Has Veeky Forums ever been the "other man"

What happened?
Did he ever find out?
How did it end?
Would you do it again?

Some days it stresses me the fuck out but i'm in too deep now brehs

no i'm just a basement nerd virgin with a dumbbell

Yeah. Multiple times. Girls were overseas so I never met their bfs. Not fazed one single bit, except this one time where my friend was hooking up with this Canadian girl. She left back to Canada from HK, but like 4h after she left she came online on Skype and send him a message to call him. So we're chilling in the living room and hop on Skype. Then the videochat comes on and there's this guy there. takes about a sec to register what's going on, but then my friend slams his laptop shut and we just look at each other going lololololwtf.

The guy is messaging him like "maaaaannn why'd you sleep with my girl." He called him and they had a chat, but in the end it's the girls fault.

She was hot AF, and it's understandable that any guy would want to fuck her. But she had the responsibility to say no but didn't.

Yes.

>What happened?
Worked with the girl, fucked her at her house, in the car, sucked her titties at the park, made out with her in the breakroom at work, etc. She cheated on her bf with me and I cheated on my gf with her.

>Did he ever find out?
Sure did and so did mine kek.

>How did it end?
She went to college so we broke it off, but she said she loved me. Ended up hooking up again multiple times when she moved back home until one day she threw me out of her house because I was fucking her without a condom kek.

>Would you do it again?
You better fucking believe it. If I'm not married or engaged, you better believe women are shopping for other men. I've done it, my exes have cheated on me, etc. Unfortunately monogamy is dead... but, I'm just playing the game.

Yes, once. Like 4 years ago.
> Friend of a female friend I had. She saw a pic of me with my friend on FB and said something like "Oh anonette, your friend is really hot, who is he?" My friend told me that, so I make my move.
>She confessed me she had a bf after a couple of dates (the guy was in the army or something, I'm not from the states tho, so the guy was always traveling).
>She was really sweet and qt but kinda lonely.
>We had sex a couple of times, was really awful desu.
>For some reason, she believes the relationship with me worth the shot so she told him the truth, about me and the cheating.
> I bailed out and return with my ex. Why? If she cheated on him, she was going to do the same with me user.

Sorry for my retard english.

I wouldn't do it again. But I'm feeling my future love life is going to be like that.

>If she cheated on him, she was going to do the same with me
This. There's no way in hell that I'd ever stay with a girl who's a cheater. That's just beta faggotry.

yeah, couple times, but one in particular was with a good friend of mine. We lost our virginity to each other years beforehand but had always been good friends.

We randomly one day transitioned from normal friend chat to essentially sexting, which progressed to proper sexting, ie each of us was telling the other what we would do to each other, sending photos etc.

I tried to cut it off, cause I felt so bad for her boyfriend, but the attraction and tension was so high that neither of us could stay away. One random night, after we had both been out, she messaged me, asking if I was still up (lol, u up?) and I said yes, she came over and we had sex. Shit was intimate, like proper shit.

After that one time, we spoke like once, but we couldn't handle the guilt, so we have barely spoken since. She pretty much admitted to me I was the one for her etc. I didn't really care because I know I can do better than her, but I couldn't tell her that, so I told her some generic bs like i liked her but it wasn't the right time blah blah.

In conclusion, girls are always on the lookout; for the next boyfriend, the next fuck buddy the next whatever, they are constantly searching for the perfect mate and because of this, they will never find them. I'm quite content in being the other guy, I like to spread the word that almost all women are not worth settling for. In the words of Mr Gambino:

I’m sorry that I fucked her but now you know that she’s not the one

cancer

>In conclusion, girls are always on the lookout; for the next boyfriend, the next fuck buddy the next whatever, they are constantly searching for the perfect mate and because of this, they will never find them. I'm quite content in being the other guy, I like to spread the word that almost all women are not worth settling for.

This. You can’t really blame girls for their nature. If they begin to lookout for a better man, you dun goofed one by being a beta and two, by dating a thot.

>Has Veeky Forums ever been the "other man"
At least 5 times that I know of. It may have happened where I didn't know about the boyfriend/husband but honestly I doubt it.

>What happened?
A couple of times were "swinger" sets, the other three I was the backdoor man. The swinger sets were one-offs, they were into the lifestyle, both were mww threesomes with them and me and my girl at the time. The backdoor man episodes, all were married, met at work or school, in two of those I was also married, in one I was between marriages.

