When is Veeky Forums starting their summer cut?

When is Veeky Forums starting their summer cut?

Birthdays in late March, was planning on starting it intermittently until then and go for it properly afterwards.

start of april probably

April second, the day after celebrating the day our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ defeated death to save the world from evil.

Cut all winter, now I just have to start lifting.

Amen

Started last week because I'd like to start going for lean gains again well before summer hits.

I figure that way, I won't be nearly as worried about having fun when I'm going out.

>not bloatmaxing

>dat gyno

Hahahahaha

this.
cutting before any muscle is dumb, dont do it kids

>dat dyel

im at 17% bf rn, been thinking about bulking for another 2 months, then cutting at the end of may
i never did a longer cut, but i wan't to have abs for once,
is 2-2.5 months enough time to lose 15-20 pounds?

you guys haven't started yet? lmao
Bulk gues through christmas and cut starts after NYRs leave the gym

> He doesn't coincide the start of his cut with the start of lent.

Do you even lift for Christ?

15pounds is doable in 10weeks, but any faster than that, you might loose too much muscle. And that' already a deficit of around 700kcal, so you would also be quite hungry/low energy if you try lose the weight faster.

CUT STARTS MARCH 15
>CUT STARTS MARCH 15
CUT STARTS MARCH 15
>CUT STARTS MARCH 15
CUT STARTS MARCH 15
>CUT STARTS MARCH 15

never

April, maybe
>Tfw 5 oiunds in 2 months
Kill me, this is pure suffering

>bulked from 170-200lbs
>15% body fat
First time ever doing a real cut! I plan to cut carbs out except after workouts and to train cardio/3 times a week, in addition to lifting 3-4 times a week and other physical activity (hiking, rollerblading). Im going to start hit now and cutting down carbs now, and going full blown cutting in April.

Any experienced cutters have good tips or experiences they can share?

I want to lose 10 pounds of fat, that's the gosl.

End of March most likely.

Amen

a-alright jiro-san!

it all boils down on how much you have to lose
I'm currently at 98 kg, my "lean body" goal is 85 kg
Started "RP-style" cutting in February, Valentine's day
I was at 101 kg
I just added cardio once a week, well kept apart from my training sessions (cardio pretty much kills the mTOR signal you get with weight-lifting) and it overall even improved a lil bit my lifts
and I've removed bread
1 kg/week is totally doable

Already did. Also starting serious front squat and bench periodization in prep for beach season. My plan for these 8 weeks:

-500 deficit
180 lb -> 175 lb
Bench 225 -> 265
Front squat 250 -> 300

>b-but it's not possible!!

Same board that calls estat if you hit 1/2/3/4 in less than a year

amen yo

gonna blast some winny with the test around the start of april

It's possible to lose fat and gain muscle with newb gainz or juice bro

Yea I decided to kind of dip my foot in the cutting pool already. I looked at myself in the mirror after a day of like binge eating and was like "You look fat."

And I'm always shit at cutting anyways, So I figure I'll start earlier so hopefully I can get lean quicker. I'm so bad at dieting that usually the only reason I lose any weight is because I cycle so much when it get's nice out.

But yea I'll try to stay away from binge drinking so much. Less fucking fast food and since I'm such a lazy cook I'll just eat a bunch of fucking salmon.

I started cutting in September, I'm just about ready to bulk

Started two weeks ago, going from 6'2 198 lbs 19% BF to 185 - 189 lbs and ~12% BF. I'm feeling recomposition is very possible, as I've spent 3 months lifting with low intensity and inconsistently.

End of March boooysssss

Thursday.

Will start with a 3 day fast

Already started. That way, I'll be cut before summer, and can focus on maintenance, or a very lean bulk 4 lyfe, so I won't look depleted af.

Next week

4/1/2020

Last December because I want to cut a lot.

I've lost 5 pounds in about 6 weeks, and I feel fine. But, then, I started at an estimated 24% bodyfat, so I could afford to not eat some damn food for a while.

Are you cutting from a lower bf to an even lower bf?

And now we'll read from the Gosl of Jesus Gainz, son of Cut.

> I'll just eat a bunch of fucking salmon

Watch your fat cals. And eat broccoli or something else, too, damn. Gotta have dem veggies.

I was going to wait a bit, but I remembered I'm going to Portugal with the family over Easter, so I think I'll start next week

Been bulking since around mid-january and want to gain at least 10 pounds before I start cutting. Currently gained around 5. Always been skinnyfat but I have no idea what my bf% is or how to check it

Shut up with that retarted shit.its jyst your excuse to eat crap and be lazy. You are worthless

Do you live in a city where they have those full-body scanners? DEXA or whatever? If you can pony up the $40-100 for it, it's probably the most accurate measure of bf. I'm probably going to do that soon.

Srs question: how do I cut without losing muscle?
My every day diet is
1/2 gal milk
2 large pb&j

1 chicken breast
2 pork chops
1 cup rice
1 cup broccoli

And a shake with 2 scoops protein and 2 scoops maltodextrin

I’m not to the point of cutting atm but I’ll have to eventually and I have no clue what to cut out/ add to my diet

worth noting I’m around 12-13% bf now at 200 pounds so I assume I’ll have to be really autistic if I want to go single digit bf

This is where I'm at. Why not finish the cut right before summer starts so that way during summer you can slowly bulk up and not worry about eating shitty some days?

You're gonna need to rely on lots of caffeine and pwo if you're gonna do any type of volume work without carbs

Amen

start of april

Do IF (Intermittent Fasting)

If you want to get dry you'll have to cut carbs super low and load them for temporary fullness whenever you wanna go hit the beach or whatever

good looking out. I drink a lot of coffee as it is, so I got that covered. I'm not planning so much volume on weights as much as compound lifts/frequency. Not sure if that changes things at all, but i'm ready to drink all the cold brew coffee in the world.

(((cutting and bulking)))
-Never in my life.

Already started it two weeks ago. So far, so good.

>When you claim natty but the gyno ain't loyal

already half way through, got 7 weeks left

Amen

You mean summer bulk

>40lb bench gain on a deficit in 8 weeks

gl hf

Started January 15. Have a cruise March 12. As of this morning I'm down 16.5 lbs.

What are good carbs during cut?

Stuff high in fibre. Eat a lot of leafy greens, Kale is good, broccoli, Oats is another good choice, cause it should keep you fuller for longer.

amen based user

Amen.

Late April/Early May

Hopefully I’ll be set for June.still need to reach 180 before then

low glycemic index carbs. most fruits, oats (not quick oats), yams.

have about 50g carbs preworkout as well. none for breakfast if you eat it

Started keto today. So cut is in progress I guess.

I already did

Only 56 more pounds to go :'D

Thanks for the tip bro, will definitely follow this advice. and for the record I eat breakfast

amen

Brown rice, oats, broccoli, sweet potatoes - anything with high fiber and low GI. Avoid pretty much anything that's processed. A banana post workout is fine as well.

wheymen

Gay men

>1 cup broccoli
so 2 pieces?

Started today. Hit 2500kcal today. Not bad.

Worried ill cut and all my definition will actually just have been well distributed fat and ill be skelly as fuck

I'm going to start March 1st.

Already started.

It doesn't go well.

>1017
amen to gucci

All you need is psyllium husk baby. Powdered.

Is Xantham gum a decent alternative? I got some cause I couldn't find any Psyllium Husk, and when I checked online for use in recipes that needed the Psyllium Husk, they said Xantham gum was a 1:1 substitute.

I'll hold you to that.

I honestly have no idea about xantham gum. I drink a scoop or two of husk powder at the end of the day to "flush" my gut over night. I don't cook with it.