Healthy food that you eat in unhealthy amounts

>healthy food that you eat in unhealthy amounts

Other urls found in this thread:

circ.ahajournals.org/content/119/6/902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm the same with cashews/peanuts. I could eat 5000 calories in a single sitting while watching a movie or playing vidya

I just did this today. Lets avoid PB boize

PB isn't really healthy. especially the shit american brands with hfcs and other filler dumped in it. (any PB which lists more than ONE ingredient belongs in the trash).

Pistachios

Fucking this. I eat peanut butter EVERY day for breakfast and lunch.

you're preaching to the choir, where do you think you are?

justin's almond butter is legit. 14 g of sugar in the entire jar

> eating someone else's almond butter

get your own faggot

S U S H I
I only do all you can eat because when I eat sushi, I want ungodly amounts of it

Only a fucking morons buys peanut butter with anything other than peanuts as the ingredient. It's not like it's hard to find any more, it's in all the super markets.

too much omega6

Exactly why it's fine in moderate amounts but not in execese. Just pop a couple omega3s

not denying that, it's so fucking hard to find cheap and abondant source of omega3 if you don't live on the coast

Nuts are the best.

these

Natural peanut butter is really easy to find. No one into fitness eats the HFCS shit

Cheese toasties on white bread erryday

How many grams of saturated fat?

Meet too, also smoked oysters.

>healthy foods

Flax seed oil has 7g per 1 tbs

>live right next to a "test market" Kroger
>groceries are still cheap, but 3 aisles of Veeky Forums, including one entirely dedicated to protein powders and preworkout
>also had a nut grinder
>grind fresh peanut butter that has literally nothing else in it
>shit is still delicious
>move to another town
>not willing to drive 35 minutes to NUT
>haven't even considered buying my own grinder until literally this second
I'm never gonna make it.

flaxseed oil only contains ALA, no EPA nor DHA which are the only fatty acid with documented benefits.

Roasted peanuts and bananas

dark chocolate pumpkin seeds

Broccoli.
1kg a day

>not buying PB with only ingredient peanuts
are you retarded

I often eat there cups of oats a day. I've also been forced to switch to powdered peanut butter so as to avoid binging on a jar of easily accessible, nutrient-dense goop.

>PB
>seeds
i can eat so many fucking pumpkin and sunflower seeds

I'm a ketofag and had to throw PB away because I was over eating on it

>psuedoscience

>any science that claims something I like is bad is pseudo

Peanut Butter

I had garlix roasted pumpkin seeds once. SHOCKINGly good lads.

The American Heart Association has come out to debunk the idea as psuedoscience.
circ.ahajournals.org/content/119/6/902

I can eat tomatoes like non-stop.

>not consuming your peanut butter in pouch form
>making it

pick one

>No one into fitness eats the HFCS shit

ha ha yeah, of course not

Wait i thought that was the good type of butter. I buy the peanut butter and only has peanuts and salt. Am i missing something?

Underrated

Sushi is the shit. This place down the road from me has a belt system and every night for the last hour of their opening all sushi is 50% off and you can throw it all in a styrofoam to-go box. I'll have a late gym sesh and pop in around 9pm and load up on some of that good good. Deicious.

too real

Most sushi isn't so good for you

Tuna. Shit is too convenient - a can is like 100g and has 25-6 grams of protein. I eat at lest 2 cans a day. Been trying to eat sardines instead, but no place near me has enough of the good kind for a weekly supply.

every day for breakfast and dinner on two small pieces of sourdough bread

also quarg, wheat ceral, a banana and 2 eggs (for breakfast I eat oatmeal instead of quarg)

is this bad should I stop? I eat proper meals for lunch

(I do a lot of running and working out, 82 kg, visible six-pack)

Is it even possible to eat an unhealthy amount of cashews? Fat and protein

Smoked salmon and tuna

>tfw clean facec after months of taking care of it
>one day I have 2 PB bars and now my face is looks like a fucking WW2 battlefield
fml senpai, it's especially bad in my forehead.

250g

Fuck you Justin

>He doesn't make his own peanut butter from scratch

Chicken breast

Eggs

This, but also kippered herring

Your thyroid hates you.

>top abuse
eggs
meat
>some abuse
peanuts
milk
cheese

I actually ate sushi tonight after my workout. But I eventually get tired of the rice and just eat the fish, delicious.

Noodles, fattier cuts of pork and beef.

what is good to pair with pb besides bread and jam?

Where is anything debunked?

just bread, but whole grain

oatmeal

this a good one user, will try tomorrow.

I'm bulking right now and do:
120g oatmeal
2 cups (480ml) milk
Microwave for ~2 min depending on microwave power
Then stir in 96g peanut butter and a spoonful of nutella. It's fucking delicious

Hummus

i like codliver in its own oil. DAT OMEGA 3

Clarence kennedy does this. 50g of protein in one bowl.
He uses soy milk though. You could use chocolate milk instead. Just two glasses of milk mixed in a cup or coffee mug of oats, then add four tablespoons of peanut butter.

Damn i can relate. I eat like 2 bowls of peanut butter a day usually

PB isn’t healthy though. peanuts are legumes which cause inflammation, which too much of can lead to neuological and auto immune problems.

I've eaten oatmeal every day for 2 years and never even tried this...

>microwaved oatmeal

Ain't nothing but a peanut

Seriously what a fucking savage.

Use your Japanese rice cooker with advanced fuzzy logic and a steel cut oats setting to automatically determine the optimum cook time of whatever you put in and automatically prepare your oats at the precisely right time so they're finished the minute you want them in the morning.

As long as the salt is in a small amount, it's fine.

Tuna...But to each his own yeah?

No fucking way this is a thing.

bananas, apples, pretzels

Protein bars. Costco brand. Literally candy

Not worth it user. Idk wtf a nut grinder is, but I had a food processor for a while and used it to make nut butter occasionally and clean-up was a bitch.

My berry protein shake.
Fuck me it's so good. It's literally just frozen mixed berries blended with water, protein powder and flax seed, but it's ridiculous how good it is.
Sometimes I end up working out on my scheduled rest days just so I can justify making more.

W-w-what if you replaced water with milk?

I mean, that wouldn't solve your problem, but jesus fucking christ does it sound delicious.

When I was working at a local food health store run by a couple rich faggots who didn't keep track of stock or loss, I would take home cartons of delicious organic shit every week. I made turbo gains working there. The best milk I ever had came from there too.

>as I'm reading this I'm eating a small bowl of peanut butter with a scoop of protein powder mixed in

I'm trying to bulk so that's my excuse

Costco has super cheap bulk peanut butter, two ingredients: peanuts and salt, and its non-hydrogenated

How do you avoid the fishmonger stink?

You aren't helping user. I'm going to have to try that now.
If it makes me fat I'm coming back here and having a very stern word with you, mister.

Can confirm, made Scooby's oatmeal bars and they were pretty good. I added some shit though.

I hopped on the frozen mixed berries train with my oatmeal. I shit rainbows but it's delicious.

Green apple........

Does Justin eat the almonds and provide you butter the day after?

why? its basically simple carbs, good protein and some good fats

>the thought of that cute cat scolding me gave me a boner
FUCKING NOFAP

>he's not a nigger

GIB MILKIES NOOOOWWWWW

>niggers
>making anything

Homemade PB is fucking great.

Peanut butter was invented by a black person you racist scrub

Peppers. Lots and lots of peppers.

Cottage cheese

Brocolli
Mango
Cashew nuts
Cottage Cheese
Sushi

I'm not buying PB for at least a few weeks because of this. I can kill a jar in a few days, yelling at myself to stop eating.

Its too fucking good.