>Did he ever find out?
Too my knowledge, none of the three ever did.

>How did it end?
The swinger sets were all walkaway endings. The others, one was a walkaway and the other two got messy because mine found out.

>Would you do it again?
No. I put an end to my degenerate days long ago.

Same guy, finishing up.

>Some days it stresses me the fuck out but i'm in too deep now brehs
It'll never end well, so just accept that right now. Kill any hope you may have of a happy ending and try to be rational. If she'll do it with you, she'll eventually do it to you, and that is even assuming that you wind up with her, which you probably won't. You're a side dick, just as some bitch would have been a side pussy to you if the roles were reversed. She's getting something she needs from the other relationship and if that ends, she probably won't be looking for that from YOU because she chose you for what she WASN'T getting from the other.

A whole lot of this dynamic is around low self-esteem and "proving" oneself. Both for the men who step out, and for the women. "I must be worthwhile as a guy because I can fuck this other guy's woman" and "I must be hotter than her because I'm fucking her man." "I'll show HER for getting fat after getting married" and "I'll show him for being out of town all the time." Sometimes one of them just likes the thrill of it and does it regularly (I'm pretty sure I was the first backdoor man in two of the episodes, but in one of them, it was very clear that it was not her first rodeo). But these types of things are not what successful relationships are made from, especially when the added baggage of having been the one that ended a previous relationship.

I'm focusing on the practical aspects here, but that doesn't mean there aren't moral aspects as well. You say you're "stressed" and I'm willing to bet that at least part of that stress is that you know in your heart that what you're doing is wrong. I can say that I knew at the time that what I was doing was wrong, but I used alcohol to help rationalize my behaviors at the time. Getting sober back in 2000 helped clear up my thinking, long-term.

Yeah I saw my friends gf behind his back for a few months. He found out years later when she told him to win an argument. They split up and we stayed friends somehow but he definitely doesn't trust me any more.
I half regret doing it but I basically got away with it. I think I just wanted to see if I could.

I'm currently the "other man", in fact I think her boyfriend knows but won't do anything, idk why

Not for anyone in an actual relationship, though I would.
There's a girl I'm pumping right now who's the oneitis of some creep who's actually moderately attractive. I really like putting hickeys on her neck because I know that he'll see them and will know that she's someone else's territory.

Had plenty of opportunities to fuck friends GF’s but never did cuz I’m not a nigger and it’s against my morals to fuck friend’s GF’s/Ex’s. Funny how these chicks were DTF when they were in relationships but when I waited a year or so later for a quick lay to give my friends time to get over them and make sure they were cool with it the dumb thots never wanted to meet up just try to tease. I regret not fucking this one kids GF’s that I was cool with because he ended up being a nigger and owing me money and she was a fine piece of 18 year old ass. Whatever I fucked one of her friends so it evened itself out.

>Girl I met on Tinder just before I met my ex
>Had her on my instagram through the year I was with my ex, never talked
>break up with ex
>text her
>know she has found a bf in the meantime
>one day we met a bar
>one drink and then back to my place
>fuck
>sex is okay, but she is young (22) so a bit inexperienced
>has amazing body and the biggest firmest tits on such a slender girl

Would do it again. She is still with her bf, she just needed sex (theirs is a LDR)

Yeah, most memorable was with the local gym Stacy.

I was coming off of an ltr and I felt like all women were just there as play things. Was running through 4-5 different girls every few months for about a year. Sometimes juggling 3 "relationships" at once. Frequently hear how much they trust me, how honest and sincere I am, how safe they feel with me etc. Usually break it off right before or after that to avoid explosive breakups.

Meet Stacy. We hit it off, she's married but unhappy. Is very open up front about it. Has a lawyer and just hasn't given the guy the paperwork (possible lie, don't care) I've been fucking married and "engaged" chicks for a year, figure fuck it. She ends up being different. I was expecting another vapid whore, but instead she's smart, sexy, funny, and like two weeks in I see why someone would marry her. She cries because she says she loves me but knows I could never trust her after what she'd done. Make huge mistake, tell her how I feel and that I love her too. Deep down go into panic mode and realize I'm in too deep. Break it off a few weeks later but we still lift together, and we still are friends. She got divorced and is dating another guy, I'm now trying to lift my feels because I was scared of getting burned.

Sex was great though.

