D fuck is wrong with my shoulders

D fuck is wrong with my shoulders.

T O K Y O
O
K
Y
O

they're not very big, and they're rounded.

I feel like my body isn't symmetric or something

You collar bone make me nice bow

that's because it isn't, the shoulder on the right (your left shoulder) is much higher and looks like the bone is shaped differently too
Also they are narrow and bent instead of straight
It's over

How do I fix all of this ? I don't want to look like this

You just have bad posture and little muscle. Start lifting and eating.

I am lifting. that's when I noticed this weird thing and it got me worried

Too late. Shouldnt have spent all your childhood in front of pc.

You can't change your bones and the fact that one of your shoulders is higher is probably and indicator of scoliosis

You don't lift, so you have tons of asymmetries, your hips are probably fucked up causing your right shoulder to drop. Lift more, and work on your posture in general. Do some research and find out what you have fucked up, what you need to strengthen and what you need to stretch. Start working on mobility and flexibility as well.

Won't fix his garbage bones,

I don't understand
should I consult a doctor ?

The picture is a caveman and your clavicle bone is very curved, and the part around which the string is strung around a bow is also curved

Stand wonky like him, it'll make your clavicles look similar.
>should I consult a doctor
Wouldn't hurt, he'd most likely just give you a referral to a PT though.

bad genes, bad posture, bad flexibility

Same bro.

I came here to say this

My left shoulder hurts because of bench press. I'm not even sure if I should keep working out

bump

looks awesome, like a dyel version of the l4d charger

kek

No it won't bend my fucking clavicle bone you fag

That doesn't happen. Don't be an idiot.

Nice COPE

Underrated

Shoulder asymmetry is a classic indicator of scoliosis. Go see a doctor, they'll tell you whether you need to fix it or if you're fine as you are. Also any back pain is bad and probably caused by any severe asymmetry. Only way to fix scoliosis is to get surgery, it can be prevented with bracing but that's done when you're a child.

Janoy Cresva looking lean.

don't listen to these fags saying scoliosis.
it's just how you're standing.
pull one shoulder down, you got in the habit of keeping that other one clenched so it's higher.
perfectly normal

dont push through the pain.

Also, when was the last time you stretched your upper back?

what am i supposed to do now

My shoulders look similar. From what I gathered (and experienced) you should work on strengthening your upper back. Face Pulls, seated rows, lat pulldowns. Do that 90° wall-stretch to stretch out your chest after each workout. Importance is as follows: seated rows > face pulls > lat pulldown.
What you should not do is side planks, just for now. I fucked my shoulders up doing side planks as a super skelly, which led me to my current situation. Also easy on the bench. Generally Higher reps over higher weight, keep in my mind that you are RECOVERING not BUILDING, atleast for your upper body.

commit suicide

fix your posture

hint:
FACEPULLS 3x30 every day (bands or pulldown)

shinjuku here. dont tell Veeky Forums we live in the god tier lifting city

Nothing?

You're a disgusting piece of shit. That's what's wrong.
Kys you faggot

I still don't understand why the gyms are so expensive here
thank you. will try.
why :(

very basic science.
Low testosteron= shoulders wont be wide
try coping

Your retarded and don’t know what a rounded shoulder looks like, the anons shoulder bones aren’t fucked up you uneducated mexican.

Get a brace for rounded shoulders user, wear it at work or when you sit at your pc, it will fix itself as long as you stay conscious about it, i had similar issue, started working on it early November, iv made significant improvements. A lot of my friends have commented on my broad shoulders now.

Your hips are fucked up.

facepulls are the actual solution to your problem. You better do more than "try"

>Ctrl+f overhead press/OHP
>no results
OHP YOU FUCKING MORONS. THAT SHIT DOES WONDERS

You don't deadlift enough. Whether the problem is your traps or quadratus lumborum, deadlifts will do you good.

Post your fucking back so we know if it's scoliosis or not. Physical deformities via scoliosis can be corrected with proper exercises/stretches