What sort of routine would net me this body?

What sort of routine would net me this body?

gay tatoos

BJs x F

?

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

>grow old
>don't eat
>don't shave
>get shit tats

>WANTED GOOD WOMAN
>Must Be Able To Clean, Cook, Sew, Dig Worms, and Clean Fish
>Must Have Boat and Motor
>PLEASE SEND PROOF OF BOAT AND MOTOR

These are the requirements to get an old neckbeard male roastie equivalent of a bf in 2k18

Op, I actually have roughly the same body but probably have 20% less hair than this guy. I achieved this doing the basic madcow 5x5 and fucking around with whatever assistance work I felt like needed to be done afterwards. I'm 6'1 and 181lbs. I don't count macros either so our results could be wildly different depending on our lifestyles.
For some persepective my conpound lifts are all 10-20% above 1/2/3/4 for a max.

Post pics?

No sorry

fpbp

I'm being dead serious here.... All that you have to do to look like that is go on test and don't eat like a pig. You don't even have to work out to look like this, all that you need is decent test levels.

When you get off test you'll lose it all though.

I've recently been getting a lot of chest hair (used to be just in the sternum, now I have growth over the entire chest and clavicle), my balls are bigger and I've had more energy. I strongly suspect my testosterone has increased considerably due to some recent changes (no onion) and will test it with my next routine male health panel. I wonder, though, if you or anyone here know of any research showing an increase in protein synthesis associated with different levels of serum testosterone or free testosterone.

To be clear, I mean different levels of testosterone within the eugonadal range.

pushups and crunches

Chest hair has nothing to do with testosterone. Look at Indians.

Be a blue collar worker
Skip breakfast
Eat homecooked meals
Don't drink
Do basic calisthenics and weekend warrior type lifting.

How do u get that from the ops pic. His arms are huge. He is prob on something

His arms are huge? 15 inche biceps at most... where are you from? Land of the little people?

It's just a bad picture. Google shawn christian. Dude has giant arms.