I work in an industry with a lot of rich older women without a whole hell of a lot to do so I fuck married chicks but only if they're 10ish years older than me. Typically the dude hasn't fucked her in years and they sort of have free reign. Never been in any shit since I always do it when I'm/they're on the road away from home. They always tend to be really appreciative and flattered that a young Veeky Forums guy is into them.

For about two months, three or four times a day, I banged this army wife who had an "open relationship" with her deployed husband. A few days before the husband got back into the states, she tells me to stop hanging around for a while and not tell anyone we were together.

I was neither the beginning nor the end of the train that got ran on her while he was away.

A few weeks later she made fun of me on facebook for something stupid. Political differences. Not even differences really. I asked a question as to why her opinion had changed. Her dad mocked me for it, then her husband jumped in and said I was clearly worthless. So I told him publically that I fucked his wife. They are now divorced.

Basically, monogomy is a ridiculous and unnatural way to live your life. Honesty is the only thing that keeps human relationships functional. And part of honesty is "I want to fuck people, babe. And I would like you to join us or at least accept this about me. This doesn't mean I can't prioritize you as my best friend and life partner."

If your relationship hasn't evolved to that level of communication, it's a sham anyway and you don't love eachother, you love the safety of having a person's growth and lifestyle restricted for your needs.

yes but she's in a forced marriage and is planning on leaving asap so it's not quite the same I guess.

Same but Wii Fit board

She just Skype called him in front of her boyfriend. What the fuck? Like she has either no respect for him or no self awareness.. lol

I went to visit some friends of mine who live near Buffalo NY, I live 8hrs away. Matched with a girl up there and met up. Saw a prom picture from a while ago on her desk and asked her about it and she sorta dodged it. After fucking all night she told me that the pic was of her bf she had yet to break up with. No worries and it boosted my ego desu.
Tip: when on the road add that you're traveling and you won't be there long in your tinder bio. Get a lot more matches for flings when girls know they won't see you again/spontaneous and fun hook up factor

I never would cheat on a girl if I was in a relationship with her, and I never have. But being single I have fucked plenty of girls with boyfriends and husbands

Looking back, it really isn't a good feel. I felt like I realized that most girls are really just primal things that want to fuck hot dudes and have fun.
Up until they hit "The Wall" and want to settle down with any dude who can make them feel financially secure.

I don't believe in relationships or marriage because of this. Hopefully my mind will change years ahead and I'll find myself a girl who we both feel very compatible for each other.

>So I told him publically that I fucked his wife. They are now divorced.
Got a giggle out of me, fuckin nice

That’s true and a lot of men would say that about women but the truth is that most of us men are like that too. I can admit I am. Once you get a girl you’re always tempted to conquer a new one. The only thing you can do is try and repress that side of yourself depending on how much love and respect you have for your girlfriend. Sometimes it’s really hard.

Basically it’s human nature, for both genders.

I’ve had the chance to be that guy with multiple women throughout my life. Some recent ones were my friends girlfriend. When we get drunk we’re all over each other while he’s not looking but I would never actually do anything with her(I hope). A girl in my class gave me every sign that she wanted to be fucked except verbal, like touching, eye contact, being around me. She was hot as fuck but has a bf unfortunately. A new girl at work is giving me “the eyes” and I’m tempted to make a move but she told some beta I work with she has a boyfriend, I wonder if that’s true. A girl at work I was hitting on was flirting right back with me and my co worker was like “I know her, she’s married btw”.

So yea lots of women are dtf it seems. I’ve never actually tried to push it forward but I am very fucking tempted to start doing so because the opportunity’s are there a lot. I don’t wanna regret it when I’m older.

People can live their lives however they want, but don't try to pretend that acting this way is the new normal. If you want to have an "open marriage" then go ahead, but there are still lots of traditional people out there who see marriage as a commitment to a partner for life. The whole purpose of dating is to find out what kind of person you could potentially spend your life with; sure dating is fun, but if you're going to marry someone it should be more serious. If you can't see yourself with a girl for a long time, don't put a ring on her.

How to pick up girls that have a bf guys? I've read that it's easier because your only competition is her current boyfriend.

>Inb4 asshole
Who cares, most guys are bugman betas. I wouldn't have sex with a girl if her bf was a respectable man.

