the added annoyance of absolutely shit spotters that you have to resort to because the bench doesn't have safety bars

No matters what, it scares the shit out of me. Every time.

Sex

Keep your chin up bro. We’ve all been there, especially the fags who want to shit on you for being man enough to admit your weakness.

Seated DB OHP well get you far right now. Don’t give up.

Squat

Cardio

How can you dislike something you’ve never done?

Look at the vids Rip has about hand position in the squat. I used to have my wrists bending back until I switched to thumbs over the bar with the wrist in flexion.
As for progression it's probably a combination of form issues, not eating enough, and not squatting often enough

Kek

I cannot get past 45lg, stalled 2x on 3rd set 4th rep, if I don’t get it tomorrow I’m gonna stop doing meme compound workouts

>Hating squats

Posturelet detected.
Lower body mobility influences upper body mobility and development. But keep on grindin that bench bro and don't worry about those rounded shoulders & hunched posture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-hKGFPnuQ

Fuck squats. Used to be my favorite exercise and be way ahead of my other lifts. Tore my back muscles/ligaments twice doing this shitty exercise. Too much back strain at the bottom of the movement. Not worth it.

"Overrated" "Rather do flies and some arm excercise"

holy fuck Veeky Forums doesnt even fucking lift

Its called lumbar flexion my guy. You obviously used the wrong form.

>least fav exercise?
>posts The Man Press
Lousy cuck

>Squats
Nevar goina mak et

lmao
that image looks like one of those optical illusion pictures that ask if both sides are the same size

I’ve had multiple powerlifters watch me and tell me my form is good. I was squatting like 305 for reps having moved up through the lower weights too. Abs tight with a full breath of air locked in.
All it took was sleeping on my back weird and then going to the gym like any other day.

You are a disappointment.

fucking this, i hate bench

how did he get the bar below the safety bars.

Kek

>source: played d2
what does diablo have anything to do with it?

might as well just quit coming to the gym, you homo

I just wanna teach 1pl8 :’(

kek
i think right is bigger
fight me fags

>he fell for it
w e w l a d
just because his arms are up it doesn't mean he's bigger

He's not benching. I've seen these be called 'life-savers', you set up under the safeties as your gym bros load up plates and you push against the bars until you can't. He obviously has shitty spotters who are out of shot for the sake of the video.
Excellent isometric movement though

How could OHP
be anyone’s least favourite exercise? It’s the most basic fucking movement

Deadlift, I have trouble keeping my back in a straight diagonal line

Rack pulls

probably because it's one of the hardest, if not the hardest, exercise to progress with

Pendlay rows. I feel like I'm cheating them every time I do them. Are you supposed to get the bar all the way to your upper chest?

>upper chest
it should hit a little above your navel desu

Shoulder shrugs... so much work with so little movement. Grabbing the dumbbells is a pain too.

this

>squats = sit down, stand back up
>deads = pull that sumbitch off the floor
>ohp = push it over your head

>bench = contort your spine while digging your feet into the floor with your shoulders pulled back and make the bar travel in a j shape instead of a straight line, and don't flare those elbows, grip too wide? powerlifter cheater fag, grip too narrow? all triceps, going heavy? janky setup in power rack or trusting your literal life to a rando gymbro

Bench is horrible.
It fuck my shoulders up

Tfw the only thing I feel during curls is the burn in my shoulders. Never had a bicep pump

Lol fugin kek

chin ups

fuck them

maybe try playing around with grip width, I used to feel that way until I realized I was gripping waaaaaay too wide

Deadlifts. I'm constantly worried about my back and form.

lunges

Babbys first day of SS

I can never get in the correct form, I have to hold the bar against my neck with my forearms in an X shape. It's awful.

getting out of bed

Squats and deadlifts. No need to be a contrarian about this

ive never experienced so much discomfort, i rush my sets because they're the fucking worst

>We've all been there
Unless they're literally anorexic, most people haven't.

LONDON