>new normal

Who said anything of the sort. Reading comprehension, user. Fact of the matter is that if you cared as much about your partner's happiness, personal growth, and general fulfillment as you pretend to, you'd want them sexually satisfied whether that comes from you or not and this would not have any implications about your trust and commitment to one another.

Yeah once. He never found out. It ended because she said she wasn't going to leave him and I didn't want to live a degenerate life doing something spiteful to another person for no benefit. I don't know if I'd do it again, if the same girl came onto me again I probably wouldn't say no tbf

Yes 4 times. Only got caught once and her bf tried to jump me with 2 other guys when they were drunk. It didn't end well for them but I had to break it off with the girl.
One time the guy suspected it and even scouted the city to look to see if she was cheating while she was at my appt. But he never found proof.
The other one was just a drunken fling, ne ver heard from her again.
Been having an affair with a married coworker since 2,5 weeks ago. Not planning to stop it anytime soon, she's to hot and she knew exactly what she was getting into.

Any guilt you feel is a result of social conditioning. Commitment until death do you part is nonsense and only favors people who are unattractive or too lazy to stay in the game.

Fear of getting beat with a baseball bat is another thing though.

>Who said anything of the sort
>Basically, monogomy is a ridiculous and unnatural way to live your life
As I said, if two people agree on an open relationship it's their choice. That most definitely does not mean that two people can't be committed to only each other for life if they choose to. That's called marriage.

>Saying "monogamy is unnatural" is the same as saying the alternative is "a new norm"

Again, reading comprehension, user.
The trick is to put effort into the way you interpret others' use of words to model their thoughts, and then apply the same effort to the way you express yourself. If you can't do that you're just making retard noise and arguing things that don't apply against things that weren't said.

Sneak in, dont push it.

I'm the other guy atm. Sucks to be honest, cause I caught feelings.

Cant preach this enough. I got back with an ex who cheated on me. (I cheated on her a bunch too) we both said we would stop cheating on each other. We never did.

Forgot to add her. Was chubby, but was a good lay. Let me do whatever I wanted.

not the other guy but

>Again, reading comprehension

Why are you talking in such a condescending, uptight, pretentious manner? Lay it all bare, and stop trying to be superior or some shit.

More than half of the girls I've banged have been in relationships

#sorryforpartyrocking

Yes. A lot actually. I worked as a CNA for a couple of years while I was in nursing school. When you’re working with 90% women ina high stress environment and 50% of the men you do work with are gay, it’s bound to happen.

There was one time where I almost got caught with one girl. Thank God her boyfriend called when he was a mile from home or it could’ve been bad.

In a sense I miss those days but I grew out of it. A real relationship is way better.

Laying it all bare, his problem is reading comprehension. He's arguing things that don't apply against things that weren't said. In a straightforward, honest, uncondescending way, his problem is comprehending what was actually said instead of whatever other imaginary things that I didn't say, then arguing with those phantoms instead.

>In a sense I miss those days but I grew out of it. A real relationship is way better.

Don't mistake change for progress. Glad you're living a way you enjoy.

No, and gladly I never got cheated on, to my knowledge. My only long term girlfriend broke up with me because she realized she didn't have feelings for me the way I had for her (she did well, looking back).
Now I'm dating another girl and she feels like "the one", but obviously I will never hold on to a hope of getting a perfect relationship.

If I end up realizing one day that I stopped being in love with her I will myself break up with her. I will never ever cheat on her. If she ever does that, I will break up with her. Honestly I don't see any of that happening any time soon, she is one of the nicest people I met and before we started this we were friends for a long time, hanged out a lot, etc.

I think you should never, as a man, let your guard down and be an idiot. Don't settle down with your goals, keep lifting, keep improving, keep your values intact, be honest, be a true friend, be a great lover and in the end if it doesn't work, it won't be your fault and you'll be ok for starting another chapter.

Very good read user. Curiosity speaking here, what is going on nowadays? Did you settle with someone, are you still looking or neither?

>With a girl for a while
>She's kind of stand offish and a bit private but she's always down to hangout and fuck
>Have even gotten her into rapeplay
>Bump into her while out deliviring packages.
>She looked shocked and gives me the wide eyed blank stare look she has when she sees large dogs
>She was holding hands with a short fat chick had the whole dykes on bikes thing going on
>They both had gold rings on.
>I ask her what's up
>she says I'm sorry do know you?
>that hurt
>I tell her "I never knew you at all". I threw the package into the bin, it made a satisfying loud breaking noise and drove back to work
>she blew up my phone for weeks after that
>she even showed up at my house a few times

I was the side dick of a married dyke.

Yet more evidence that lesbians don’t real.

I'm really not trying to be mean, and I did enjoy and believe your story, but for my own edification I need to know if you were crying and waving your arms when you smashed her package and ran away. No judgment at all if you were, this honestly is nothing more than a scientific query.

>monogamy is dead
It was never alive to begin with

4 years ago I befriended a girl at school, she was 20 at the time. She had the same boyfriend since she was 15, however, this guy did not want to fuck. She begged for his dick for five years and he refused because he was scared of getting her pregnant. Anyway, after one day of knowing each other I'm at her place studying, she sees me looking at snaps from some tumblr thot and asks me what I would do to her. Bitch starts fingering herself right next to me, I'm telling her what I want to do to her and all of the sudden my lips are on her neck and my hands are down her pants. I took her virginity and fucked her regularly for a year. She cried almost daily about being a terrible girlfriend. She got really mad at me one day because she said I was just using her for sex and I kinda pointed out the hypocrisy of that statement. Never talked to me again and now she's married to that guy I was talking about earlier.

this story is really good

> Be 18
> big booty neighbor is a teacher.
> she’s dating a soyboy.
> I start talking to her and get closer to her.
> After 2 months of talking to her and how shitty her boyfriend was. I finally was able to fuck her. Moved away a month later and never talked to her again.

You think so? I always feel like I'm really bad at telling stories, thanks a lot user, I appreciate it.

i actually was going to say that you told it really well but i decided not to because i thought it would sound sarcastic. but i legitimately had that thought.

If had a few one night stands i wasnt sure about. Would have done it and told them afterwards if i knew

That is what I wanna hear, I have a date tomorrow night with this beautiful blonde and now I got my fucking shot of confidence. I'm gonna marry this woman cause of you man, thank you

You have to be at least 18 to post here

>tfw still virgin at 21 and will never experience any of this

You got it bro. One quick tongue kiss for good luck?

yeah i feel like i failed former me i had it all once
>be most smart and ,,leader'' kid in kindergarten
>same goes up to 4-5th grade
>literally everyone knows me as ,,that kid'' in my town but in best way possible, everyone likes me
>autism kicks in around 6-7th grade
>still have shit ton friends
>shit ton of girls like me in school
>turned like 4-5 girls because autism
>girls trying to hook up tru my friends
>have somewhat decent humor sense and i guess un to be around with whatever
>never study since 8th grade
>waste time playing vidya andsomehow manage to find 4chin
>still pass to university somehow
>quit
>less in touch with highschool buddies
>lose friends
>have like 4-5 close buddies now
>am shitposting on Veeky Forums
>planning to try joining foreign legion, if i fail ill try my countries military then (pay is better in ffl, i from 3rd world)
J U S T
what i wrote is all true and thats whats hurting me even more... what could have been, ive had it all, but i guess i was showing little sign of autism at early age too and it broke chains

A couple times that I know of.

>meet girl with friends, she's a mutual friend
>go back to my place
>she's on the phone telling her BF she loves him and she's in a safe place while she is stroking my cock

>Girl comes out on date with me
>we go back to my place
>we start making out
>she steps out to call her BF
>comes back in to finish the job

I did a couple years ago and I strongly believe I'm in the same situation again

What happened?

We met through online gaming and when she found out I was fit she just wanted to meet me.She even mentioned she feels bad about her BF but she just wants the D more than anything.

Did he ever find out?

No but they broke up, I think she felt guilty

How did it end?

We made out once and thats it
Would you do it again?

Well yes... also i've caught huge feeling for that cutie.

Ya a couple of times when I was not aware at the time but once was an old friend who claimed she was in love with me. Ended super messy. Not my smartest move

>In conclusion, girls are always on the lookout; for the next boyfriend, the next fuck buddy the next whatever, they are constantly searching for the perfect mate and because of this, they will never find them.
Most people are like this, it's human nature. People are never satisfied, they always look for something better. Girl's have a tendency to act on that desire more and men have a tendency to be desperate enough to be the other guy. That's why it's so difficult with dating. You have to find someone who's smarter than all that, and you have to be smart about it too.

Did you keep contact or fucked her again?

>be in college
>have a 7/10 girlfriend, but we're long distance
>meet 7/10 chick in one of my college classes
>have a group assignment and we're put on the same team
>meet team at her apartment to do group work
>other two group members leave
>she asks me to stay and watch "The Grudge" with her because she says she's too scared to watch it alone
>40 minutes into the movie, we're fucking on her couch
>the next week, she calls me and asks me to watch another movie with her
>end up banging again
>this happens 4 other times until she reveals she has a boyfriend in casual conversation
>tell her it's all good because I have a girlfriend anyway
>I fuck up and get too attached to her
>get jealous every time she can't hang out because she's with her boyfriend
>tell her how fucked up it is that she's choosing him over me so much
>get snippy with my own girlfriend because I'm so pissed at my side piece
>eventually side piece stops calling me for booty calls because she doesn't feel like hearing me bitch and whine
>end up having to now jerk off while my girlfriend is out of state

Being a side piece and having a side piece just isn't for me. I'm not built like that I guess...

Scum

>being attractive but still being a piece of shit

never change Veeky Forums....

Yeah.
I fucked her like I wanted to rip her in half and lay claim to her after that.
We fucked on and off for a while...things happened and she moved back her home state to live with her parents.
I don't want to go into what happened, but I had no choice but to destroy her wife's car then punched her lights out.
The fuckbuddy had heard about it and let me have it on the phone later. She cried hysterically and screamed and yelled and just had to let off some steam.
I cut her off short and told her that I needed her and to come live with me. We could talk about this face to face.
After a long silence she hung up on me.
It was fun while it lasted.

>I don't want to go into what happened, but I had no choice but to destroy her wife's car then punched her lights out.
Tell pls

>What happened?
Boyfriend was working overseas and she had a huge crush on me. I turned her down once, saying I didn't want to ruin their relationship. She persisted, I relented. We had sex a few times until she decided it was over. Before this I was a virgin.
>Did he ever find out?
Yes. She told him a few months after it happened. I didn't know this at the time and he has never confronted me about it. He's still friends with me on Facebook.
>How did it end?
They broke up about a year later after taking an extended "break" during which she had a relationship with another guy. He is now with her former best friend. She told me a while after she broke up with him that she wanted to date me and I said no.
>Would you do it again?
Probably not. Even if the sex is great it's not worth the emotional turmoil if you start to develop feelings, which I did and she very keenly took advantage of.

let me add to this that cheating is also a very shitty and hurtful thing to do and don't do it kids, even if the onus is on the other person who's in the relationship and they're literally begging you for sex.

>see 8/10 girl in college weight room
>she looks lonely, like she needs a friend
>introduce myself and hit it off
>start hanging out as friends
>watch bob's burgers together and she makes me /fit dinners
>I teach her how to skateboard.
>tell her I don't wanna have sex with her cause she has bf of 4 years who is longdistance at this point
>she visits him and breaks it off
>we fuck 11 times in one night when she returns because of dat tension.
>walk to 24/7 burger joint at 2am
>she buys me a burger and tendies from the place
>broke it off after 2 years cause she was turning into her crazy mom

she was her crazy mom the whole time, what happened was the sex got boring so you let yourself see it

He's cheating on her too

maybe, also I was longdistance for awhile and when there was no sex I got to see her through a clearer lens, and im like nahh, not wife material.

Yes twice. And it’s an awful feeling anyone who says otherwise is a sociopath

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>monogamy is bullshit
Nice coping mechanism. You will never be able to teust another person and no one will ever trust you.

>two and a half years ago
>meet this 8/10 qt at a party
>try to hit on her, she doesn't even acknowledge me kek
>add her the following day on fb, to my surprise she accept and we started chatting quite a lot
>ask her to go out, get rejected but she still send me messages everyday
>she end up saying yes, we both know there's something going on
>she actually has a boyfriend (for 5 years) and live with him
>o no bby what! is u doin
>anyway, continue to talk with her
>finally kiss her a few weeks after, escaped friendzone
>goes on and on for months, only seeing each other at my place, no sex
>she apparently never have sex with him, the kind of girl not really confident in herself
>her friends told me she's never been happy with him, bitch it's been 7 years now
>her boyfriend have to leave the city, just the two of us now
>she's apparently lost and very sad about everything going on, surprise bitch
>we end up seeing eachother a lot, was able to fuck her from times to times
>I have to leave the city as well
>they're still together today and she's moving in with him again in a few weeks

Don't know what to do. I stopped responding to her messages a bit the past few months but I really miss her, I actually don't really want to let go but know I have to. pls no bully

tldr: yes, for two and a half year, and I like her

Good thing I don't care about "teusting" people, whatever the fuck that means.

Trust. But yes you wont be able to

Yeah, it was kind of like a big soap opera. Here's the condensed version
>be in Medical school where you're around the same people for yearly 24/7
Phase 1 (Black)
>"Nigel" had a girlfriend
>"Jane" had a boyfriend
>user is a kissless, handholdness, hugless, virgin
>Robin has a boyfriend but I didn't know about it
Phase 2 (Red)
>Nigel and Jane both cheat on each's respective SO
Phase 3 (Blue)
>Jane gets feels for Nigel, but end up with "Kate" as a gf
>I get feels for Jane and we get close
>Nigel gets jealous that I'm close with Jane
Phase 4 (Pink)
>Nigel cheats on Kate with Jane
>Jane cheats on me with Nigel
>user starts planning revenge scheme
Phase 5 (Green)
>Nigel moves and goes to do a rotation in another state
>user get close to Jane again and have sex while he's away, Nigel doesn't know about this
Phase 5 (Yellow)
>user moves to another state for rotations
>user still gets nudes while she is still Nigel's SO
>user also picks up two other grills while in another state
>Robin has a boyfriend who is in another state and doesn't tell me until after we have sex
>Keep having sex with Eleanore, Robin, and nudes from Jane until I leave that state
Phase 6
>Final piece of revenge for Nigel cucking me in the first place, so I make Jane tell him personally what we did.
>user drops Jane

Here's an autistic drawing to help, I hope it makes sense. This story also includes drinks being thrown at each other at the bar. Splitting of friend groups and lots of back stabbing, manipulation of friends/propaganda. It was pretty fun desu, but I don't want the normalfag life again.

>this post
based

>Scared of getting burned

Lol faggot. Do you avoid adding plates to the bar because you're scared of getting injured too?

Learn to commit kid. Not to a relationship, but to seeing where things go. You'll be amazed at the positions you find yourself in.

Not the user you're replying to, but if my "partner" is getting sexually satisfied from someone else and I'm ok with that, my man that's not a life partner that's just a good friend.
The fuck you on about with your "it's not true love unless she's getting dicked by someone better than me" spam

>beeng thus mich uf o breinlet yuo canr understand tpyos

Sounds pathetic desu.

Yeah, it was

>Met girl, took on date
>Hook up after.
>Saw her about 2x/week for 4 months
>Tells me her ex is contacting her again
>Ex is some psycho cop that'll get kicked off the force if he gets another issue
>She breaks it off, a couple weeks later she's at my door.
>Back to normal
>Couple weeks after that notice strange things around my place, probably someone casing it
>Cleaning shotgun one evening
>No dog bc haven't gone to the shelter after old one died
>Hear rustling outside, move off to side of door
>Door kicked in, several shots fired immediately
>Slam gunbutt in asshole's face, crunchy
>Cops arrive a few minutes later
>Psycho cop ex had gone batshit when he found out his wife (they weren't divorced) was cheating while he was training out of state
>Was planning to kill me and make it look like a suicide, then kill her and make it look like a drug deal murder.
>Turns out he was running shit on the side and that's why his wife was such flake

Would do it again, but this time I'd verify some background first.

If he don't take it I will

These kind of girls are the best desu, good looking but unaware of it
too bad she's a slut like the rest
also mirin pic

isthatapicforants.jpg

Fuckin jodie

topkek

yes.
>guy is a 5'5 100 lb (you read that right) pajeet beta thats a pussy and is bullied by the girl bc shes more dominant than him
>im a 6'1 200 lb white guy w gains
>started out w sexual tension
>through retarded jokes, i gain her underserving trust and ask to fuck
>she says yes but she was on her period so im not smashing
>get home and jack off, decide its not worth the trouble to fuck her (even tho shes in walking distance) shes cute, not hot
>ends up sending me nudes regularly
>she texted me saying they broke up yesterday
>mfw i was probably the reason behind this and i dont give a fuck
no mercy for betas
pic related

undeserving* my b im phoneposting like a fag

doubt it, but if this happened holy shit you're a legend

>Ended super messy
It always does